It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Rep reports that FBI has essentially threatened the life of whistleblower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
Oh
Wow
Barr still cares about his reputation.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Is Raskin so stupid he thought Barr wouldn't correct the lie?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Is Raskin so stupid he thought Barr wouldn't correct the lie?

I don’t know.
I know people are tired of this political persecution bull crap.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I guess that is politics. ... Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I guess there may be more than one way to interpret this, but that's how I see it.

Rep. Ana Paulina Luna (R, FL) tweeted the following this afternoon:

Just left meeting for House Oversight. The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family.

People are commenting about how the FBI can't protect one man, but I don't think that was the intent at all.

The FBI could protect anybody they want to protect. Unless they don't want to protect them.

Not to mention, this is like when they kept saying that Hunter's laptop was fake until Hunter decided to sue the guy who turned it in. And Ashley's diary was fake until they arrested the folks who found it. This is essentially an admission that what the whislteblower is saying is true.

Man, things are f'ed up.

"THEY" are desperate enough to begin bumping off Whistle Blowers, if it looks like Donald Trump will be President again.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I guess there may be more than one way to interpret this, but that's how I see it.

Just left meeting for House Oversight. The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family.

People are commenting about how the FBI can't protect one man, but I don't think that was the intent at all.

The FBI could protect anybody they want to protect. Unless they don't want to protect them.

Not to mention, this is like when they kept saying that Hunter's laptop was fake until Hunter decided to sue the guy who turned it in. And Ashley's diary was fake until they arrested the folks who found it. This is essentially an admission that what the whislteblower is saying is true.

Man, things are f'ed up.

"THEY" are desperate enough to begin bumping off Whistle Blowers, if it looks like Donald Trump will be President again.

I love how the MAGGOT crowd likes to turn things around. The FBI is concerned about releasing the identity of their informant for concern over the person's safety -- a rather standard concern of LEO's for their informants -- but the MAGGOT crowd is trying to make it seem as if it is the government that is out to harm the person. Also, according to the Tweet, the person in question is an informant, not a whistleblower. There is a difference.

If this person is an informant for the FBI, doesn't that mean by definition that individuals in the government already knows about this person? So, if shadowy, evil forces want to take actions to silence the person, they already can do so; they don't need to release the person's identity publicly.

You're attempt to portray "them", the executive branch or the Democratic party, as being desperate is risible. There is no evidence of this. You're making it up. Yet another mischaracterization of the facts, intentional or otherwise. And in either case, it doesn't paint a pretty picture of your mindset.

And it seems like the Trump defenders have two different lines of argument regarding this matter, which contradict one another. One is that the FBI is using concern over keeping the identity of their informant secret, in order to protect the person's safety, as an excuse not to provide the information to GOP congressional investigators, while the other is that "they", whether that be the Biden administration or other Democrats, are so desperate not to let this informant come forward, that they are willing to kill him. Which is it?
edit on 25-7-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a final paragraph

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Man, things are f'ed up.

August 31, 2023

Due to newly released information, it's now obvious there was FBI intimidation of an IRS Whistleblower.

Received a "Visit" before testifying: dailycaller.com...

The Biden Impeachment Inquiry is even more mandatory now. Garland and Wray will be two key testimonies. McCarthy needs to schedule this inquiry for an ASAP date in September!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join