It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for J&J's COVID Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has revoked the emergency use authorization for Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine.

link

A few other sources went into a bit more detail on this but the articles were behind a paywall.

A handful of liberal corporate bootlickers have quickly pointed out that the J & J vaccine wasn't revoked by the FDA over safety concerns, but rather that the Pandemic™️ is over and thus no longer needed. The stockpile that the U.S. government purchased expired.

It does raise an important question however. The J & J vaccine was the only one of the big 3 vaxes that DIDN'T contain mRNA. Why were the Pfizer and Moderna vaxxes pushed so much harder than J & J? Why are those still available? And why did those 2 companies earn tens of billions in profits while J & J got a fraction of that market?

🤔

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Easy....more money to be made from the ones still on going.
There are a few other reasons but I won't go into detail.
A smart person would have got the J&J shot then any other.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It does raise an important question however. The J & J vaccine was the only one of the big 3 vaxes that DIDN'T contain mRNA. Why were the Pfizer and Moderna vaxxes pushed so much harder than J & J? Why are those still available? And why did those 2 companies earn tens of billions in profits while J & J got a fraction of that market?

I don't remember the specific problems that the AstraZeneca covid vax was causing, but J&J is more or less the same thing as the AstraZeneca. Aside from the J&J requiring one shot instead of two, like the AstraZeneca, the only other real difference is that the J&J used a human adenovirus, and the AstraZeneca used a chimpanzee adenovirus. 

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has revoked the emergency use authorization for Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine.

link

A few other sources went into a bit more detail on this but the articles were behind a paywall.

A handful of liberal corporate bootlickers have quickly pointed out that the J & J vaccine wasn't revoked by the FDA over safety concerns, but rather that the Pandemic™️ is over and thus no longer needed. The stockpile that the U.S. government purchased expired.

🤔

Hmm....Let the Lawsuits Begin !

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I read about the end of J & J vaccine last week.

From Brave search:

"On May 22, 2023, Janssen Biotech, Inc. requested the voluntary withdrawal of the emergency use authorization (EUA) of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. Janssen Biotech informed the FDA that the last lots of the vaccine purchased by the U.S. Government have expired, there is no demand for new lots of the vaccine in the U.S., and they do not intend to update the strain composition of this vaccine to address emerging variants. On June 1, 2023, the FDA revoked the EUA for this vaccine."

edit on 100000055America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

From what I see, the only reason it was pulled is because of lack of demand.
CNN

But more than 31.5 million doses have been delivered to states and other jurisdictions, leaving about 12.5 million doses unused, according to CDC data.

I expect the others, mRNA, will be pulled soon, also for lack of demand.

At least I hope they are.
edit on 5-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Fixed it for you: [translation] Pfizer's lobbying groups overpowered spineless bureaucrats to rescind J&J's emergency authorization in favor of their own deadly & very profitable product

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Easy....more money to be made from the ones still on going.
There are a few other reasons but I won't go into detail.
A smart person would have got the J&J shot then any other.

People "in the know" didn't allow themselves (or family members) to be injected with any of the experimental Covid drugs, pretending to be "vaccines".

At a medical conference last week, doctors said the #1 question they get from patients is, "How can I get this Covid Vaccine out of my body?!?".

Amazing what "fear mongering" causes so people to do to their own bodies, without investigating first.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Funny that certain entities are making sure they say it's all because there is no demand, but a year ago February right before the US Supreme court struck down the illegal federal mandate, (because it was illegal), the J&J jab was available upon request, but everywhere that had it had a special WARNING about it as NOT RECOMMENDED because of serious risk of side effects.

So way back, it was deemed too risky not to have a big warning about it, but they would still give it to you if you believed all the propaganda that championed it as "OH it's so good" anyways.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They must not be having adequate side effects with the J&J vaccine. That might just be evidence that the vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer have too many side effects. So get rid of the comparison and then the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines won't look so bad.

top topics

join