It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of migrants are still crossing the border...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
While the US hawkish polticans are fantasizing of breaking up Russia as a nation in Ukraine.
Wasting Billions of Tax Payers on War, Military.

There are thousands of migrants are crossing the border and according to Robert F. Kennedy Jr and others who had visited the border there more migrants crossing each week.

Ukraine and Nation Building is more important the southern borders.

Migrants Crossing the borders each week

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Are we going to find another four billion uncounted to give to Ukraine some more?

edit on 6-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They're already saying they need sell $1T worth of T Bills to get back up to the amount of cash they need.

So another Trillion in spending in the next few weeks.

I'm sure Ukraine will get plenty of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What's wrong with immigrants crossing US borders considering your whole country is built on immigration? If you're that concerned consider going back to your home countries and give the land back to the original indigenous?

Otherwise I fail to see why you're getting so upset?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm sure Ukraine will get plenty of it.

With the yet "Spring Counter Offensive" which hasn't happened..

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They are not migrants.

They are illegal aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

What's wrong with immigrants crossing US borders considering your whole country

I suggest you reading what is happening with the Italian immigration crisis and you will understand why a majority of Italians were agaisnt more migrants coming to Italy not just an Italian issue but also German.

Majority of them arent even Libyan.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

your whole country is built on immigration

There is a difference America was a nation built on immigration that came to America with documents. From a time when Europeans were fleeing either prosecution, or economic.

Living in most Euporean Countries during that era was difficult.

The current immigration are those that are coming to the country illegally.
They are trafficked to America.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So stop supporting and funding wars that destabalise countries, stop pumping money into your weapons industries, stop supporting unbridled and rampant capitalism. Stop listening to small-minded xenophobic news-sources, stop supporting destructive companies.

Make some changes.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And yet both of your examples are just labels. They're humans like you and me. A document means very little.
If the USA hadn't wrecked the middle east and pumped drugs into Mexico and formed militias and dictators across the middle east and meddled in politics and funded wars and propped up tyrants, maybe they wouldn't be so desperate to find somewhere better to live.

You cannot pick and choose. Either you support your industries and accept the consequences of mass-migration of HUMAN people trying to find a better life, OR you make an active decision to stop with your meddling and choose to do something better for humanity than pump your tax dollars into new ways of maiming people.
Grow up.
edit on 6-6-2023 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

And yet both of your examples are just labels. They're humans like you and me. A document means very little.
If the USA hadn't wrecked the middle east and pumped drugs into Mexico and formed militias and dictators across the middle east and meddled in politics and funded wars and propped up tyrants, maybe they wouldn't be so desperate to find somewhere better to live.

You cannot pick and choose. Either you support your industries and accept the consequences of mass-migration of HUMAN people trying to find a better life, OR you make an active decision to stop with your meddling and choose to do something better for humanity than pump your tax dollars into new ways of maiming people.
Grow up.

Might want to check your sources.

China is pumping drugs into Mexico.

Labels?

Fine.

They are illegal aliens who are violating the sovereign borders of the United States.

It's illegal. Which means against the law.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Gee mah. Don’t advocate for the rule of law.

To hell with legal entry, as long as you pick ma cotton.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can I stay at your house? And borrow your phone, car and wife?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Grow up.

The US isn't the one pumping drugs into Mexico; China is. Mexico is just the middle man in the effort to destroy American and making a fair amount of profit doing it.

The majority of Americans are against the decisions our politicians make, but the system has become so corrupted that citizens on longer have any say in how we're governed.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So you value laws over human life? I see.
Do you have any humanity inside you or are you just another boot-licking flag-worshipper who soaks up anything the media tells you to believe.
My bet is on the latter.

Stop funding wars, stop ruining countries, stop your CIA from propping up dictators and tyrants and maybe... Just maybe things will work out for the better.

There's a huge and beautiful world outside your borders. I doubt you've seen much of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

House, yes. Phone, yes. Wife, no. I'm not married. But if I can help you. Yes by all means.
If you need to use my phone or want to crash on my couch just ask.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So you value laws over human life? I see.
Do you have any humanity inside you or are you just another boot-licking flag-worshipper who soaks up anything the media tells you to believe.
My bet is on the latter.

Stop funding wars, stop ruining countries, stop your CIA from propping up dictators and tyrants and maybe... Just maybe things will work out for the better.

There's a huge and beautiful world outside your borders. I doubt you've seen much of it.

Yeaah, I'll get right on that, right after the leftists stop Cloward-Piven'ing our once great nation.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Send some of them up here to pick the grapes in the vineyards. White people aren't lining up to do it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Once again you reek of isolationism and portray such a narrow view of the world it highlights your xenophobia.
Have you ever visited anywhere outside of your country?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Once again you reek of isolationism and portray such a narrow view of the world it highlights your xenophobia.
Have you ever visited anywhere outside of your country?

I was raised in another country outside of the US so I do appreciate what the US stands for much better than many of the morons who grew up here.

And of course you'd be against nationalism because your "ilk" wants a one world government.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join