It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have you in a glass…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are beautiful to the eye, my loving jar of humans, a moon I made of a hollow tin ball. I even covered it with times fragments as I poked holes on the surface that you humans call “craters.” We created the Van Allen radiation belt to keep your tin spaceships from exiting the zone you call the Earth's magnetic field.

We watch you in ways of the world only they understand, he is always painting symbols you call “crop circles.” We divided the earth by section that you call “continents.” The oceans away did not keep you apart. You wage war across this ball we made for you. For every 50 years you live is one second to us.

We laugh at your ways, every 10 seconds you disappear. We birth you again and again and again until one day you took the glass away…

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

What, no evil laugh?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Tiny you are, but nurture you we will. Enjoy your home...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yeasss!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Very Evil laugh!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

For every 50 years you live is one second to us.

We laugh at your ways, every 10 seconds you disappear. We birth you again and again and again until one day you took the glass away…
Hi, may I ask about this please, is it a 500 year cycle you speak of, or is my maths crap?

I checked your threads after reading your current heart operation one...this thread got me more intrigued though!🤪
edit on 10-6-2023 by AdultMaleHuman73 because: Removed image from quote

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Hi thank you for reading this! You you are correct!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So are you taking about Anglo Christian history timeline, with the English Reformation being the last 'event' in that timeline?
Or, do you mean something different affecting humans every 500 years?
Genuinely interested if this isn't just a trickily cryptic quiz thread!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I absolutely agree our little gem of a planet is encased in what may be termed, by me, a celestial ecosystem where outside of said ecosystem is inhospitable to our species, so stay put, wake up and stop crapping where you live.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I agree with you. Something does not want us leaving earth. Yes we are wrecking this planet with nowhere to go!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I agree with you. Something does not want us leaving earth. Yes we are wrecking this planet with nowhere to go!

Well, there is underground with the right technology. Wait, maybe if that comes to pass we will all become those gray aliens. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Lol!!! I forgot to add that someone is selling Electric cars. Wait till the batteries die and we have no where to put them.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lol!!! I forgot to add that someone is selling Electric cars. Wait till the batteries die and we have no where to put them.

I read an article once where we humans really only have short-term thinking, I think it said only five years ahead. Here's another more recent slant on it.

On the scale of civilization, it is difficult to test empirically the assertions of those who say we are living in a short-termist age. Future historians may have a clearer view. But we can still perceive the lack of longer-term thinking from which our society suffers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, as to our species becoming spacefarers in the future, it appears we would need to figure out how to counteract space's negative impact on our physicality.

“The biggest jump comes when you go from two weeks to six months in space,” said Seidler, who is also a member of UF Health’s Norman Fixel Institute for Neurological Diseases.

There was no further increase between six months and one year, meaning that ventricular enlargement seems to taper off after six months, which surprised the researchers, Seidler said. “This is good news for future Mars travelers who may end up spending (approximately) two years in microgravity.”

And the impact was minimal for astronauts on two-week jaunts to space — a positive finding for the commercial space industry as short-duration space tourism flights increase in popularity.

“People who spend just a couple of weeks show little to no change in these structures,” Seidler said. “This is good news for those going on short space junkets.”

www.cnn.com...

It is one thing to create the correct environment for space travel, quite a different matter dealing with everything else space has to throw at us.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It is one reason I wrote about the Van Allen radiation belt.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Can I trust You, as being a part of The Elite?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hi, my name is Roksana. I am a part of the Xochiquetzal Soul Group, widely known as Aphrodeity. More specifically, I'm Aglaia. I want to talk with a Member of The Lucifers Soul Group. Have I found You?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That was great JJ. It's good to know someone's keeping an eye on us!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Lol, I know right? Haha

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya

Can I trust You, as being a part of The Elite?

Oh no absolutely not!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya

Hi, my name is Roksana. I am a part of the Xochiquetzal Soul Group, widely known as Aphrodeity. More specifically, I'm Aglaia. I want to talk with a Member of The Lucifers Soul Group. Have I found You?

How did you know this is me? I have been hiding from you! Please contact me at q144 station ID 3. ASAP!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join