It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demonic U.S. Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The only thing more evil than the U.S Government of 2022, is the U.S. Government of 2023. They have taken to terrorizing people at a greater scale than in the past. I think they are hoping to scare people from taking any action.
They have committed every crime imaginable on a grand scale. They are experimenting on and abusing citizens in so many different ways now. They are ruining the Earth.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalgreen
The only thing more evil than the U.S Government of 2022, is the U.S. Government of 2023. They have taken to terrorizing people at a greater scale than in the past. I think they are hoping to scare people from taking any action.
They have committed every crime imaginable on a grand scale. They are experimenting on and abusing citizens in so many different ways now. They are ruining the Earth.

They're trying to ruin the children who will lead this country some day. It's working, too, because there are grownups out there who are unaware that there are only two genders. Never thought I'd see the day that our population was THAT dumbed down.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I’m 42 and I don’t know many grown-ups

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Stolen elections have consequences!!!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We are witnessing first hand the collapse of an empire. The American government and MIC will become increasingly hostile towards everyone and everything as it continues to lose global/local influence and dominance. Much like how an injured cornered animal is dangerous.

Americans need to put our government out of it's misery and start over. Punish the individuals that got us here. Close our border and close our foreign military bases(especially black torture sites)and for God sake STOP trying to install dictators friendly to America in foreign countries just so we can sell them weapons.

The American government supports and equips numerous terrorist groups around the globe. We have no business being involved in Iran, Ukraine, Syria, etc.

Most Americans disagree with our foreign policies yet we put up with it.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalgreen

When half the population is in favor of ignoring the Constitution, then the Republic is no more.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I keep repeating this in different threads, but I'm convinced that it is at the root of all the evils confronting the USA and the world. Acknowledging this and responding accordingly is our only hope, but I think we, collectively, have passed our Rubicon.

And remember, 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.' ~Galtians 6:7

Romans 1:18-32
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,[a] in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Holy Bible, Book of 2nd Chronicles, chapter 7:14

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Deus vult.
Onward Christian soldiers.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Actually, you would be surprised to know how few people are initiating these evil actions.

They are slated to be removed in January of 2025, if Donald Trump is elected US president.

They are afraid of him, because demons are afraid of powerful men and women of God.

Keep the faith!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Satan claims to control ALL world governments

And the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, 6 and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will. Luke 4:5-6

Notice that Jesus doesn’t call the Evil One a big fat liar for claiming to run this planet. Jesus actually uses the term “the devil” or Satan a couple of times in the gospels. Instead,
He uses a different term :

I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me; -John 14:30

My electronic device keeps editing my text, sorry. Also this phrasing from Paul :

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

edit on 6-6-2023 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

Imagine posting THAT when you live in the largest, most torturing empire on earth. Why, they’d CRUCIFY you when they found out...
edit on 6-6-2023 by tovenar because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This should be in Rants.

There is nothing here other than...ranting.

This isn't a chat room.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This thread is seeming like a Christian circle reading.
I have nothing against Christians, they are my closest allies at work against the vaccine, against Biden, against Progressives, and all that snarf, but dude. Nothing turns non brainwashed people off like bible verses. Especially when they have read the Bible like 5 times and found its mostly a rip off of Egyptian Pyramid texts, Sumerian myths and the Rota , I mean the Torah.
edit on 6/6/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Should we rename ATS, CTS? for Christian Time Soldiers?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Satan is the father of lies they say.
Modern government has perfected the art.
They are a wounded animal lashing out at everything around them.
Forget the fact they were using the whip hand all along and all people want is for them to stop.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Something I'm watching here. But. It maybe too late for the US.

What I'm watching is this. Bible prophesies can and do repeat at times. And the prophesies in question are those in the book of Daniel. Chapters 8 and 11 specifically.

So to put it as simply as possible what they predict is this. A group of nations or kings 1 richer that the rest would attack a country to the west that looked Greek to Daniel. Looks like a 500BC description of the 9-11 attacks. Then said country counter attacks and conquers 3 of them. So that resembles the Afghanistan and Iraq attacks. And... It doesn't quite fit but there was an attempt to build a Islamic Caliphate in Syria and Iraq back in the middle twenty teens that the American Army and Air force had a major role in destroying.

Technically the end time prophesies have either a 3 or 4 and 0 record over the past 20-30 years. And this could have started as far back as the 1979-80 Iranian hostage crisis. Then the 1993 WTC bombing. Then the 2001 bombing.

So here's what Daniel is predicting. Lets see if it happens. If the Islamic Caliphate doesn't count then there's another country in the middle east to be conquered. If Biden and the Democrats have problems in the next election year triggering a false flag attack on Iran might just be the ticket for them to retain power and coast through the 2024 elections.

Then shortly after that then comes the big event this thread would be concerned about. Daniel 11-4 and Daniel 8.

The country that looked Greek to Daniel is broken 4 ways. And per Daniel 8 they become the 4 notable horns of the goat. And then join the kingdom of the north to become part of the 10 toes of Daniel 2. Or part of the 10 horns of the beast of Revelation. And if I have the timeline right it happens by 2027 when the final 7 years is supposed to start. And end in 2033 on the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Brainwashed?

It's those "brainwashed" Christians who are "my closest allies at work against the vaccine, against Biden, against Progressives, and all that snarf," but they are all brainwashed?

I could attempt to discuss your other claims, but I fear it'd be pointless as it seems to me that perhaps you are the brainwashed one.

1 Corinthians 4-
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 

:
edit on 2023 6 07 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I should have worded it differently - something along the lines of 'nothing turns non-religious people off like people quoting scripture in public, it doesn't help them empathise with your point.'

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not really. It's just Obama in the ranks.

Obama is the main person who brought all of this treasonous madness and chaos into our government infrastructure by replacing all of the Patriotic Gatekeepers of information and policy at every critical position at every level of our government, agencies, institutions, organizations, media, msm, social media and into our children's schools..

Obama went after the kids in their schools. That is pure evil by definition.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I should have worded it differently - something along the lines of 's turns non-religious people off like people quoting scripture in public, it doesn't help them empathise with your point.'

Then. Don't. Read. It.

It really is that simple.

Think about it. As I type this 14 people have expressed support for that post. And one whiner has to whine because he/she/it doesn't approve. Do you think anybody cares?

Just. Don't. Read. It.

The sense of entitlement and privlege coupled with the total lack of self-awareness is astounding.

:
edit on 2023 6 07 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A Crazy Hawkish War obsessed govt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join