It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea granted leading position on WHO executive board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And when you think it can't get any better...

unwatch.org...#:~:text=At%20the%20annual%20gathering%20of,slate%20with%20nine%20other %20countries.

The North Korean regime, which starves its own people while spending billions on threatening the world with nuclear weapons, has been rewarded by being elected to a leading role in the World Health Organization (WHO).

At the annual gathering of WHO member states, which ended on May 30, Kim Jong Un’s North Korea won a seat on the WHO Executive Board, on a slate with nine other countries.

“What this means is that one of the world’s most horrific regimes is now a part of a group that sets and enforces the standards and norms for the global governance of health care. It is an absurd episode for a key U.N. agency that is in much need of self-reflection and reform,” said Hillel Neuer, executive director of UN Watch, an independent non-governmental human rights group in Geneva.

“A seat on the executive board provides North Korea with a vote on the appointment of the WHO’s six regional directors, and potentially on an eventual replacement for Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director general now serving his second and final term.

North Korea was elected in a slate with the other nominees by a secret ballot: 123 nations voting yes, 13 abstentions and 6 spoiled ballots; 35 countries were absent. Normally the elections are by consensus, but Russia challenged Ukraine’s nomination, and so a vote was held.

As time passes the World Health Organization becomes even more credible than it was in the last three years when the Covid pandemic was handled in a such a professional-considerable-and careful approach. Kudos to the WHO for their decision n they should consider replacing the director-general Dr Tedros with Kim Jong Un.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72
All I can say…at least the end isn’t without humor.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If this isn't proof to people that the world is slowly being taken over by communism, I don't know what is.

Hopefully it at least wakes up more people and people start to revolt in large numbers accross the globe.
Remember , united , almost 8 billion against a measely few hundered thousand at most.

I read this before the 'insectoid invasion' story, tells you all you need to know

edit on 9-6-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
If this isn't proof to people that the world is slowly being taken over by communism, I don't know what is.

We should also mention that Boss of the WHO,Tedros-was a senior member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF),a radical communist terror organisation(designated a terrorist group by the US government),which he also still supports the aims of.

The WHO is among the biggest wolves in sheeps clothes on planet earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

We should also mention that Boss of the WHO,Tedros-was a senior member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF),a radical communist terror organisation(designated a terrorist group by the US government),which he also still supports the aims of.

The WHO is among the biggest wolves in sheeps clothes on planet earth.

They are doing great!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I can't think of a more appropriate country to lead the worlds' depopulation agenda.

I'm not sure how such evil corruption is allowed to stand, but here we are, being prepared for a death march.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
All I can say…at least the end isn’t without humor.

That's the way to be a glass half full kind of person. Well done. A little pick me up, on a Friday.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can't think of a more appropriate country to lead the worlds' depopulation agenda.

I'm not sure how such evil corruption is allowed to stand, but here we are, being prepared for a death march.

I don't believe in the de-population agenda n I find it difficult to accept some mysterious forces want to exterminate the human race-I could be wrong btw-but humans are very capable of exterminating themselves-these choices make me think twice

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't believe in the de-population agenda

Perhaps that's all it takes for it to work so well?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Were you living under a rock since 2020? (Kidding of course...but come on)

What leads you to your belief there is no agenda to reduce the world's population? ...serious question.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Didn't NK actually execute people for catching covid?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Didn't NK actually execute people for catching covid?

Yes! and they want to make this world wide by inviting them to be a part of the WHO.
Are you still going to bend over backwards everytime you want to disagree with us about the whole Covid/'great reset' agenda?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Half full? Half empty?

Take the third road less traveled, be a glass wrong size kind of guy.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Are you still going to bend over backwards everytime you want to disagree with us about the whole Covid/'great reset' agenda?

Probably.

top topics

join