It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my my my

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive or however the hell that saying goes, the point being we do have merican patriots in the govt who believe its time to grow up and be human beings on a planet that we share with each other and not destroy each other before its too late, science, academia, religions etc., will have to reposition themselves but thats ok theyll get over it, i think eventually the world will start discussions on what all this means for humanity as we all move forward with this knowledge, i think its going to take some time to sink in but were all going to arrive at a point of contact at some point

many people might say how can people who reveal to the public the biggest secret in modern understanding and be considered merican patriots because theyre not revealing any military advantage we have have learned and i doubt weve learned very much to begin with but i believe its a human right to know the truth, that the universe is teeming with intelligent life and some of them have found their way here by means and methods that we know very little about, so whats the big deal? im assuming some of the serious people on the planet will get together and lead discussions well into the future oh well, im positive well firgure some things out

these patriots from different agencies said enough is enough and we all should be thankful for these much needed steps to confirmation, we must protect them from anyone foolish enough to try and violate the law against them in any way shape or form, lets just say as the law is written dont play with fire would be my advice, the burns i have believe me oh nevermind

so were moving the ball down the field boise, do me a favor over the next many points in time study the testimony and come back to this thread give your opinion as to whether you believe the govt officials testimonies or not? thanks for listening

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I think it's a distraction from the destructive action of people alienated from God and common decency.
CE5 on Saturday, then Church on Sunday, yeah?

Seriously Sask... This seems like the initial steps to the "false flag alien invasion" op.
The evil ones' pathological lies to justify contracts that force the survivors into further servitude via being the solution to the problem.
Same Satanic cult war against humanity, dressed up as both threat from beyond the stars, and the totally altruistic United Nations Forces to save us from themselves.

Project BlueBeam, or some Georgia Guidestones madness.
The enemy is within. Focus.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

So...

You don't believe in "extraterrestrials".....

But you Do believe in the existence of a "God" and "Satan" ?

Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

We will never find out, there is a big chance that we dont even know what real humans look like, or how they think&operate.

We might be genetically edited drones, the world might be a prison camp.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I cannot refute the probability that life exists beyond Earth.

Given the timescale of the universe, and itsvast size, it is even probable that intelligent life is abundant throughout the universe.

But...

Given the distance "between worlds" as it were, and the known limits of the physical laws governing the operation of our universe, I seriously doubt if any of those other intelligences have visited Earth...at least in their "biological" forms.

That is not to say that some sort of contact has not occurred.

Entirely possible, plausible even, that some kind of "mechanical" emissary from the great beyond has made a stop or two on our rock, at some time.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yes, there is a God who is the most glorious supreme intelligence, and He is above Satan who will always lack the self-discipline to be glorious. There's far more to this, and we all know that.

Who lied to you and said "BeNotAfraid does not believe in extraterrestrials"
Have you checked out this website called Above Top Secret .com and spiritually discerned what you read? Reality is more awesome than we can cocktail. Everyone should know that, too.

I'll further add that I think Leslie Keane and Ralph Blumenthal have reposted something meant to distract humanity at large from their own destruction at the hands of other humans.

However the ancient death cult has rebranded themselves, they're the same murdering psychopaths they've always been, except now they want to disguise their high-tech weapons as an invading force from outer space when they're just evil earthlings.

"Space Force" does not stand a chance against Death Stars or Yog-Sothoth or real ancient aliens.
But the general population of Earth is not "Space Force".
It'll take more than tech to get over this vicious circle of conspiracies.

We'll be okay.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is a messy scene trying to make any sense of the UFO/ET situation. I do like Micheal Salla's perspective when you know something is going on, but what is it exactly?

THE ROLE OF CELESTIALS IN GUIDING HUMANITY WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT

The corporate world is generally better at keeping secrets than the government.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It is a messy scene trying to make any sense of the UFO/ET situation. I do like Micheal Salla's perspective when you know something is going on, but what is it exactly?

THE ROLE OF CELESTIALS IN GUIDING HUMANITY WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT

The corporate world is generally better at keeping secrets than the government.

All I can say is if we are guided by a supreme godlike being or other biological celestials then they are doing a piss poor job.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Absolutely, and if they do show up en masse we better be afraid, because they will only be showing up to stop nuclear annihilation.

Their powers cannot be matched. I know what I speak of, I’ve been abducted and dealt with this phenomenon all my life!

We can only pray to God for salvation.

edit on 6-6-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Agreed. God's plan of action on our part is a spiritual one, and does manifest.

For the others, "Flan, you fools!" - Gandalf.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
All I can say is if we are guided by a supreme godlike being or other biological celestials then they are doing a piss poor job.

Fine. Take it from your local $10k a ticket motivational speaker, then:
You have to let the magic work!

Or consider the definition of "cooperation", and help make the work happen.
Choose a side, Quinn. Find the truth (of UFOs). Join us.
One of us. One of us. one of us.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
so far i believe this is no ordinary dude making up a story or saying hey i have a source that told me this btw i think we all have the same source well at least mine is that big white pussy cat belonging to lmh please dont tell nobody, anyway i mean so far hes been vetted by 2 veteran journalists and 2 others at the website there and they find him credible, they say hes held high ranking intelligence positions for the govt and even though he hasnt seen the evidence first hand he has seen and heard through those that have and then he has testified to congress and 2 different igs under oath which means alot all the while giving them alot of info to prove it all, so far so good with this witness

looking forward to hearing the interview soon and the forth coming witnesses, i know we all want the photos, videos and tour of the collected vehicles and bodys but i still believe that day may come, having people vindicate it all is great but alot of us old timers already knew about it so its not like were tooting our horns its just what do we do with this knowledge going forward?, some of the first business is how did they keep this from congress and why? and what positions in the bureaucracy participated? so it all can be corrected because as you can tell 99.9% of people in the govt didnt know about these recoveries let alone outside of govt, good start though

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i was sitting there trying to be a sceptic which im not very good at because it would require someone to have very little if any common sense or ability to discern or a 6th sense or gut instinct or the abilty to interpret things or just plain coming up with questions in search for answers but i digress as they say, and so i asked myself was the ig complaint credible and urgent due to the harrassment charges only or did it also find the classified info credible too? i think it was both because without the classified portion and it being real how can you file a whistleblower complaint without whistleblower info? they would disregard any complaint that had no credible evidence, as its been said dg has provided evidence to prove his story in which they have deemed to be credible and urgent and so thats my interpretive opinion thus far, hoping for more clarity on the whole story in tonight interview and like always im going to temper my feelings until ive heard the testimony

new topics

top topics

join