It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Women's rights' petition outside Dollar General.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

No she is just being a Karen.
Gets upset over nothing is a Keren.
These people whomever they are and what ever they are doing is the American way.
But she got upset for absolutely no reason what so ever and then decided to bring race into it.......
But hey you like Kerens....
Check

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Oh, honey, bless your heart! I am just uterus owning chest feeder. I don't see any real women here ...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

These people whomever they are and what ever they are doing is the American way.
But she got upset for absolutely no reason what so ever and then decided to bring race into it.......
Check

I think you live under a rock possibly. Fortunately for you, you have a computer and internet access to watch TYT and MSNBC as much as you would like?

And yeah, I do like Karens - first because the left is now using the term to paint any white woman that doesn't play the woke game.

Secondly, what is wrong with ANY woman feeling threatened by ANY man or anyone else for that matter and trying to get law involved to protect them?

In your world that woman should be doxxed and have her career ruined. In my world that woman should be assisted and appreciated for calling out possible or definite illegal behavior.

Thanks Karens! I appreciate the fact you want to live in a civilized society. And that is because I do as well.

edit on 7-6-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Check

Karen is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

I think you got your terms wrong, and calling the OP a Karen is against the T&C.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

Check

I think you live under a rock possibly. Fortunately for you, you have a computer and internet access to watch TYT and MSNBC as much as you would like?

And yeah, I do like Karens - first because the left is now using the term to paint any white woman that doesn't play the woke game.

Secondly, what is wrong with ANY woman feeling threatened by ANY man or anyone else for that matter and trying to get law involved to protect them?

In your world that woman should be doxxed and have her career ruined. In my world that woman should be assisted and appreciated for calling out possible or definite illegal behavior.

Thanks Karens! I appreciate the fact you want to live in a civilized society. And that is because I do as well.

You do realize that you contradicted yourself right?
And implying someone is a Karen has nothing to do with race.
Please point out how she was threatened?
I'll wait...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't believe it is in the way I worded it.
Let the mods decide.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Also we don't even know what the people wanted her to sign or talk about.
What we know is she said "no". One time on the way in and second time on the way out.
Then seems to be upset that one of them was black and somehow in her mind that is creating a divide....
Am I missing something here?
If we had known what these people wanted then maybe we could have a better understanding of the situation.
To me it seems like she got triggered for no reason and then decided to make it about race.
Which is creating a devision by her own doing.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: Why not

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The first assumption if I see a mixed race group with "women's rights" petition is that they are probably pro-abortion.

The left is most into that form of advocacy. DEI dictates we don't talk about women when we mean women unless it's abortion.
edit on 7-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ancientlight

There was a black guy with them as well. We all know that the same 'special treatment' is reserved for blacks as well.

I am white, and female in case it matters. All they are trying to do is divide people.
Similar in nature to so called 'equity, inclusion and diversity ' Marxists terms.
point out differences and hyper focus on them to divide and conquer.

It sounds like they have already done a great job of achieving that goal.

They don't have to worry with dividing us anymore.

We took that ball and ran with it.

Ok wow. So I'm not allowed to describe the situation. You know damn well that blacks are a protected class now and can get away with more , than so called 'white privilige'. I'm not attacking anyone was just stating an observation.
If we can't speak about this we are self censoring btw

In what world are blacks privileged? Hard to take you people serious when you say weirdo things like that. I can give you soo many examples of the opposite, but I’m sure you won’t take it serious unless it comes from your favorite anti-black Twitter poster. I’ll just put you in the same class as the people who say “ we wuz kangz”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join