It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most UAPs are piloted by humans - some are piloted by members of a parallel civilisation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I was thinking on the nature of UAPs & their occupants, also linking the Missing 401 mystery, and the possibility of an ancient breakway culture that has embedded itself in our world, living secretly alongside us, taking advantage of zero point energy to run a paradisical civilisation perhaps located under the waves of our oceans, avoiding detection thereby.

This thread: What if aliens are like us? touched in a very brief comment on the mystery I've been ruminating on, but I felt a broader conversation might be worthwhile, hence this thread.

We all should know that the UAPs which evade our military in the skies above, are perfectly capable of 'flying' in the waters of our oceans as well, and the way in which many USOs have been observed to enter or exit the ocean deep by our own military or civilian crews aboard ships & along the shoreline, should point us to the validity of the theory I'm proposing.

I'm one of those crazy flat earthers, who firmly believes that the world we occupy is an enclosed system - I know nothing about what lies beyond, only that the skies we witness - the stars & planets beyond - are likely a sort of holographic projection within the semi-solid dome of the firmament above. We can gauge real astronomical observations including distance, chemical composition, spectra of light & so forth, but we could never actually penetrate the firmament itself to journey to the many worlds which seem to lie beyond our own biosphere.

This is another reason I'm convinced that our 'alien brothers' are most likely hidden here, somewhere in our world, likely beneath the seas - because this world is presently a closed system. One day that might change, and we will have access to the stars, or whatever may lie beyond. But for the moment, the world is on a sort of lockdown - almost as if some rebellious & extremely powerful sub-deity were to be cast down into a world from which he is no longer permitted to travel, where he must be held until the destiny of this world is complete, when everything about this illusory landscape is rolled up like a scroll & consumed by fire, so that a new Earth & a new Heaven can be created/unveiled. The rebellious sub-deity brought a host of sub-deities with him, and they themselves may be the entities behind the curtain, pulling the levers of the most powerful human organisations of this world, like the wizard at the end of the yellow brick road. They themselves may be the inhuman pilots of the incredible flying/submersible machines which we saw in our skies & seas, and fought boldly to replicate, in order to achieve a measure of parity with the inhuman pilots if possible, and certainly with our enemies, those sneaky Nazis who escaped to South America at the end of WW2 with a heck of a lot of money, and a massive technological advantage over the principle Anglo-American alliance of the day. They then proceeded to do a flyover of Washington DC in 1952, to demonstrate their superiority & as a threat to back up their demand to equal access at the table of world power in the post war years.

But don't forget the other subject in my title - that most of the UAPs we see are piloted by humans. We conquered the technology of electrogravitics (in the USA) in approximately October 1954, and then all the furore that had formerly been in the open literature suddenly went black, into Special Access Programs which were entirely hidden - ultimately, likely forming a breakaway civilisation based on the participation of employees operating in the military industrial/ aerospace projects world. They've been flying overhead ever since, and all this talk of aliens probably makes them chuckle, as they flit through cloud layers & evade pursuit at 2,000 mph. We have probably now achieved near parity with the inhumans, and certainly we must have achieved parity with the extraterritorial Nazi breakaway civilisation, which still exists to this day.

I would highly recommend the following video, from another thread which I link HERE - 'The Lost Century'.

Video:

[url=https://surpustip.monster/movies/play/27680530-the-lost-century-and-how-to-reclaim-it-2023?mid=17&sid=fl6f573nn5t6n78dj0s2bqvo65&sec=4efbbd0c3922 d8e5eb2fbd61a64f842a74c2d5a2&t=1686251754]Excellent documentary exposing human advancement & free energy/propulasion

Give it a watch.. Here's the comment I posted on that thread:

That was an outstanding documentary, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I had been chatting with a friend earlier this afternoon about the dynamics of power, economics & class struggle, and we both wondered about what the solution could be - in watching this video - some information from which I already knew, yet the presentation clarified the clear signal line of what it all means, the implications of the technology leaps made in the 1950s, etc - I think we've found that solution.

