It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirby Shows Exctaly how Chidlish the US currently is

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The US currently is behaving like a child that is throwing tantrums.

Threatens any nation that sends in the American/British way of their dominance in the region.

While they were asked to withdraw from Syria.
The US refused.

While of course the US refused.
Because they still believe that the Syrian Govt and its Syrian president Assad must go despite still after 12 years of conflict.
The US currently have a childish govt.

Kirby : "The first thing I would say to Minister Lavrov is if you're worried about Ukraine's military capabilities, then you should withdraw your troops and leave Ukraine."

Is the US going to withdraw all of its troops from Iraq and Syria? of course they wont..

So why shouild Russia withdraw from Ukraine if America wont withdraw from Syria?

edit on 6-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So why shouild Russia withdraw from Ukraine if America wont withdraw from Syria?

Because now Ukraine has a very competent and well-equipped military. It's common sense for the weaker force (Russia) to withdrawal if they do not want to seriously have their asses handed to them in the coming months.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You equate 900 plus troops in Syria to Russia's current troop numbers in Ukraine, weak sauce at best

Russia wants to have spheres of influence, but it can't keep those living in those spheres of influence happy and content. It's as simple as that.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You equate 900 plus troops in Syria

Which would be expanding into the next year.... Growing into 1,000+
US forces are blocking Syria from taking the border with Iraq.

But go on.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Russia wants to have spheres of influence

You mean the whataboutism of Russia wanting to create an Imprealist empire? i got some news for you.

The Euporean Union already is one.
An union with 700+ American bases.

If anyone had being trying spread their spheres of influence that would be the US starting with the Nation Build as an author put it.

Pax Americana.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Because now Ukraine has a very competent and well-equipped military

You mean that equipped that Ukraine has from the 70s cold war era?

The same well-equipped military gear that did so well in Afghanistan for the past 20 years??

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

But go on.

Oh noes the US has 1000 and something troops basically in one camp in Syria and it's the exact same degree as 100,000 plus troops in Ukraine

Like I said in #2 keep your citizens happy and content and the US usually doesn't want to stick its nose into it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The same well-equipped military gear that did so well in Afghanistan for the past 20 years??

It's newer than the stuff I've been watching Russia send into battle this year.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ukraine doesn’t have access to high technology allies like North Korea and Iran. They have to settle with a failed state like the US to help them out.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But go on.

I'll just say what others won't.....and I'll probably get flamed for this....

Maybe if Syria had a real government and a real military they could take the border back.
Ya know if they had balls to do so they could "rage against the machine" on the way and through US forces.....
That's on them man.
I don't condone violence, just stating a fact.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: It's cool man

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Tell your boy Putin to try and attack a NATO country like he is with Ukraine and see what happens to mother Russia. You might be able to get creative and build some adobe type huts out of the dust since that will be all that is left.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You mean the whataboutism of Russia wanting to create an Imprealist empire? i got some news for you.

If anyone had being trying spread their spheres of influence that would be the US starting with the Nation Build as an author put it.

Pax Americana.

Pax Americana perhaps and maybe it's because more countries want to be in one particular sphere when compared to other available spheres to be a part of.

Please show me where I said, inferred, or suggested America doesn't try and expand its spheres of influence. I haven't I don't particularly like it,

but we have a saying "What is, is" We even had a President who wasn't sure what the definition of is, is.

Of course, back then you had Mikhail and Boris, ah what a pair, but atleast they recognized basically there was no catching America so why kill themselves trying? So the Iron Curtain was dropped and slowly the rest of the world discovered that Russia thinks the most intelligent American is Bert Kreischer when America is really run by nerdy intelligent and sometimes crooked Ivy League businesspersons who have become incredibly wealthy since the 60s influencing things if not outright running them because of the extreme wealth accumulated by their capitalistic endeavors.

Doesn't it drive you bugchit knowing that Sam Bankman Fried probably financed Ukraine for 5 years alone?

You want fair, but you get Pax Americana because a United Nations survey found that 4-5 countries who were gonna get screwed preferred to be screwed Pax Americana style

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Pax Americana.

There aren't 700+ US bases in Europe. Just more of your mendacious rhetoric. But that's all sensible people expect from you.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Because now Ukraine has a very competent and well-equipped military. It's common sense for the weaker force (Russia) to withdrawal if they do not want to seriously have their asses handed to them in the coming months.

You don't actually believe this do you?

I honestly can't tell if this is parody.

Ukraine has thrown everything they had into Bakmaut and incase you didn't hear but it's under Russian control. Ukraine has been sending old men and kids to the front for months now. You call that competent and well equipped?

Is this Russian propaganda?

This certainly doesn't look people are jumping at the opportunity to join the Ukranian army to be sent through a meat grinder.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive
Are you a professor of political anthropology?

But David Vine, a professor of political anthropology at the American University in Washington, DC, claimed in a 2015 book that this number was much higher, 750. His book, Base Nation: How US military bases abroad harm America and the World, says there are 120 bases in Japan, 119 Germany and 73 in South Korea.

According to the US Department of Defence 2015 Base Structure Report, there are nearly 562,000 facilities, which includes single buildings and structures, on over 4,800 sites worldwide.

source
American had 700 bases in Afghanistan alone for a time.

Mendacious rhetoric would be saying something isn't true without actually researching it first. I suggest you educate yourself in America foreign policy and hegemony.
edit on 6-6-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: tamusan

You don't actually believe this do you?

I honestly can't tell if this is parody.

Ukraine has thrown everything they had into Bakmaut and incase you didn't hear but it's under Russian control. Ukraine has been sending old men and kids to the front for months now. You call that competent and well equipped?

Is this Russian propaganda?

This certainly doesn't look people are jumping at the opportunity to join the Ukranian army to be sent through a meat grinder.

Ironically, you replied to me with real parody.

Ukraine has at least 320,000 well-trained troops and fully equipped that have yet to hit the battlefield.: source

And since you've mentioned Afghanistan Don't forget about how long the Soviet Union stayed in Afghanistan. It's a different kind of warfare in Afghanistan, too. This blundered Russian invasion is much more like the two world wars.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

remind me how well Russia did in Afghanistan.
War is stupid, no matter who is doing it. And no moral high ground exists.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The US is not invading Syria with hundreds of thousands of troops with the intention of subjugating it's populace and taking it's territory and annexing it.

You are getting ever more desperate.

Sad to watch, really.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Whereas back in the real World Russia is now having to field PRE Cold war era stuff like WW2 era tanks?

Like Russia's army, your credibility is shot to pieces.

edit on 7-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join