It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rediculous yet shocking revelation for Anti-Trumpers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
We have the kkk outside our local trump rallies. Standing on the corners, at the entrances, in full gear. The the gun slingers everywhere. I would not feel safe there no matter what my political affiliation.

Do take your lies somewhere else my ridiculous Friend .

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

We have the kkk outside our local trump rallies. Standing on the corners, at the entrances, in full gear. The the gun slingers everywhere. I would not feel safe there no matter what my political affiliation.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

you see what you want, I just answered your question with honesty.
And drone strikes are much better than sending young men and women to collect bullets and donate body parts, but you do you.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lies? Lol! You couldn't handle it. You can't imagine it,! It's real. 💯 The kkk, really do exist, around here they don't hide.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Lies? Lol! You couldn't handle it. You can't imagine it,! It's real. 💯 The kkk, really do exist, around here they don't hide.

And CNN & every other left-owned media outlet somehow missed this golden opportunity to paint Trump supporters as evil KKK loving racists?

See my other post above ☝️

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Christ you simple child .

Of course the KKK exist and that is all thinks to the Democratic Party

edit on 9-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And CNN & every other left-owned media outlet somehow missed this golden opportunity to paint Trump supporters as evil KKK loving racists?

See my other post above ☝️

Boom right there ^ .

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They are currently, in 2023, strictly magats. The old kkk would beat down your white grandfather for beating his wife, his white wife. Now, it is all racism and Nazi love. They have kkk parades here. Our town is hiding a pair of Nathan Bedford Forrest statues, the ones that originally greeted you upon entering the city. This is the district MTG hails over.

Christ you simple child .

Of course the KKK exist and that is all thinks to the Democratic Party

edit on 10-6-2023 by BlueBaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2023 by BlueBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

The old kkk would beat down your white grandfather for beating his wife, his white wife. Now, it is all racism and Nazi love. They have kkk parades here. Our town is hiding a pair of Nathan Bedford Forrest statues, the ones that originally greeted you upon entering the city. This is the district MTG hails over.

I don't think you realize that your painting yourself into a corner here mate .

Perhaps you should stop while your ahead.

edit on 10-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join