It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa Raised Money For Far-Left Group Pushing Gender Experimentation On Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm sure there are some here that support the LGBTQ+++ agenda but I am not one of them. For me, gender is irrefutably male and/or female, and there is no other sex or gender. I don't care what the sexually abnormal, or sexually deviant, care to claim. My opinion is that, either through indoctrination or some form of genetic or chemical deficiency, they are mentally afflicted and require psychiatric intervention.

Just a little while ago, I read an article posted on The Daily Caller that revealed that Visa, in partnership with Chase Bank has and is raising funds to benefit organizations that support and promote pushing cross-sex hormones for children and has been exposed for hosting chat rooms that encouraged underage kids to transition without their parents’ knowledge.

The Daily Caller
EXCLUSIVE: Visa Raised Money For Far-Left Group Pushing Gender Experimentation On Children

Visa raised money for a group that pushes cross-sex hormones for children and has been exposed for hosting chat rooms that encouraged underage kids to transition without their parents’ knowledge, the Daily Caller has learned.

In June of 2021, Visa announced it would be launching an initiative to benefit The Trevor Project, along with other groups focused on advancing the LGBTQ agenda. The Daily Caller News Foundation has since exposed The Trevor Project for pushing children toward hormone therapies and gender experimentation while taking money from the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture those treatments.

The Trevor Project, a nonprofit organization focusing on transgender youth and mental health, also reportedly has hosted sexual conversations between adults and minors in online chatrooms.

I am not inclined to just believe anything I read so I went to the horse's mouth, so to speak, and followed up.

Visa Website
LGBTQ+ organizations benefit from Chase, United Airlines, Visa partnership

Marked by joyful celebrations, Pride Month is an opportunity to share the impact of the LGBTQ+ community. But it is also a time to commemorate the Stonewall riots, where “the shot glass heard around world” brought together so many in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights. While this was not the beginning of the movement, it did help catapult it forward.

Since then, every year, people around the world come together to commemorate, advocate, and celebrate Pride. In that spirit, United Airlines, Chase, and Visa are coming together to support The Human Rights Campaign, StartOut, and The Trevor Project with a campaign that will drive donations to these organizations because of their impact for the community. From June 1 – June 30, card holders of United GatewaySM Visa Card, UnitedSM Explorer Visa Card, United QuestSM Visa Card, United ClubSM Infinite Visa Card, United ClubSM Visa Card, UnitedSM Business Visa Card and United ClubSM Business Visa Card will be rewarded for donating to LGBTQ+ organizations in celebration of Pride Month.

I don't drink Bud Light so I can't boycott that product but I do have a few Visa cards and one of them, even though it isn't listed above, (it's an Amazon Chase card), I will cut off my nose to spite my face and cut them both down the middle. Screw the extra rewards using the Amazon card.

No more Visa for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm certain all the big banks are behind this nonsense.
Fortunately for me I don't use visa, but I'm sure my credit lender criminals of choice are no better, if not far worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this is infuriatingly disgusting, I hope this information turns to into the sh!tshow firestorm that burns these companies to the ground.

I dont have anything against the gay community, in all this mess i feel bad for some of them as they will likely be wrongfully persecuted.
The saying goes that 1 bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch, tell that to the angry mob....

The scientific term you are looking for is Precocious Puberty

its very related to the endocrine system and know tumors on the pituitary gland.
but instead of treating this, these people want use it as an excuse to sexually exploit minors, fill them with un nesseccary hormone blockers and mislead an entire generation.

Causes of central precocious puberty can include:

hypothalamic hamartoma produces pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)
Langerhans cell histiocytosis
McCune–Albright syndrome
Central precocious puberty can also be caused by brain tumors, infection (most commonly tuberculous meningitis, especially in developing countries), trauma, hydrocephalus, and Angelman syndrome.[7] Precocious puberty is associated with advancement in bone age, which leads to early fusion of epiphyses, thus resulting in reduced final height and short stature.

I would add more but i have been working on an in depth medical conspiracy thread and i'm not near finished yet, happy reading.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Probably!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't think there's a big business left in the US that hasn't and isn't furthering this agenda. All we can do is guess what the end goal is; so many possibilities!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

There is hardly anyone HERE who supports that perverted cult.
With that said, it is getting harder and harder to operate in this world, w/out our $$ going to this global war against us.

All planned - Accept or suffer/die
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'm certain all the big banks are behind this nonsense.
Fortunately for me I don't use visa, but I'm sure my credit lender criminals of choice are no better, if not far worse.

Most small businesses. Even Patriot ones (see PublicSq.com) cannot operate without Visa or some method of an electronic payment system.

They literally have us all by the balls. Even those like me (a real female).

We were all in the pot next to the frog, while the water slowly boiled.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Gay civil rights attorney comes out fighting for kids - LINK

What do you do if you spend your entire career standing up for gay civil rights, only to watch the movement get hijacked by an ideological group that wants to upend the basic moral framework of society?

It would be a tough call for a lot of people, but there is a growing movement of gay rights activists who are pushing back hard against the alphabet mob who are trying to sexualize children.

But the modern alphabet ideology is not about expanding the circle of normality to an ever-widening group of people who want and deserve to have a shot at the American Dream. It is about tearing down the American Dream and replacing it with a bizarre transhumanist vision where societal norms are replaced with the celebration of … well, anything the alphabet people happen to want at any given moment.

top topics

join