It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News: DeSantis War Room Deepfake Attack on Trump Lays Bare AI Threat to Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
DeSantis War Room Deepfake Attack on Trump Lays Bare AI Threat to Elections

Here it is, the first mainstream election to use AI blatantly:

"Donald Trump became a household name by FIRING countless people *on television*," the caption said. "But when it came to Fauci..."

Tim Pool did a vid earlier on it, presented better than this post but check it out for yourself.

The best part is the words under the whitehouse in the back are gibberish.

edit on 682023 by Butterfinger because: I cant spell

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Here's a bigger version; it appears the only AI is at this time marking, for the photos that they faked.

OK NM.. it appears the upload function is not working. It goes through the motions but then when it's finished there is no image in your library.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Everything is a cartoon now. They can mod live transmissions, add or remove environmental conditions, and deepfake insurrections and other alien invasions. Exciting times. Is "The Matrix" still a good reference for all this?

God help us discerning reality.

edit on 682323 by BeNotAfraid because: #Christ2024

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Inserting image now for thread continuity

when you Open Image In New Tab you see the top left one is the most offending obviously AI one.
edit on 8/6/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Everything is a cartoon now. They can mod live transmissions, add or remove environmental conditions, and deepfake insurrections and other alien invasions. Exciting times. Is "The Matrix" still a good reference for all this?

God help us discerning reality.

What crappy obvious fakes, when Trump's faith in Fauci needs no exaggeration and is damning enough

In a close election, all the fakes have to do is influence 10-15% of those voting,

If they are played over and over the gullible and those barely tuned in will believe them as fact.

Hell Im for DeSantis but "crap like this" insults all voters' intelligence or it should.

It basically says im a bullshirt artist just like all the other candidates...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Thank you for that!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
DeSantis is trying to out-Trump Trump. It won't work.

You can't out-fake Trump.

I can't wait to see what comes next. This is better than drive-in theater.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany
The gop nomination process will be a complete sh*t show.
Entertainment galore.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Guess DeSantis is really going to forpresidential run. I have to wonder, who falls for these gimicky political ads? There must be a lot of low-information voters out there who don't do any fact checking and just go off what they see on TV. Granted, there is a lot of older generation citizens out there who still trust media and telivision news that will be fooled by these deepfakes.

edit on 8-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am really hoping Trump doesn't decide to drop out because its going to be very entertaining to watch with him in the ring. Additionally, if Biden somehow gets the democrat nomination, i truely hope Trump gets to debate Biden. That will be a blast to watch.

Granted, I really hope an independent becomes POTUS, but likely, due to low-information voters being swayed by media and ads, there is a high chance we'll have a repeat sh!tshow. But one worthy of a heavy dose of popcorn and soda.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

agreed the debates with trump just get me rollin'. high quality entertainment...can't wait lol

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

All politicians are fake but I suppose you believe the big guy is different. When we really need something just close to competent and ethical, we instead get JRB. But with 70 million eligible voters not voting, a broken two-party system, with no term or age limits, and DC full of lobbyists with wallets full of cash we get the leadership we deserve.

I sometimes wonder how these two would have survived DC these days, hell who am I kidding they would have never run for office, and if they did they would have never been elected.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: otissor

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Hell Im for DeSantis but "crap like this" insults all voters' intelligence or it should.

wait what, voters have intelligence...the only intelligent voter is a non voter

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

All politicians are fake but I suppose you believe the big guy is different. When we really need something just close to competent and ethical, we instead get JRB. But with 70 million eligible voters not voting, a broken two-party system, with no term or age limits, and DC full of lobbyists with wallets full of cash we get the leadership we deserve.

Better. Tough word.

I do think he's better in some ways... he hasn't been indicted multiple times for crimes we've all watched unfold over the years.

But JRB is also a politician, he lies, he seeks power, he probably steps on others to get it. He can't be fully trusted and things he says should be taken with a grain of salt. He's also old and forgetful.

The difference is, I know these things and I admit them. The reason Trump is still holding power over a failing GOP is because no one is willing to have integrity and act the same way, admit these things. Trump is a lifelong criminal, narcissist and a pathological liar.

But it's a cult, you can't speak out against the leader of a cult. In all these years, I've never heard anyone on the right admit Trump was a compulsive liar, a pathological liar. No one admits it. Because if they do, they are admitting falling for a years-long con. It would be admitting being naive and no one wants to do it.

