It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stops -SOT2023- writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
'Found the Relic STOP Meet you in *unpronounceable* STOP Bring Tom STOP'
Ayleen struggled with her test. Those ancients were so weird! Her 'translations' were in reality wild guesses. And what was a STOP? Probably ritual, she thought. Her hand started playing with her beautiful fur. She was the hottest Collie Bitch in the room, that was certain, at least in her tiny mind.
But those ancients!? They were just weird. And boring.

Ayleen petted herself into deep slumber. Into a world disconnected from the senses. Where mind and brain have their private talks.
She was flying outwards, away from everything.
The universe started to look like a sheet of paper! And there were many of them! Further out and it looked like the sheets were forming structures that even further out looked like vibrating strings.
Her journey abruptly stopped at the only distinct object anywhere: a huge pair of curtains.
'Where am I?' she wondered. And before the thought was even fully formed a choir of whispering voices answered from all around her:
'At the Edge of Everything. You dogs are descendants of the slaves to their gods the humans. Who were before them the slaves of their gods the Annunaki. This cycle continues over and over endlessly, so we're for sure stuck in some kind of loop.
First the gods self destruct. Then their slaves. Over and over. We're done with it. It's boring. We want a new story.'
'Oh-kay...' Ayleen didn't know what to think.
'The Relic in the telegram you translated for your test? Find that. It's useless junk. But we're going to make a huge show, people will think you have superpowers. And if they start...' a dissonance started swelling up, the harmony was in disarray.

Just as Ayleen was sure she couldn't handle it anymore it stopped and the choir returned.
'Turns out we already did something similar recently with a human called J.C. and it totally didn't work. Controlling said they just noticed!? Can you imagine? So we got to come up with something different.'
'But I am in the middle of my test!' she protested.
'Honey, this is the Edge of Everything. If there's one thing we got out here, it's time'

The End

edit on 8-6-2023 by Peeple because: O

edit on 8-6-2023 by Peeple because: auto

edit on 8-6-2023 by Peeple because: don't drop words!

edit on 8-6-2023 by Peeple because: wow

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Score one for the wyrd.
Good girl.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Surreal, but nice. I like that it's now a dog's life.

Great imagination, Peeple!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I really liked that, sorta felt like I was just on the edge of understanding the universe, creation and everything

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Good job!!

new topics

top topics

join