It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the RAIN possible weather tampering?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is the driest, crispiest spring I can remember.

Usually in our region May is nonstop rain, sometimes flooding. This year, nary a drop.
What was weird, very early in the season there was flooding just at the very top of the state.

Sure we’ve had droughts before, but even last year something feels off about the weather.
I’ve been gardening, and enjoying the outdoors for a long time, and I’ve notice even Mother Nature is “adjusting”.

Anyone else notice similar & how are your gardens/crops doing?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
It's like in 2020 "they" flipped a switch and since then the weather is unpredictable.

My apple trees doing great this year, lot's of flower buds and the first apples visible, heard different from other apple farmers, thought. Cherry is not good this year but I heard different from others.

It's all a bit mixed up and crazy, I am fairly close with weather since I am outside often and out by the trees in summer. The last three years were crazy in regard to the weather, especially when it comes to weather forecast.

What I noticed though is bird life flourishes! We have some majestic big birds here back since 2021, storcks, red milan, tower falcon and occasionally even eagles.

Things change and they change fast.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Around here this was the fourth rainiest May in historic record, so we have been inundated. It's all very odd.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

On this side of NAU FEMA Region 4, the Regime have gassed us five out of seven days, to where the particular Greater Appalachian Blue Sky is a memory obfuscated by an evil electric haze, and this of course forces rain over every weekend. Every. Weekend. This. Year.

And you know how trying it is to divert this garbage from an area.
Damn the technocracy and their weapons. Rawr.

edit on 652323 by BeNotAfraid because: rage

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We had above normal rainfall in California this year. I thought it was over with, as its was 95 degrees yesterday, but I just read that San Francisco may be hit with rain again tomorrow. SF is west of me so that means likely rain here too. My barometer is showing storm clouds. This is great for my vegetable gardens. Last year was far too hot. I saw it hit 116 degrees. I like the change. When its over 100, my air conditioners run non stop.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What about orgone devices?

a reply to: BeNotAfraid

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Kentucky - Not much rain at all and I'm watering the garden with the hose. Tap water, with all the chlorine and other chemicals, is nowhere near as good as rain water.

Guess it's better than nothin'.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Kentucky - Not much rain at all and I'm watering the garden with the hose. Tap water, with all the chlorine and other chemicals, is nowhere near as good as rain water.

Guess it's better than nothin'.

If you don’t want the bad stuff you can buy a filter that hooks to the end of the hose (it’s usually in the RV section of the hardware store). It gets a lot of bad stuff out.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
With a record setting snowfall in Nothern MN we just had the 3rd driest May in history. Just hope we
don't go into a drought this summer. My neighbor as i was walking up the street ask me what are looking
up in the sky. I said just look up you're see a long contrail but wait another plane will fly over and make
a big X in the sky. Don't know the meaning of the big X. They make these long contrail especially on a clear blue
sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What about orgone devices?

a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Yes! Now if only I had a local Justice Avengers League of Extra-Ordinary Men with their own anti-unnatural tech... or a Moses Staff... you know... we'd be done in time for the Fourth of July.

SIGH..!

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Solar activity and variation has been the main driving force behind climate change for millions of years, but this time it's different; man is causing the climate to change. According to the experts, anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

up in the sky. I said just look up you're see a long contrail but wait another plane will fly over and make
a big X in the sky. Don't know the meaning of the big X. They make these long contrail especially on a clear blue
sky.

They are so frequent here even people that aren't into conspiracy are starting to wonder what the heck...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The weather along the northeast corridor has been spectacular for months with no rain and no rain in sight. I don't remember such a long stretch of high in the 70's and low humidity ever, or it not raining in the spring like this.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

The weather along the northeast corridor has been spectacular for months with no rain and no rain in sight. I don't remember such a long stretch of high in the 70's and low humidity ever, or it not raining in the spring like this.

We went straight from winter into summer, which is very unusual for our area. Normally we have a full month of nonstop rains.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

On this side of NAU FEMA Region 4, the Regime have gassed us five out of seven days, to where the particular Greater Appalachian Blue Sky is a memory obfuscated by an evil electric haze, and this of course forces rain over every weekend. Every. Weekend. This. Year.

And you know how trying it is to divert this garbage from an area.
Damn the technocracy and their weapons. Rawr.

I'd be surprised if most parts of the US and around the globe aren't experiencing the same spraying. One of the most important events happening to us. Thanks for bringing up its significants.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm in "tornado alley", mid-Missouri and we usually see a lot of storms April-June. Hardly anything this year. It sucks because I love using my fire pit at night this time of year, but it's too dry. Farmers are freaking.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm in "tornado alley", mid-Missouri and we usually see a lot of storms April-June. Hardly anything this year. It sucks because I love using my fire pit at night this time of year, but it's too dry. Farmers are freaking.

Our yard is like kindling and some idiot was having a fire the other day.

We get a lot of city transplants out here and they have no common sense. Sorry but it’s true.
They want to spray all the “weeds” by the roads, and light fires when it is bone dry, and have chickens without really knowing how to raise them.

I think it’s great that people want to get back to their roots, but some people sure could use a little rural education!

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

it almost seems like a cycle.......btw, El Nino is on his way, diga hear?

eta:
And in my area we have had a very cool spring. it's been great, but not normal. And we have had a good bit of rain.

edit on 5-6-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it almost seems like a cycle.......btw, El Nino is on his way, diga hear?

eta:
And in my area we have had a very cool spring. it's been great, but not normal. And we have had a good bit of rain.

I will never listen to a meteorologist, or any kind of scientist, again. We had what we needed at ATS all qlong!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join