It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED - The BIDEN Administration Allowed Afghanistan to Collapse - Taliban to Seize Control.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 6, 2023

It was just revealed that President Joe Biden and his top advisors knew Afghanistan was about to collapse and be overrun by Taliban, but did nothing to stop it...

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., is slamming the Afghanistan dissent cable that Secretary of State Antony Blinken allowed congressional access to Tuesday as "embarrassing", and said it debunks the Biden administration's narrative that it was caught off-guard by the country's swift collapse in 2021.

Issa, who serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told Fox News Digital that he was the first committee member to view the dissent channel cable from the U.S. Embassy in Kabul and Washington's response.

The State Department’s "dissent channel" allows for contrary views to be expressed by officials. The document, signed by 23 staffers and diplomats, warned about the possibility of a rapid Taliban advance as the U.S. left the country, which President Biden and other top officials downplayed at the time.
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

Is allowing millions to illegally invade America, Russians to invade Ukraine, and Taliban to Seize the country of Afghanistan, just examples of how Biden/Democrats view "Open Borders" as a good thing?

Or could it just be incompetence that is so negligent and pervasive, it just "looks" like an intentional belief system in action?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/6/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Much like cockroaches, Democrat leadership thrives on war, chaos, and death.

So naturally, any time we have democrat leadership, there's an effort made to increase the number of wars, the amount of chaos, and to create as much death as possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As with Benghazi and plane loads of cash to Iran, it just got swept under the rug. That's why I don't have much faith in the Biden crime family being held to account anymore than the Clinton family was/is.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We all saw the US surrender in Afghanistan ordered by the “president” and executed by top brass.
Everyone assumed it was incompetence AND ACCEPTED IT!!!!!!!

I’m so tired of pretending the emperor is clothed.

By repeating their BS lies and spin we are giving them credibility they don’t have.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Much like cockroaches, Democrat leadership thrives on war, chaos, and death.

So naturally, any time we have democrat leadership, there's an effort made to increase the number of wars, the amount of chaos, and to create as much death as possible.

I think the traditional old-school Republicans see things the same way. None of them liked when Donald Trump got Kim Jung-Un (North Korea) to stop testing Nukes and firing Rockets over Japan.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As with Benghazi and plane loads of cash to Iran, it just got swept under the rug. That's why I don't have much faith in the Biden crime family being held to account anymore than the Clinton family was/is.

The families of the The Ice Cream Truck worker and 11 children we hit with a Cruise Missile in Afghanistan due to Biden incompetence, should be given a few million dollars.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We didn't allow anyone to collapse.
We simply and abruptly left that country after we armed and trained them.
They allowed their country to fall to the Taliban.
Would you rather us have stayed and continue to train and supply a failed state?
It was ugly but necessary.
And a damn shame what happened about that strike.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Biden may have shed a tear for the ice cream.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

We all saw the US surrender in Afghanistan ordered by the “president” and executed by top brass.
Everyone assumed it was incompetence AND ACCEPTED IT!!!!!!!

I’m so tired of pretending the emperor is clothed.

By repeating their BS lies and spin we are giving them credibility they don’t have.

This^^^

I don't know why we tow the line for either party on here. Especially this site.

We should be exposing it for the farcical, corrupted fallacy that it is instead of giving it validation.🤷🏻

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Impeach them all NOW. Americans are done with these traitors.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I would like to point out that Biden did not allow anything to happen in Afghanistan. He was following Trumps plan to pull out. The Afghan government had the training and the equipment to hold their country against the Taliban. However the Afghan army literally handed over the country to the Taliban without much of a fight.

We should of never been in that country to begin with. And sending more troops back in to stop the Taliban is something that I don't think we should of done. And I'm glad we didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1

The families of the The Ice Cream Truck worker and 11 children we hit with a Cruise Missile in Afghanistan due to Biden incompetence, should be given a few million dollars.

Why? We’re their great grand parents slaves?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was talking about Afghanistan this morning and thinking was the plan to let Afghanistan fall to allow the weapons left behind to find there way to Ukraine for the proxy war it would also let someone cash in big time maybe for 10%

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Exactly. The Trumpite agenda is to blame anything on Biden.
Any kind of pull-out would be full of issues.

The Trumpites are grasping at straws - this was down to the cowardice or incompetence of the Afghan army to regain control. It doesn't matter which political spectrum you belong to.... It just so happens the hardcore Trump supporters would brush over this if this happened under Trump's presidency.

We should of never been in that country to begin with. And sending more troops back in to stop the Taliban is something that I don't think we should of done. And I'm glad we didn't do it.

Exactly. Desperate Repub types trying anything to deflect from the truth.

EDIT: and it's a Fox news link. That says a lot.
edit on 6-6-2023 by mr-lizard because: edit

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Frankie75

What proxy war? You realise it's Russia vs Ukraine?
How is that a proxy war? Do you not understand what a proxy war is?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: Frankie75

What proxy war? You realise it's Russia vs Ukraine?
How is that a proxy war? Do you not understand what a proxy war is?

We’re funding and equipping the war for Ukraine. That’s kind of proxy-ish.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

That's not true. Every single war in the history of the plant has allies and enemies who provide supplies/food etc.

A better example of a proxy war is Syria.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I would like to point out that Biden did not allow anything to happen in Afghanistan. He was following Trumps plan to pull out. The Afghan government had the training and the equipment to hold their country against the Taliban. However the Afghan army literally handed over the country to the Taliban without much of a fight.

Trump agreed we didn’t need to stay there. That’s why “there was a plan” to get out.
But Trump wasn’t in charge of when to do it, how to launch it, and so on. Biden was. Trump was not even a govt employee when it was all done ass backwards.
My God some of you are so unbelievably ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And a damn shame what happened about that strike.

Yes it was. 7 children gone in the blink of an eye, because Joe Biden was desperate to "do something" to avenge the U.S. soldiers he let the suicide bomber blow up, a few days before.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: stevieray

That's not true. Every single war in the history of the plant has allies and enemies who provide supplies/food etc.

A better example of a proxy war is Syria.

In small amounts or as part of a coalition.
We’re footing this huge bill, about 95% worth. This means it’s our war. That’s what the word proxy means.
Again, unbelievable the stories you guys will tell to excuse Slow Joe from everything he does and causes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join