It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Future counter offensive, Cringe Vids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ukrainian hackers reportedly hacked into television and launched the broadcast of their video published today announcing the future counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine..

While making Cringe Videos.
Videos including of 40 year old F/16s...

Future counter offensive

At the beginning they claimed this would be a spring offensive.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Attacking the Belgorod region has made Ukraine more losses..

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

your words,

That is the problem and most of those twitter reports. Just like how they claimed that Russian ship was damaged when clearly it wasn't?
vnex92 post

just sayin again

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There are videos of the ship returning undamaged..

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
BTW thanks for making me check Twitter reports...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

When your military is run by Tiktok Influencers.

Almost as bad as in the US, where the military is run by crossdressing perverts.
:
edit on 2023 6 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The Ghost of Kiev....
edit on 4-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The Ghost of Kiev....

Somebody play dramatic music...

Well, I got to give you credit atleast now you aren't stuck in the 18th century on the topic, still the Ghost of Kyiv was 17 months ago. I don't know how it is in your zip code or postal region, but mostly in America, it's what you are doing lately vibe for better or worse.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Wow that was big FU to our service members.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: Support out troops

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: incoserv

Wow that was big FU to our service members.

No
They didn’t appoint the cross dressers.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you agree with saying that our military is run by cross dressing perverts then.....check

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So you agree with saying that our military is run by cross dressing perverts then.....check

Since you seem to not understand.
Service members do not choose their leaders, they have to follow who is appointed.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Ghost of Kiev....

Ya and Russia was bombing the Holocaust memorial too and it wasn't even touched

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ha, that is a bit cringe. However, it's likely propaganda to demoralize Russia. I can't imagine having to be a Russian soldier or being drafted to fight a war you know is not needed. To fight people a force that is protecting their homeland against a foreign invader.

Sure, you can argue western interventionism, NATO aggression, political interference in Ukraine, corruption ect.. but I seriously doubt any of those reasons makes a soldier feel morally justified for all the death and destruction thats come from Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Just taking a shot in the dark, but I'd imagine that Ukraine's strategy is to demoralize Russia. To continue the war as long as possible until Russia can't afford the political backlash and economic affects of waging a long-term war. Sort of like the American-Afghanistan conflict.
edit on 4-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think it was maybe one or two examples of trans people in the military. Far from the notion that "the military is run by cross dressing perverts". I don't see how being trans makes one a "pervert". I totally get being against trans operations and interference with kids, but these are grown adults. And a very small amount of them out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

The Ghost of Kiev....

Ya and Russia was bombing the Holocaust memorial too and it wasn't even touched

Okay MisguidedAngel Okay, so nothing truthful ever on Twitter, right? Am I following correctly?

Military operation in Ukraine. Chronicle of events June 3, 2023

© Stanislav Krasilnikov/ TASS
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reported the interception of two Storm Shadow missiles.

Ukraine rejected Indonesia's proposal to create a demilitarized zone in the NVO region.

During the shelling of the Shebekinsky district of the Belgorod region, two people were killed by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Slutsky called the demands of Belgium to Ukraine on the use of its weapons an attempt to dissociate themselves

Head of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, LDPR leader Leonid Slutsky
© Mikhail Metzel/ TASS
The head of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs noted that the West has become a collective sponsor of terrorism
MOSCOW, 5 June. /TASS/. The head of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, LDPR leader Leonid Slutsky said that Brussels' demands to Kyiv regarding the use of Belgian weapons in the Belgorod region are an attempt to dissociate themselves from involvement in the Ukrainian conflict.

Read also
What is known about the abolition of the CTO regime in the Belgorod region

"Demanding explanations from their own puppets is a pathetic attempt to disassociate themselves from being involved in the Ukrainian conflict. Don't the Belgians want to explain themselves why Western weapons are shooting at the Russians?" - the politician wrote in the Telegram channel .

The deputy noted that "the West has become a collective sponsor of terrorism and the only way to stop the aggression and the spread of neo-Nazism, to avoid new tragedies, victims and destruction is to stop supplying weapons to Kiev."

The newspaper Le Soir, citing sources on June 4 , reported that Brussels would soon send a request to Kiev demanding to explain the fact of the use of Belgian weapons in the attack on the Belgorod region. According to them, the country's Minister of Defense Ludivine Dedonder and Foreign Minister Aja Labib stressed that the weapons supplied to Kyiv are not allowed to be used by third parties on the territory of the Russian Federation.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think it was maybe one or two examples of trans people in the military. Far from the notion that "the military is run by cross dressing perverts". I don't see how being trans makes one a "pervert". I totally get being against trans operations and interference with kids, but these are grown adults. And a very small amount of them out there.

Either way it’s not their choice?
Why would they be offended?

News flash, in the real world no one gives a crap.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Videos including of 40 year old F/16s...

Eh, we ain’t giving gen 5 jets to Ukraine. But we do have a lot, and have even provided some to Allie’s.

How many gen 5 does Russia have? I don’t think it’s many, so f16 will probably do alright.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What's cringe is :

Putins topless horse riding videos,
Russia's military parades (especially this years lol) and
people who unashamedly back a leader that has stolen his country's wealth and made himself president for life.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   

At the beginning they claimed this would be a spring offensive.

Ah, the fog of war. Are you most annoyed that you have been taken in by the endless speculation, or that you don't know what's going on?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join