It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence officials say U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Exactly! Or they’re not breathing, and have a jab for all the bugs.

When it comes to ET all we know falls apart and does not apply.

And then again, maybe we’re looking at CGI…🤯

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

The only way of surviving earths atmosphere mixture without any help from external life support……is either being from earth itself, or having the same atmosphere mixture on their home world.

👽

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

See that’s where them being “Advanced” falls apart for me. How could their science and technology not let them pre-know about the earth and it’s atmosphere, before coming to earth.

It’s like us going to Mars….through our advanced science, as opposed to a hundred years ago, ……..the science and technology we already now know tells us that we can’t survive on the surface mars without a life support system.

Yet, the “Advanced” aliens are oblivious to the make up of our atmosphere?

I don’t get it.

There’s gotta be perhaps races that are wearing life support Exoskeleton, landing party, or space suits of sorts….at a minimum.

👽

From some abduction testimonies it would emerge that they are able to manipulate the consciousness, extract it from the bodies.
Maybe they wear bodies like clothes…
edit on 19-7-2023 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

From some abduction testimonies it would emerge that they are able to manipulate the consciousness, extract it from the bodies.
Maybe they wear bodies like clothes…

So then that begs the question……do they know our concept of good and evil …..to be able to choose which is the most benevolent human consciousness? Or would they choose a mostly malevolent human consciousness?

👽
edit on 19-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So then that begs the question……do they know our concept of good and evil …..to be able to choose which is the most benevolent human consciousness? Or would they choose a mostly malevolent human consciousness?

👽

I can't answer your question, I don't know them that well

I just think they can extract a consciousness from one body and insert it into another, like software.
So they don't need to adapt to our atmosphere, they could use human bodies as clothes., or clones/robots suitable for space travel or dimensional balances.
Personally I think we won't be able to go to Mars with the usual washing machine ...

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join