It's all about energy. Fix the energy scarcity problem, give everyone access to the best energy production devices, and the world will be reborn fully within a hundred years, renewed and refreshed within a couple of decades even. Abundance as a mindset for societal progress, scarcity a completely forgotten trait of our ancestors, persecuted as they were by the controlling corporate & financial interests of the times, as the inventions were born, again & again crushed.

If only we could all get behind this call for a release of the hidden patents & papers & an open-sourcing of the technology. The world could be clean, free & beautiful once again, and our newly enlightened mindset would enable us to conquer any challenge we put our minds to.

Here's hoping that we can do it, somehow..

All these threads put together convinced me that doors are going to start opening soon, and the world may change greatly over the coming decades. We need a lucid & tightly coordinated approach to resist the influence of the World Economic Forum & the cartels which run the world of finance & corporate greed. I believe that the free energy - 'over-unity' devices represent the path forward. As for Dr Greer, love him or hate him he's put together an excellent documentary which ultimately provides a rational sense of hope - if only we can overcome the various barriers to progress, which generally involves paranoid inventors taking their secrets to the grave instead of sharing them freely with the people of the world. I sincerely hope that Greer & his colleagues can begin to convince some of these inventors to open source their creations, and let the universe reward them in due time for their sacrifice. Long life the truth movement, and everyone who's on board with its mission, even the slightly kooky ones who believe in flat earth (me) or a Hopi prophecy (Greer - regarding a drawing etched on a rock is supposedly a prophecy of our end of days options - I think it has slightly less merit than Greer believes it to have, but we can agree to disagree..)

Thanks ATS, make of it what you will - strands to be connected, is all I'm saying.

edit on JuneFriday2316CDT01America/Chicago-050040 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

edit on JuneFriday2316CDT01America/Chicago-050042 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greer claimed some of these "pilots" was humans from a far far future, coming to warn us to change our ways.
If we did not there was a chance they would not exists in the future.

That is kind of a strange statement, as how could they be here and tell us that ?
Would that not mean we did change our ways, if not they would not be here in the first place.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I'm one of those crazy flat earthers, who firmly believes that the world we occupy is an enclosed system - I know nothing about what lies beyond, only that the skies we witness - the stars & planets beyond - are likely a sort of holographic projection within the semi-solid dome of the firmament above. We can gauge real astronomical observations including distance, chemical composition, spectra of light & so forth, but we could never actually penetrate the firmament itself to journey to the many worlds which seem to lie beyond our own biosphere.

Had me until that nugget. However, you do make some good points as far as breakaway civilization(s) existing under the oceans.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I stopped listening to Greer when he was saying that positive emotions and negative emotions attract UFOs and basically pray to them to have them show up, that would put the “UFO’s in the same category to angels and or demons and if you pray to an angel, you will be tricked by a demon. That’s why you should only pray to God through Jesus. a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Were you the same guy posting that he 'knew' that there was a solid glass dome above the earth? Or perhaps sphere depending on if you are flat earth or not?
That was wild lol.

It was based on how light bent which was all basically demonstrated to be false using normal atmospheric physics (gases) .

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
such an interesting concept.
While I am a flat earth skeptic, it does not prevent me from seeing the strands you speak of.
So many things in our world are hidden from us.

The concept of us being "trapped" here on earth has always tugged at my being.

" almost as if some rebellious & extremely powerful sub-deity were to be cast down into a world from which he is no longer permitted to travel, where he must be held until the destiny of this world is complete "

The tie in with your flat earth theory really makes me wonder if we are not already deep within some construct similar to the concept of project blue beam.

I cant wait for the "veil to be lifted"

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thought of this scenario just a few nights ago.

How old is this planet we inhabit?
The age of Earth is estimated to be 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years.

How many extinction events have occurred in the past?
There have been five mass extinction events in Earth's history. At least, since 500 million years ago;

And now, there are conspiracy theories suggesting underground chambers capable of harboring alien species we supposedly know little or nothing about.

