It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ramp up of White Power?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

What I would like to say won't take very long nor should it take most of you any significant amount of time to dissect.

There is an artificial ramp up of specifically "Hitleresch" ramp up across the country but now you can witness it live on ATS. These are people that despise the United States trying to paint freedom loving Americans as terrorists because we believe in fringe beliefs like parents rights.

We are in a war of information and all sides are firing their missiles. Our country, if it can survive this blatant attack on it's sovervinty and values will depend on how many of us understand the attack.

There isn't a ramp up of White supremacists, there is a ramp up of political dissidents who need a sellable lable to the left.
edit on 5-6-2023 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I don't know about domestically but regarding other countries I'd say the US is the worlds largest exporter of terror.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

you're not wrong.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You know what? I’m an old man. And in my lifetime I have neither seen, or talked with a white supremacist. Not saying they don’t exist, but they must be a very tiny minority. Also, what’s with all the Hitler stuff on here lately.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I can see how some would think that "white supremacists" haven't really amped up anything. And to an extent I agree.
What I have witnessed and been affected by is a ramp up is racist behavior in schools and in small businesses in my state.
And it has been from white racist punks.
I chalk that up to horrible parenting being as these attacks have been perpetrated by the youth.
I have now been told 2 times to shelter in places cause some nut job racist POS decided to go on campus armed.
One time at the college and another at a high-school.
So in conclusion I think each person will have a different perspective based on location and how involved in one's respective community they are.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Not to mention "white supremacists" come in all different colors these days apparently.....

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

You know what? I’m an old man. And in my lifetime I have neither seen, or talked with a white supremacist. Not saying they don’t exist, but they must be a very tiny minority. Also, what’s with all the Hitler stuff on here lately.

Well Topcraft, I'm glad you asked because ya know what.............? Until this year, in fact..... In just about 47 years, I've never met a white supremacist or a transgender.

Funny thing is, I'm a bartender and have been my whole life. Kind of interesting that we are all at odds with each other over things that don't really exist.

Something to think about. Maybe glance at my signature quote. If you have never read 1984, Surprise!

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Use a label incorrectly too often and it loses all meaning.

When I hear the usual outlets call someone "Far Right" "White Supremacist" or "White Power" or any number of other applicable ones I just roll my eyes, stop reading and assume they hold beliefs totally mundane and normal like knitting shouldn't be a politically charged hobby or something stupid like that.

But it's normal in a way. These people essentially belong to some warped political-religion and most religious fanatics believe everyone who doesn't accept the truth of their faith as being in league with their great evil.

Like Militant Christians and Muslims who believe people against them are in league with the Devil but in reality just don't like people blowing up schools and markets. Or perhaps more aptly the OG Nazis who thought everyone against them was involved in a Global Capitalist-Communist Jewish Conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I can see how some would think that "white supremacists" haven't really amped up anything. And to an extent I agree.
What I have witnessed and been affected by is a ramp up is racist behavior in schools and in small businesses in my state.
And it has been from white racist punks.
I chalk that up to horrible parenting being as these attacks have been perpetrated by the youth.
I have now been told 2 times to shelter in places cause some nut job racist POS decided to go on campus armed.
One time at the college and another at a high-school.
So in conclusion I think each person will have a different perspective based on location and how involved in one's respective community they are.

Yeah, but all that said and I would of heard it in a different way if you hadn't of said "white racists punks". Its inflammatory and ridiculous so my conversation with you is over.

Don't be blantalntly racist in a thread about racism. Lol, smh.......
edit on 5-6-2023 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I say that because in both of those two instances I mentioned the actions taken by those doing it did so and very specifically were targeting black students.
So yes racist punks.
I live in Southern Oklahoma, in happens here.
Instead of just assuming that I am assuming they are racist, just ask why I said that.

I can link you the articles specifically talking about each of those events and can link many more that have happened in my neck of the woods just these past few years.

But yes call me racist all ya want. Not my fault facts sometimes don't jive with ya.....dude

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I say that because in both of those two instances I mentioned the actions taken by those doing it did so and very specifically were targeting black students.
So yes racist punks.
I live in Southern Oklahoma, in happens here.
Instead of just assuming that I am assuming they are racist, just ask why I said that.

