It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government will tell you who to have sex with.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
linky

So this is an agony aunt letter in the Guardian (Where else?)

the opening paragraph of the letter is:
How can I help my white friend understand that his “preference” to only date white women is racist? Can I persuade him to at least be a bit more open minded?

Now, does the responsible person who runs this column bother to explain that no, it is not racist to fancy who you do (Nor is it sexist either)
But they double down on this stupidity by backing up the writer's bull.

I really hear you: You are worried about his taste in women because you think it’s unfair for someone to dismiss a whole group of people based on warped ideas about race and beauty. So, let me begin by reassuring you that women of colour will be fine without him.

One of the common mistakes white people make is to overestimate their importance in the lives and imaginations of people of colour. Racism matters, and microaggressions are important because they often impede our ability to function in the world with ease by stopping us from conducting basic activities like driving, shopping, or even just walking down the street.

I mean...get stuffed¬! How bloody dare you talk about white people like this.
If you arent one shut up about them.
Isnt that what you people crow about whenever one of your racial group gets criticised for anything?
(and yes I said you people ironically)

What next will there be a government inspector coming round to make sure your dating history is properly diverse?
edit on 09pFri, 09 Jun 2023 12:29:09 -050020232023-06-09T12:29:09-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling as usual

edit on 10/6/2023 by ArMaP because: Mod Note: Use the "external source" button to make it clear that part of your post is not really yours.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
That's just one thing for them to check on the great social media, social credit score will be sooo low if you don't throw your standards out the window. This world is really doomed at this point.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boredhere74

They are probably gonna end up making lesbians have sex with that lad off the budwieser adverts...

edit on 26pFri, 09 Jun 2023 12:32:26 -050020232023-06-09T12:32:26-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That depends on the color of the lesbians though. Bit of they are black it might be ok, since there are two of them and they are underrepresented

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you identify a person by their ethnicity it makes you a racist. As long as the world is willing to waste space on race-baiting editorials like this, the divide between fellow human beings will continue to grow-as will the hate of anything 'other'.

What a waste of life.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have to laugh at this.

Maybe it is just a sign that things are getting better. Or not.

There was a time when Black women were the bed partner of choice with all those slave owners, and racist White men.

So now not wanting to sleep with Black women is racist.

We are one screwed up country.

edit on 9-6-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
linky

So this is an agony aunt letter in the Guardian (Where else?)

the opening paragraph of the letter is:
How can I help my white friend understand that his “preference” to only date white women is racist? Can I persuade him to at least be a bit more open minded?

Now, does the responsible person who runs this column bother to explain that no, it is not racist to fancy who you do (Nor is it sexist either)
But they double down on this stupidity by backing up the writer's bull.
I really hear you: You are worried about his taste in women because you think it’s unfair for someone to dismiss a whole group of people based on warped ideas about race and beauty. So, let me begin by reassuring you that women of colour will be fine without him.

One of the common mistakes white people make is to overestimate their importance in the lives and imaginations of people of colour. Racism matters, and microaggressions are important because they often impede our ability to function in the world with ease by stopping us from conducting basic activities like driving, shopping, or even just walking down the street.

I mean...get stuffed¬! How bloody dare you talk about white people like this.
If you arent one shut up about them.
Isnt that what you people crow about whenever one of your racial group gets criticised for anything?
(and yes I said you people ironically)

What next will there be a government inspector coming round to make sure your dating history is properly diverse?

Anyone who honestly thinks like that writer is a lost cause. The simulation is much better off without them.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I remember a few years ago there were a group of black women in the UK who got their knickers in a twist over not being the number one choice of the average black male...They were moaning that they always went for white or paler brown women rather than the dark black ones.

That was bad enough but this? Its not much different to those incel twits blaming women for not wanting to date their unwashed, fat, sweaty idiotic mates.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Its pretty much to the point of who makes the loudest social noise about any subject. And if black women are really (I so doubt it) so worried about dating white men now, maybe take a look in the mirror and figure out why they might not be interested.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

One of the common mistakes white people make is to overestimate their importance

Yea, only white people do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I don't undrstand this.
At all.
What is she saying? Nobody is allowed to not be just not interested in sex with every and all strangers anymore?
I have to consent to go on dates with everybody because otherwise it is discrimination?

What if I'm allergic to humans? I can bring a note from my doctor to confirm this.
What are the consequences? Pillory?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

LOL

second

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When people abandon the idea of a transcencent law established upon the mandate of a transcendent lawgiver (i.e., divine law mandated by an intelligence above and beyond humankind), then they are left with no lodestar, no fixed point of reference from which to navigate.

Now, imagine yourself on the open seas, no compass, enternally cloudy skies, no idea of where the sun sets or where the stars are. How do you navigate? How do you know where you've come from and where you are going?

Answer is, you do not.

This is a large part of humanity. They ahve become a law unto themselves, which means they have absolutely no law. If my law differs from your law, the only way to resolve the tension is for the stornger one to eliminate the weaker one.

And here we are.

As I always cite, here is:

Romans 1:18-32 --
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,[a] in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

I don't care if you don't like me quoting scripture. That passage is an indictment against godless humanity.

God's inmmutable law is written on the heart of every human being. This is part of the divine image that we are supposed to be manifesting.

Romans 2:
14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them 16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

When people abandon that law, they are left no better than animals. Actually, they are worse than animals.

This is where we are.

Judgment is at hand. It is time to repent while there is still time.
:
edit on 2023 6 09 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That seems to be the size of it yeah

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wasn't it just the 80's when supposedly black men were mad about a white guy dating a black woman????

Who the hell cares who dates who? Not my business.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
But, no, I don't think that the gov't is going to tell people whom to have sex with. The gov't wants to tell you to sit at home with your VR headset on and wank off while they make babies in laboratories.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One thing that I have had issue with in the past dating people of other ethnic backgrounds is this: on two occasions their family was against them dating outside their culture. 2. Other cultures have differing concepts than mone when it is about romantic relationships and it can be very difficult to change how you were brought up. In some cases it might work. Some cultures are more compatable with others. I have been there first hand. Third, There might not be attraction of a sexual nature. I am not saying this is true of everyone or everyone of every culture. I have had great relationships before with other cultures dating.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
But, no, I don't think that the gov't is going to tell people whom to have sex with. The gov't wants to tell you to sit at home with your VR headset on and wank off while they make babies in laboratories.

Thats how this sort of rubbish eventually ends up though in the hands of the legislators

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Respectfully I love women of all races, it makes it easier to find one who will put up with all my #

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

to explain that no, it is not racist to fancy who you do (Nor is it sexist either)

Agreed.

I'm a physically fit , short, white red-head who prefers physically fit, petite, brown skinned women. I can't help what I like and I'll never feel bad about it ether.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join