So the con goes on.

That's a big difference, and the reason why the GOP is only headed downward for now.

edit on 9-6-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

wait what, voters have intelligence...the only intelligent voter is a non voter

Yea, I hear you, LOL ironically I never vote myself, but it really may be how TPTB can keep control, and have no doubt more potential Republicans are apathetic about voting than the Democrats. The Left has all the young people believing their politician of choice won't be tempted by lobbyists and is effectively frozen out by the well establish DC hierarchy.

70 million don't vote, and really all you need to do is fire up the 20% or so of the Independents, and even then it's only in the battleground states where it really makes a difference.

Atleast in the Presidential race, but now the Democrats have the population base at thie

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Better. Tough word.

I do think he's better in some ways... he hasn't been indicted multiple times for crimes we've all watched unfold over the years.

But JRB is also a politician, he lies, he seeks power, he probably steps on others to get it. He can't be fully trusted and things he says should be taken with a grain of salt. He's also old and forgetful.

The difference is, I know these things and I admit them. The reason Trump is still holding power over a failing GOP is because no one is willing to have integrity and act the same way, admit these things. Trump is a lifelong criminal, narcissist and a pathological liar.

But it's a cult, you can't speak out against the leader of a cult. In all these years, I've never heard anyone on the right admit Trump was a compulsive liar, a pathological liar. No one admits it. Because if they do, they are admitting falling for a years-long con. It would be admitting being naive and no one wants to do it.

So the con goes on.

That's a big difference, and the reason why the GOP is only headed downward for now.

Well, I definitely lean right, but regardless we were sold that Biden was a one-termer, and better because he wasn't so divisive. Now you are trying to sell he is an effective and competent President. Which respectfully is in the class of one of Trump's lies you were so worried about

but the difference for me is I didn't like Trump ever, used to be a huge football fan, and read a lot about Trump and the USFL. He had some of these other seemingly well-off owners in awe for some reason, and only one guy John Bassit really stood up against him, and even Trump alluded that he was the only one he respected. But more so he took a venture that had shot in the spring he ruined it because he wanted to go head to head against the NFL basically because he could. Obviously, there is much more to it, but it just wasn't something you would want to see in a person in a leadership position.

He made critical errors in judgment and didn't care that he collapsed the league and dreams and careers of so many other people. Not good leadership qualities, so yea it was DJT or Hilliary which shows you how bad Hilliary was in people's minds.

None of that makes Biden better though, and it's highly likely he gets a 2nd term.

If thats the case Id rather have RFKjr, hell Id mostly prefer any hallway-qualified DNC candidate over Biden. I can't stand our 2 party system, as it is now. It's the party that selects which candidate, and we won't ever get a decent 3rd party candidate because it's impossible to beat the financial advantages each established party has.

Lesser of two evils...is not how a country of 330 million should have to settle for 3 elections straight
edit on 9-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, DJT vs Hillary was a tough one. That's the first time in 30 years that I sat out and didn't vote. I couldn't vote for Trump, I knew what he was like all his life. But I also couldn't vote for a lesser evil, just couldn't.

I sat here for the last two days, debating whether I would vote and decided on the last day I was just gonna skip that one. I explained to myself that I was an independent, I didn't have to vote for either of the bad choices the two parties put out.

But I also felt cheated. I want to vote, I just don't want to have a choice between two piles of poop.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, DJT vs Hillary was a tough one. That's the first time in 30 years that I sat out and didn't vote. I couldn't vote for Trump, I knew what he was like all his life. But I also couldn't vote for a lesser evil, just couldn't.

I sat here for the last two days, debating whether I would vote and decided on the last day I was just gonna skip that one. I explained to myself that I was an independent, I didn't have to vote for either of the bad choices the two parties put out.

But I also felt cheated. I want to vote, I just don't want to have a choice between two piles of poop.

On that point, we definitely agree, I don't think any Republican candidate has a chance, and it's why Im atleast listening to RFKjr and watching this poll, my vote for Republican won't make a difference, but my vote for a Democrat just might.

Because if the choice is RFKjr and Biden we all should know the obvious lesser of 2 evils in that scenario. Here's the thing none of RFKjr's crazy theories will get passed through the legislature, but we just might have better oversight in some other areas a larger concern for us all.

More so though he has character and there is intelligence behind his ideas

www.isidewith.com...

www.msn.com...

edit on 9-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

top topics

join