It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the Dead, Déjà-vu and Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes it's a wild mix.

Just something I thought about today, trying to explain my train of though: I was in my old town and ended up chatting with someone who knows my family. And we were talking about something trivial and "do you remember" situations when we both ended up about sharing memories about my deceased auntie.

Driving home, I thought about how often I think about her and how it, somehow, keeps her alive in my memories. I reflected about if this is in harmony with my internal believe system. I do challenge my own believe system occasionally. Reincarnation in one way or another, is something that makes sense to me, personally. I am not here to argue about that, let's use it as a foundation to understand the idea I am entertaining. Never read about it anywhere, maybe someone finds it inspiring:

Despite the scientific theories about Déjà-vu being a distortion in the brain where the timestamp of the recent experience saved in the memory is older than the conscious acknowledgement of the event. According to some scientist, this is the mechanism behind a Déjà-vu. I am so glad I copied the word, so I do not have to type it every time, just saying...

If energy is never lost but only converted, reincarnation could be true. The soul could travel a conduct unknown to us, so distance and time would be rather trivial. Maybe also our stored memories of loved ones entangle on a quantum basis with the soul or energy of the person, when they share the same love. Or when we share love, like loving a friend or a family member. Maybe you heard about invisible connection between twins or getting concerned about someone not present and then you find out the person is in trouble. Like an invisible band. Or sharing energy between two persons, something I believe in, personally, and I know it works if the other person truly agrees receiving.

What if this connection span past death and birth and therefor time? Could it be, that when we experience a Déjà-vu, it's actually someone else thinking about us, in a different time? Not necessary different time if one reincarnates into the same time.

Our brains would have trouble "computing" this information, because it is timeless and therefor we experience confusion. The subconsciousness trying to make sense of it, would blame the situation we just experience, it's the only option left for the subconscious layers that are responsible for how we experience all our inputs and the normal MO how we work day by day.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Your eyes are open.

May you be blessed.

The veil is being lifted.

^_^

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I believe much of what you said is true. I always thought there was more to Deja-vu than what is currently believed, and having your "soul" recognize something or someone or somewhere "you" don't, makes a lot of sense for my belief in reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses so far, interesting.

Another question for the crowd:

Are Déjà-vu happening more often in younger years? I had none in a long time and when I was younger, Déjà-vus were more frequent, I think. What's your experience?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

To look upon the world with the eyes of a child is Good.

One sees more with innocence as a filter.

It's a shame we lose this.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've astral projected for 20 years now and I have no doubt that the physical world is an illusion and the after life and conscious realms are the natural state of being.

I've been listening to a lot of NDE's on youtube, reading a book called "Forever Angels" which is basically a compilation of peoples memories they've had of previous lives, and in between lives, read everything from Delores Cannon, Michael Newton, and listen to others that are hypnotherapists who regress people into different states of mind where they can "explore" the other side.

Reincarnation is pretty much impossible to dismiss from my point of view.

The question i have now is why? Why do we reincarnate over and over and over and can't remember anything from our previous lives?

Are we addicted to the human Earth experience for the feelings and experience? Did we forget who we really are and can't seem to find our way out? Are we in a bootcamp to grow our consciousness? Is the other side just as corrupt as Earth?

I don't know if there is anyway to ever prove what is happening here, but from what I've experienced and read, there are about three different things that happen after we die.

1. We go into the white light and begin planning for a new life if our soul/consciousness hasn't evolved enough.
Seems like in these experiences people are met by "guides" that can take any form you are comfortable with to encourage you to come go into the white light and plan a new incarnation.

2.We stay on earth and become a lost spirit or ghost if we can't shed our desires, fears, or connection to our physical life.

3. We remember that we are infinite, immortal beings and go behind the white light and explore the infinite nature of consciousness. www.youtube.com...
sometimes people report going to "source" consciousness where you reunite with what they call god and become everything.
Sometimes people report waking up on a UFO with alien beings they recognize but then send them back to their body cause it's not their time.
Sometimes people report going to complete other dimensions where they remember they came to earth to gain third dimensional experience and expand their teaching abilities.

I lump these all together because they involve really remembering who and what you are.

Here is a couple good youtube channels if you are interested in listening what i consider to be the most cutting edge research in this field. Unfortunately the academic world won't touch these subjects out of fear of being ostracized from the "scientific community". They call it all anecdotal evidence, which it is, but discredit it because they can't quantize it.

www.youtube.com...@JeffMaraPodcast
www.youtube.com...@NextLevelSoul
www.youtube.com...@SovereignSpirits
www.youtube.com...@ENPastLifeRegressionCGrifasi/videos

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Deja-vu is accompanied with a certain type of life change, it's never bad change though.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm pushin' 50, and it is the same experience now and then. I like it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Great thread, TDDA!

I would only add that 'science' has recently proven genetic memory is a fact, and lasts at least three generations. Research is ongoing to see if it goes back even further.

I agree our existence/essence/energy never ends, what happens after this life is a mystery with so many theories and so little tangible evidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I tend to agree with much of what you have put forth here.

I do tend to have...difficulty... with the terms "soul" and "reincarnation" due to the cultural baggage they tend to bring to the conversation. But they serve as decent "placeholders" for concepts difficult to otherwise define.

I am gratified(?) that someone other than myself has recognized the apparent relationship that seems to exist between consciousness/mind and quantum mechanisms. I wrote about something similar in another thread somewhere sometime ago, but I've forgotten where and when.

Perhaps, in our quantum "tunneling", we'll meet at a Quark and have drinks!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh, wow, yes. I had them all the time as a kid. They sorta scared me. I actually sorta wondered about Jimini Cricket and that feeling too.

I have had strong feelings whenever someone of significance has come into my life. Every. Single. Time. Looking back.

A recognition. That has still happened in this decade of my life, in the middle of a pandemic in a country on a different continent. And I didn't even expect it. And treasure it's happening. She is one of my dearest friends. But we only have met on different continents. For a few weeks at a time. Long story.

Awesome discussion. Good things to think about!

edit on 6/6/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If information is never destroyed then what's different about the information you hold when it comes to people you know? Maybe the emotional connection is an imprint of sorts.

I was pondering on consciousness the other night and I kept hovering over those "group thoughts" we have that shape existence. The hopes and aspirations of the group whether it be soccer, religion or a community garden. I realised all of these things we build are products of the mind, dreams. I only mention this because these collective thoughts are not the same as the collective thoughts we have when it comes to how certain people make us feel.

I guess what I'm saying or asking is where's the collective? Is it in the things we create together or in the identities we know?

Extra dimensional consciousness is a mouthful, I'm sure thinking about it makes most brains hurt too so when it comes to déjà vu I'll just say I suspect it's memories forgotten. Emotional memory? I struggle to explain my thoughts on that one.

Memories degrade over time. What do you think is the optimal age for human memory? Early teens to early 20's? Children have perfect memory they just never explain it well... I wonder why?
edit on 6-6-2023 by RAY1990 because: Add thoughts

new topics

top topics

join