It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warns of a new trend "Sextortionist"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If they could trim off about 20 pounds and take off 30 years, I might not mind. Seems like I could use some copyright protection though. If they did a good enough job and it gets millions of clicks, I should be picking up some royalties.

Exactly what I was thinking! If they tried it with me, I'd be thrilled. My body is old and wrinkly, so it would be great to have AI make me into a hot chick! My hubby would love it and my friends would think it was a hoot. Even my very conservative, religious friends would find it a real hoot and we'd get a wonderful laugh. We laugh about things like that all the time. If they did it to one of my friends, I'd ooohhh and aahhh and we'd all laugh together.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
While I lightheartedly agree with MSB, This is truly scary.

Because is it not true, that if they can do this with nude pictures, can they not do this with other things, like criminal acts?

A picture is no longer worth a 1000 words.
We are in big trouble

Make no mistake, they will do it with criminal acts. Trump will be the first and the fake AI generated crime will be created by Biden's DOJ as evidence. They are that intent on destroying the man, no not intent, obsessed to the point of mental illness is more like it.

On the heels of that it will be DeSantis that the DOJ will make a fake AI generated crime scene, followed by Tim Scott and everyone who has even the slightest chance of beating the senile barely able to stand puppet (of WHO?, certainly not anyone that the American people voted for) Jo Bi Dun. After all the DOJ collaborating with ? really wants another 4 years of a President with no brains, and no ability to even walk without guidance from handlers, Jo Bi Dun.

edit on 6/8/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
BWahahahahahhaha I don’t have any photos of me on the web. I prefer to disappoint people in person. Pfffttt. Amateurs…
a reply to: sean

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sextortion sounds like going into contortions while having sex. Contrasted with rigid planks huffing and puffing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join