It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reason for the Calamari clots

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It looks like this Canadian embalmer of forty years of experience seems to think that if you have vascular damage, the liver releases an enzyme that turns the usually liquid Fibrin in the blood, into a fibrous structure to plug the vein to stop any more damage. He says he saw a few cases before all of the Covid problems, Then a few more before the rollout when the disease was circulating, but after the rollout, it became so many that he had to change his embalming technique to do his job. Which might support the fact that the spike protein.Is the cause of the growing problem.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
That is pretty sinister.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good find as usual, anonentity. I'm glad this info is coming out (ignored by the corporate media, naturally.)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm so glad this is coming out. All this time I have wondered why does 'whatever Covid jab related malady' happen to them and not those? Is it age, sex, diet, health or any number of variables that so far refuse to be easily tagged as an obvious cause? But it seems there would be some consistency in cause. Which is why if proper testing would have been done, identifiable conditions that might recommend against taking the vaccine would be able to spare injury and death. But instead, everything was rushed through and now we have people injured and dead.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

//Here is a bit more about the clots they stain like amyloid plaques.

top topics

join