It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch - whistleblower files report on secret UFO retrieval program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Browsing youtube and I find this report today (June 5th, 2023).
I find it interesting that a news outlet reports this without jokes or typical facile comments.
I searched and could not find much about the whistleblower David Grusch.
Nor can I find any postings here on ATS… apologies if it has already been posted.

I will include the link to the YouTube clip below.

For the record, I am a sceptic but look forward to a day when I can be convinced…
(I am a longtime lurker, member for a number of years)

youtu.be...

edit on 5-6-2023 by askbaby because: Spelling error

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: askbaby

It all boils down to credibility. Some do it for likes, some for attention, and some are the real deal. Trouble is, it’s hard to confirm claims to find truth. Not impossible, just hard.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Saw a Newsnation short earlier, didn't know of the longer version, so THANKS!!!
Looks interesting but time will tell.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All of a sudden (sort of) Uncle Sam wants you to believe. Think about that. Real whistleblowers burn. Add that to the calculus. Buyer beware.

The UAP propaganda algorithm kicking hard today. Things are heating up whatever they're cooking.

edit on 5-6-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ongoing thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Post your replies there as this is going to get canned.

This is an interesting one.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And the timing of it all is quite intriguing.

Last week we had a NASA presser regarding the group of folks involved in this and today we have this "whistleblower" saying he has info (nothing presented of course)

Can't quite figure out what exactly is going on.

I would think any legitimate announcement would involve a larger stage than what was presented today but hey...I'm just a closed-minded spectator

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
sounds like a grifter perpetuating intelpro 2.0 to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
They have vehicles yes. Are they alien? In a sense yes. Found in multiple places across the globe. Echoes of a long lost past.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don´t know if that was part of the plan but all that "disclosure" hype since what, more then a decade or two meanwhile, made me tired, it´s boring, a lot of money is made with it but nothing was/is "disclosed" that wasn´t available beforehand. All the "disclosure" hypers like Elizondo and Co are only anti-disclosure agents, created only to confuse the people.Created by the same machinery that lied to the people since at least Roswell when i comes to aliens and UFO´s. Why should we believe them now when they scream disclosure for decades without disclosing anything?

It feels like all that "UAP" hype is nothing else than a smoke grenade for what is going on in the world right now. Like: "Oh, look at skies and search for "UAP´s", there are really there!" And while the people are distracted they can do what they do right now, that Green New Deal and Great Reset BS. It´s better for them when the people are hyped by the disclosure thing so they don´t question the situation we all have to deal with. Tbh, UFOs and aliens are the last "problems" which won´t let you sleep at night right now.

I am pretty sure that there are others out there, that they are way older and way more advanced than we are, that they mabye visited and visit us, maybe even have bases in our oceans. But i don´t follow that disclosure hype because it´s fake. I still look for videos and pics day by day, made by ordinary people, read their experiences if they don´t have video or pics. I don´t need any official disclosure by those who lied to us all the time, there is more than enough proof out there that we aren´t alone and that we are visited and monitored. They do with us what we do with the Mars, for example.

To think that we are alone in that space is some religious earthlings BS, we are the only ones, superior and all that BS. It´s nature, nature doesn´t end when you leave the earth, the space is nature. And nature does the wildest things, everywhere. We can´t be "gods only creation", nature doesn´t waste space and time to spread life.

The disclosure hype is nothing else than a machinery to make money for the involved deflectors and to distract the people from what is going on around them on earth right now. They will disclose nothing we didn´t know and see before. Like the TicTac things and whatever. They only give us what they can´t hide anymore and what is out there anyway because somebody unknown does real disclosure, without being a disclosure pop star who doesn´t disclose anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I just read this, and I believe him. The government HAS been lying forever about these.......

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Top of the news story on Fox today.

www.foxnews.com...

But as the article concludes saying, Congress does not believe this is true unless they can see the evidence in person.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Top of the news story on Fox today.

www.foxnews.com...

But as the article concludes saying, Congress does not believe this is true unless they can see the evidence in person.