I can link you the articles specifically talking about each of those events and can link many more that have happened in my neck of the woods just these past few years.

But yes call me racist all ya want. Not my fault facts sometimes don't jive with ya.....dude

Ah yes, imagine that same conversation between us where I charactherized the assailants as "black thugs".

Spare me your news speak, this is ATS not CNN.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I can also point out many instances when the complete opposite have happened.
What is the point of your thread?
You have not proposed any questions, just ranting.
And clearly as made evident by YOU, there is no need to debate someone that is as close minded as you.
Probably why many of your previous threads don't really make much sense.
You seem to only like it when people agree with you.

Remember when you asked people to give you stars and flags??!!!!
I do lol.....and that people should tell ya all ya need to know lmao

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Also saying "black thugs" could be considered a micro aggression. If you know what that means.
Now if you also say "white thugs" then it wouldn't be a micro aggression just an observation.
So do my responses on your thread make more sense now?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I think Candace sums it up...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Having lived in the Pacific North-west for most of my life, until moving to Alabama, I can safely say that there are indeed White Supremists out there.

Northern Idaho, the panhandle up around Hayden Lake was a hotbed a few years back. Oddly enough, Portland Oregon during the 80's was a place to find 'em, too. The Order was of NW origins. Died there, too... Those were some seriously dangerous people...damn.

Of course, the prisons are a hotbed for WS's, as well. The Brotherhood. Peckerwoods. Various other neo-nazi groups, as well.

I've had less then peaceful encounter with 'em.

There are not nearly as many as the media would like us to believe there are...far fewer, in fact. The FBI has them quite thoroughly infiltrated for the most part. It's one of the few things the FBI gets totally right.

If it were as bad as the media portrays, or attempts to, it'd be like this:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Are you saying black people can't be thugs? I don't get it, maybe I misunderstood, but it sounds like you're saying that combining the words "black" and "thug" is racist?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Which country has the most prisoners on the planet?
America.

What happens when you go to prison?
You gotta join a gang according to race.

So, in theory, if there's an increase of whites going to prison, there will be an increase of white supremacists.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When I was in college, I would hear every day how minorities would get this benefit out that benefit, scholarships etc.
When I entered the work force, I got turned down for a promotion because the company is required to promote/ hire a certain percentage of minorities, even though there aren't many minorities around here.

Since then, some ten years have passed and I do see a lot more Asians in my field than I used to, but everyone else is white, and it seems like promotions are all skill based... but maybe I'm wrong.

My point is, when I was young and in school, or early in the work force, I was feeling oppressed by policy, since minorities were getting all of the benefits of the system I was in, and it was creating resentment-
Now that I'm older and see that the schools are all run by far left wing lunatics, it only makes sense why they were creating a racist environment, to produce racist students.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I think a better question might be....who is behind all of this?

Almost every single "white supremacy" story I've read for the last several years turns out to be completely fabricated by the so called "victims". I could link dozens of articles showing this.

So really has to make you wonder, who is exactly is behind this racial hysteria that to me, seems nonexistent.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My oldest brother lived in Idaho for many years on a homestead he built out in the woods. His nearest neighbor was a card carrying white supremacist, the only one I ever heard about that was the real thing.

I believe that many people privately think their particular race is the better than the rest regardless of their politics and what they may say. Closet racists would be the the most accurate term for those types even though they believe their race is supreme.

I'd say that most people believe that the human race is the most supreme life form known on Earth, it's solar system, and perhaps even the known universe. People have a huge ego and a superiority complex when it comes to other life forms, so it's no surprise they think their particular genetics are better than other humans.

The thing is, even if you are die hard eugenicist that makes judgements on the quality of race and ethnicity, by what measure is one or the other considered "supreme"? Do you grade them on say a dozen characteristics and add up a score because when you average it all out, all humans are pretty equal by most any measure. There may be some differences, but they can't be that great to make any one race supreme.
edit on 5-6-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join