It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom shot, killed by neighbor amid long-standing feud over her children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How about the lies on the GoFundMe? These were not apartments. She did not throw an Ipad and hit a child.

Justice for Ajike "AJ" Owens and Her Children

What Happened to AJ: Ajike's children were playing in a field next to an Ocala apartment complex when an unidentified 58-year-old white woman reportedly began yelling at them and calling them racial slurs. The children left but accidentally left an iPad behind, which the woman took. When one of the children went to her residence to retrieve it, she threw it, hitting the boy and cracking the screen. After Ajike's children informed her of what happened, she walked across the street with her kids to speak with the woman. She knocked on the door, and at that point, the woman allegedly shot through the door, hitting Ajike, who later died from her injuries. The woman responsible has not yet been identified, arrested, or charged with anything by law enforcement.

This will incite violence with lies. If I was reading this I would want to harm any 'white Karen' I saw....sad.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why are you trying to protect the shooter? Like whether it was an apartment makes a difference? And yes, some accounts say she did throw either an ipad or roller skate. Yeah, we can't convict her until all the evidence is coming out but what's there now makes her look like a racist monster.

Sometimes there IS racism. The news had neighbor after neighbor say this woman used taunted the kids with racial slurs. (and they were white neighbors if it makes a difference to you).

They showed a picture of the door on the news. Nothing showed someone was trying to get in. It was a sturdy door with two locks one being a dead bolt. No side or front glass that was breakable. Maybe if the door was kicked in or partially kicked in - then she might have a case.

Let's not forget, she could have VERY easily killed the child next to the mother. They showed the bullet hole - dead in the center - it wasn't a high shot.

Yeah she should get a trial but I think she should be charged with first degree murder with special circumstances.

Sorry she may make gun owners look bad but she seems to be a monster.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Who says I am protecting the shooter? Because I am not jumping to conclusion like you and just taking what the media feeds you. They make it sound like the 'shooter' went to the womans home, called her the n word and shot her in the head. Then slapped her kids and # on her lawn because 98% of the people do not read a story anymore. They read a headline that says WHITE WOMAN SHOOT BLACK MOTHER OF 4...

I said this....

The shooter - Manslaughter. Should not have fired unless the door was opened.
The dead mom - She made a choice. A bad one for her kids. Keeping it real doesn't always end well.

The woman who fired the shots should be charged and convicted of manslaughter. End of story. The issue is that it is being turned in a racial hate crime.

However, from some pictures, you assume there was no threat because of a 'sturdy door'? What other kind of door is there?

The shooter was wrong but if the door was shut she could not see the kid. There are also reports the woman had 'brandished a weapon' before by the same neighbor. What kind of parent would bring a 10 year old to that door.

A stupid one. If they were so afraid of racist Karen she would have sat her kids down, in the privacy of their own house, and said 'That woman is bad. Stay away from her house. Walk around her house. Don't cause any problems because THAT is what I was told about the old man who would shoot rock salt at you if you crossed the lawn.

She could still be alive if she handled it differently. I am not blaming her because no one deserves that but this ALL could have been avoided. Like I said, I feel for the kids.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This statement....

And yes, you should expect hostility if you call the police on kids who left their bikes in your driveway.

Expect hostility?

I'm not sure what that even means...

Looking into this case it seems the woman was a Karen on speed over a long period of time, so why would anyone leave their bikes in her driveway? What we do not know is the whole story over a long period of time. What we do know is the woman was most definitely a crazy bitch.

edit on 8-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No murder charges will be filed.

Link

State Attorney Bill Gladson announced in a Monday news release the state would charge Lorincz with one count of manslaughter with a firearm and one count of assault.

Again, a tragedy. No one should lose their mom...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Still looking at up to 30 years. Think she is in her late 50s. If found guilty she'll really be basically spending the rest of her life locked up and I don't think they will let her plead it way down.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Two families lives ruined. A sad case.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I agree. Especially sad for those children. One was standing right there. How horrific.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

A child witnessed his mother getting killed....

You can't compare their suffering.

From what I read about this woman, this really was a racially motivated killing.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The mother also could have stayed home with her child. The mother put her child in a place of danger. I would have never gone over there if, as being stated, she had pulled a gun once before and waved it around.

From what I have read, they both tortured each other for years.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join