What I'm getting at here is, what if all the UAP, or other unexplained sightings being reported is not from another far off distant planet, but rather a far advanced civilization that thrived before one of these extinction events and forced underground because of it? Is it possible we may have an alien species living, literally, under our feet?

A species just as common to earth as humanity is, but predates us by thousands, maybe even millions of years?
edit on 9-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Had me until that nugget. However, you do make some good points as far as breakaway civilization(s) existing under the oceans.

I agree, how can one deny science, then use it to support a theory? Seems strange to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Were you the same guy posting that he 'knew' that there was a solid glass dome above the earth? Or perhaps sphere depending on if you are flat earth or not?
That was wild lol.

It was based on how light bent which was all basically demonstrated to be false using normal atmospheric physics (gases) .

Which would explain why Musk's rocket didn't make it.

It hit the glass dome and then bounced back down.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Interesting….

An epiphany…..we could be living within in a 3D Planetarium bubble…all of it projected… and then solidifies…. based on the proximity of the five senses.

👽
edit on 9-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The cold hard reality is that anyone can find an easter egg and make a magical potion to see what is what.

But out of those few, only a fraction will understand what they see and remember it.

Its a trueman show.

Take care.
everything is only one molecule away.
edit on 9-6-2023 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have always looked at these are Time Travel from the future. A little ship you can rent and if you look through history, there is a trail of orbs or spacecraft. Look at some of the leaders of tech that suddenly came about. Interesting thoughts.

There are also larger ships, which, why not a Time Traveling cruise? are there aliens, yes, but i think they would just be watching also.

Still waiting to see that Delorean....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not necessarily. Perhaps the strength of their reality is tied to the probability of us doing as they request.

They may have the technology to traverse timelines, as per the sliders show.

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes LJ. It’s a theory that has been bandied around since before I was born.

a reply to: LittleJake

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have always looked at these are Time Travel from the future. A little ship you can rent and if you look through history, there is a trail of orbs or spacecraft. Look at some of the leaders of tech that suddenly came about. Interesting thoughts.

There are also larger ships, which, why not a Time Traveling cruise? are there aliens, yes, but i think they would just be watching also.

Still waiting to see that Delorean....

There are a lot of very clear, detailed flying craft sightings in the 1800’s, so go figure. Time travel is the only likely explanation. Unless the parallel folks were already at it back then.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Not necessarily. Perhaps the strength of their reality is tied to the probability of us doing as they request.

They may have the technology to traverse timelines, as per the sliders show.

a reply to: Spacespider

Fringe was a really interesting version of these things. The bald guys who could barely taste earth food, and drowned it in hot sauce, were pretty cool. They were “watchers” or some similar name. And the two parallel universes that were bleeding over into each other. Good story line.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

Thought of this scenario just a few nights ago.

How old is this planet we inhabit?
The age of Earth is estimated to be 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years.

How many extinction events have occurred in the past?
There have been five mass extinction events in Earth's history. At least, since 500 million years ago;

And now, there are conspiracy theories suggesting underground chambers capable of harboring alien species we supposedly know little or nothing about.

What I'm getting at here is, what if all the UAP, or other unexplained sightings being reported is not from another far off distant planet, but rather a far advanced civilization that thrived before one of these extinction events and forced underground because of it? Is it possible we may have an alien species living, literally, under our feet?

A species just as common to earth as humanity is, but predates us by thousands, maybe even millions of years?

Maybe they’re the ones who ginned up the experiment that is us. As opposed to
Folks from other planets.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think it could be a whole new future scenario to rewrite history and all flaws that's becoming visible due to researchers not backed by science that clearly can communicate to the masses with logical evidence of how our history has been lied to for ages ?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You lost me with "I'm a flat earther".

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
You lost me with "I'm a flat earther".

holographic projection within the semi-solid dome of the firmament above................

iam with you, crazy beliefs... some good points but....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join