DoD and the IC:

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very interesting that these stories are headlining the mainstream news. However nothing supplants physical evidence, but good quality testimony from seemingly reliable people is very interesting… not the usual 'easy to dismiss' type of tinfoil hat wearing people. reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: askbaby
Very interesting that these stories are headlining the mainstream news. However nothing supplants physical evidence, but good quality testimony from seemingly reliable people is very interesting… not the usual 'easy to dismiss' type of tinfoil hat wearing people. reply to: carewemust

If these aliens are more sophisticated than we are, and we've shot down a few...it's no wonder the government is in perpetual fear, as former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe infers.

Source: www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Can't quite figure out what exactly is going on.

Yeah, just the social-engineering options available are myriad and impressive for those who social-engineer us.

Dangerous aliens, good aliens--hey its's a big universe--we can whip out whatever kind we need at any given moment for any particular purpose.

When you think about it, it's pretty much the ultimate in social-engineering.

Here's my guess on how they'll win many over: We'll be getting some "proofs" as they herd us this way & that. I expect some of it to be legitimate...but mixed, of course, with bs & propaganda.

Anyone else notice that the operators (Elizondo, Mellon, Corbell etc) are working in a "dimensional" framework for the phenomena?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Yeah it is like proving Sasquatch are real.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just saw this: seems the latest claims are that the US Gov't is in possession of at least 12 ufo's:

Could be as many as 15, which are moved around from place to place depending on whats goin gon, this includes Area 51:

Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal’s bombshell report on former intelligence official David Grusch’s revelation of the U.S. government’s decades-long UFO retrieval efforts have opened the floodgates, with another reporter announcing that he has been contacted by other sources that tell him that the US government is in possession of at least 12—and possibly up to 15—alien craft. The sources are also frustrated with the lack of attention the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) is paying to the issue of recovered non-human craft, of which is at least partially due to the lack of a high enough security clearance to properly investigate their claims.

Its said Generals have placed their hands on these craft, and the shapes are different too:

In a June 7 post on his Substack blog Public, Michael Shellenberger says that he has been approached by “multiple sources close to the matter” claiming “that Grusch’s core claims are accurate.” Much like the individuals interviewed by Kean and Blumenthal, Shellenberger reports that his sources “are all either high-ranking intelligence officials, former intelligence officials, or individuals who we could verify were involved in U.S. government UAP efforts for three or more decades each. Two of them have testified, including as recently as last year, to both AARO and Congress.”

These individuals report that they have received “credible” and “verifiable” evidence that the U.S. government and various U.S. military contractors are in possession of at least 12, and possibly more, “alien space crafts” being housed in different locations, including the secretive test facility at Area 51, although they are moved from facility to facility, depending on the research being conducted on any given craft.

“I know of at least 12-15 craft,” according to one source, who claims they reported this information to AARO and Congress. “Every five years, we get one or two recovered for one reason or another, from either a landing or that we catch, or they just crash.”

“There were at least four morphologies, different structures,” another source explained. “Six were in good shape; six were not in good shape. There were cases where the craft landed, and the occupants left the craft unoccupied. There have been high-level people, including generals, who have placed their hand on the craft, and I would have no reason to disbelieve them.”

Another source says that they had seen three different types of craft; one was triangular in shape, while another “looked like a chopped up helicopter, with the front bubble of a Huey helicopter, with the plastic windows, or more like a deep sea submarine, with a thick piece of glass bubble shaped, and where the tail rudder should have been, it was a black, egg-shaped pancake, and instead of landing gear it had upside-down rams horns that went from the top to the bottom and rested on the ends of the horns.”

The state of functionality of each craft is unclear, with one source, who had been briefed on UAP as recently as five years ago, stating that “as far as I know, we are not able to operate them. There are people who say we have reverse-engineered them and are flying them. I never found any support for that. And found a lot of support for saying we can’t figure it out. If we do, it would be in some program at a higher security level.”

However, another source stated that “some of the tech is very cutting-edge, and they have to travel to places like Italy, Belgium, and Indonesia to do flight testing. It’s worldwide. Some of our allies know about the programs. The clandestine places that they work out of have grown larger.”

The existence of some of these craft has been disclosed to AARO; however, AARO has refused to brief Congress on this because the office “has not discovered any verifiable information” on the issue, due to ARRO’s lack of the proper security clearances to investigate Shellenberger’s sources’ claims.

