It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7.2023 - Candidate Trump Notified that President Biden's DOJ has Made Him a Criminal Target.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Former President Trump's attorneys were notified today that Donald Trump is the TARGET of a DOJ investigation.

Federal prosecutors reportedly notified former President Donald Trump’s attorneys that he is the target of a criminal investigation regarding his handling of classified materials after serving as commander in chief, two sources with knowledge of the ongoing grand jury probe confirm to Fox News.

Trump’s handling of classified materials after leaving office in 2021 has been the focus of an investigation led by Special Counsel Jack Smith, who was appointed as special counsel on the matter in November 2022.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

In one way or another, Donald John Trump has been a target of these guilt-ridden corrupt officials for 7 years!

But to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time a sitting President (Joseph Robinette Biden) has approved having his #1 Political Competitor Targeted for Potential Arrest.

The way Americans are wired, we root for and support those who are targeted and abused by Evil men and women.

Maybe in November 2024, we will thank President Joseph R. Biden, his DOJ/FBI, and 95% of the U.S. News and Entertainment Media, for helping Donald J. Trump be elected U.S. President again? (And then punish all of them appropriately.)

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/7/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Not a big deal if he's innocent. He'll have his day in court. Hopefully he won't cause a 2nd term for Biden by being the GOP candidate

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

2024 will be EPIC.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

You get it.
Like or dislike Trump it doesn't matter.
With him running the democrats have an extremely good chance of winning.
The hate vote is too strong against him.
All he has is supports to lose, none to gain at this point.
Well that's my opinion anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The role of DOJ has been a puppet for the DNC since Obama took office- possibly much longer.

The FBI works for the DOJ, and they've been working for this cartel since at least Billy Clinton took charge and confiscated the dirt on everyone to use for blackmail.

Now since the DOJ and FBI have been clearly ousted as DNC pawns, you have to wonder... why are we still paying them?
Terrorist organizations. The CIA is worse. The IRS is worse. All of them need to be reset to zero, but it will never happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's true. I voted for him twice and lost once. No one to blame, but his self. I will not vote for him again

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Not a big deal if he's innocent. He'll have his day in court. Hopefully he won't cause a 2nd term for Biden by being the GOP candidate

Donald Trump is a shoe-in for being elected if the DOJ indicts him again. Americans love those who overcome evil. Some of the best movies in our history are based on that concept.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

It's true. I voted for him twice and lost once. No one to blame, but his self. I will not vote for him again

You like the current administration?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

2024 will be EPIC.

Hopefully, one of the few remaining NON-Corrupt/Honest judges will preside over the trial, and allow Americans to see the contents of the documents that President Trump de-classified on 1.19.2021.

What are they about?: www.federalregister.gov... ation

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yea it's never a big deal when innocent people are dragging before cort. They just dust themselves off and go back to the daily grind.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Absolutely not. Trump as the GOP candidate will give Biden a 2nd term. You have to look at the facts without emotion to see it I guess

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
He's been to court many times. If he's innocent he will be just fine

originally posted by: dandandat2

Yea it's never a big deal when innocent people are dragging before cort. They just dust themselves off and go back to the daily grind.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
At the risk of causing a bit of heat
Serves Trump right for not draining the swamp as promised
Unless of course he couldnt
The US is in utter turmoil, bodes poorly for all western society

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Absolutely not. Trump as the GOP candidate will give Biden a 2nd term. You have to look at the facts without emotion to see it I guess

Not really
I like cheap gas
I like a stable economy
I like no tank wars in Europe

But you do you

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You can tell this is a political hatchet-job against Donald Trump, because of the LEAKS...like the one today that he's (gasp!) under criminal investigation.

JOE BIDEN was informed last year that he's the target of a criminal investigation, but the media didn't and doesn't care. Has anyone seen headlines about it?

Here's an ATS thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Appropriate Justice is Coming for these America/American haters.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
IDK what to say actually, anymore? Is 'goofball' a word anymore? OMG! Trump stepped on a crack and broke his mamma's back', Oh Noes'!

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: vance

You get it.
Like or dislike Trump it doesn't matter.
With him running the democrats have an extremely good chance of winning.
The hate vote is too strong against him.
All he has is supports to lose, none to gain at this point.
Well that's my opinion anyway.

President Joe Biden said today he plans on becoming a PGA player. In your opinion, this is who will win in November 2024?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So no response about how this is just another political witch hunt by the Democratic party in yet another attempt to change the course of an election?

Oh right... this is just normal now, Snowball.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Serious question. Do you honestly believe that a large number of people that voted for Trump in 2020 won't be voting for him again if he runs against Biden? And if so, why?

That's 74 million. And based on the past few years of Biden's incompetence, I believe the 2024 tally will be even higher.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Has anyone done anything about the CCP controlled dominion owned voting machines yet?

He who controls the votes, etc

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join