“In his testimony to Congress, Kirkpatrick said that AARO is operating under Title 10 authority, but most intelligence agencies operate under a higher, Title 50 Authority,” explained one of Shellenberger’s sources “The intelligence community with Title 50, feels free to stonewall AARO with Title 10 because they view Title 10 authority as inferior to Title 50.”

Under United States law, Title 10 authority outlines the role of the U.S. armed forces, such as the Army, Navy and Air Force, providing the legal basis for each branch’s roles, missions and organization, and by extension for the Department of Defense as well; Title 50, however, is assigned to the various U.S. intelligence services, and is often viewed as superseding the authority of any department holding Title 10 status.

All of Shellenberger’s sources “expressed anger and frustration” at the statement the Pentagon made to The Independent in response to David Grusch’s June 5 revelations, stating that AARO “has not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of any extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”

“The denials coming out of Susan Gough and the Pentagon are specifically chosen to use AARO as the source of information when Grusch has already addressed that AARO didn’t have access. And so, of course, they didn’t discover anything,” one source stated.

“The AARO response is typical because they are not doing any investigation of the testimony they’ve been given,” according to another source. “Kirkpatrick has not been reporting properly to the congressional committees.”

All of Shellenberger’s sources say that the veil of secrecy that shrouds these reverse-engineering programs is an obstacle to cracking the exotic technologies’ secrets; this is the same claim made much earlier by whistleblower Robert Lazar, who, along with investigative reporter George Knapp, brought Area 51 and the adjacent S-4 research facility to public attention.

At least one contractor proposed that they form a buffer organization to prevent the researchers from learning the origin of the technologies being worked on—allowing the contractor to employ a broader range of personnel on the project—but the DoD turned them down. As it stands, one of Shellenberger’s sources estimates that there are only 100 to 700 individuals that know about the craft; another said that, in regards to the project they were involved with, “maybe on [the DoD] side, there were three people total. There were 4 or 5 people who I knew of on the aerospace corporation side.”

That same exclusivity apparently exists on the legislative side, with one of the sources explaining that “only certain politicians and presidents who grew up in this world, who touched this program, get read in.”

It remains to be seen whether or not Congress will afford AARO with the security clearances necessary to properly investigate the decades-old black programs that are now seeing new attention—programs that may have been illegally hidden from Congressional oversight, according to Grusch—and if AARO will encounter more roadblocks, both from without and within, in its investigations.

Image Credits:
At Fort Worth Army Air Field, Major Jesse A. Marcel of Houma, La (looking right) and holding piece of foil lined material related to Roswell, New Mexico, UFO incident, 07/08/1947 via wikimedia commons
News Source:
public.substack.com
DREAMLAND VIDEO PODCAST
source

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Anyone else notice that the operators (Elizondo, Mellon, Corbell etc) are working in a "dimensional" framework for the phenomena?

Well…if you can assume Elizondo of ATTIP and perhaps Mellon ….possibly know Grusch of UAPTF….

Then perhaps what Grusch says in the dialogue from the News Nation interview…..”dimensional” is where this could be headed.

Interviewer: You are alleging that the U.S. government has been concealing the existence on this planet of alien life.

Grusch: I would couch it as non-human intelligence, you know, NHI, like we would like to say in our language.

Interviewer: Why do you say that? Why do you say NHI?

Grusch: I don't want to necessarily denote origin, I don't think we have all the data to say, oh, they're coming from a certain location, and I couch it as somebody who studied physics, where maybe they're coming from a different physical dimension as described in quantum mechanics. We know there's extra dimensions due to high energy particle collisions, et cetera, and there's a theoretical framework to explain that.

👽

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It's almost like they have achieved total parity across a number of fronts & now have the ability to essentially 'have a dog in the fight', the ability to control the narrative & mould it any which way they choose...

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Why do they say 'other dimensions'..? Because they know they don't come from other planets. How do they know they don't come from other planets? Well, because there's this thing called a firmament, so anything in our skies by definition inhabits the same physical space we do - or they are from some other mode of Reality whereby they can gain short-term access to our physical location, and so on. Perhaps there's a big push to escape the Matrix...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join