It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them by Christopher Mellon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Source: If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

“The benefits to humanity outweigh the fear of discovering we’re not alone in the universe.”

Interesting read from Christopher Mellon 06/03/2023 07:00 AM EDT post NASA meeting….

……But despite breakthroughs in government transparency about these sightings, there’s one thing the Pentagon and the intelligence community have so far not addressed, and that is whether they have had any direct contact with these objects. There are persistent rumors that the U.S. government recovered “crash materials” from UAP, and even that the government has been working secretly to reverse engineer the technology……

……..

…..Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees. As this process has progressed, and the credibility of these claims has grown, so too have my concerns. What if I’m helping to pry open a genuine Pandora’s box, releasing information that might prove destructive, destabilizing or for many simply terrifying? I’ve repeatedly had to ask myself: “Is disclosure in the best interest of the public? Am I doing the right thing working to bring what could be America’s most deeply buried secret to light?”…..

…….

…….In conclusion, I believe it is in our interest to follow the facts of the UAP issue wherever they lead. All living things, all nations and corporations, can only survive by continuing to adapt to changing circumstances. But to do so we must know the facts. We can’t adapt to what we don’t perceive. Concealing such vital information, if indeed we are not alone, poses a huge barrier to understanding and successfully adapting to the world around us. Lies and disinformation are already polluting public discourse. We can’t have meaningful debates on policy if we cannot even agree on the basic facts…..

……

Will Mellon’s crusade bare fruit? or die on the vine?

👽
edit on 3-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think you're wrong. The government might have initially had recovered materials, but through wanting exclusivity they passed the materials to "private" companies. Ergo, the government are not working on any material and they can truthfully claim that they don't have any.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think you're wrong. The government might have initially had recovered materials, but through wanting exclusivity they passed the materials to "private" companies. Ergo, the government are not working on any material and they can truthfully claim that they don't have any.

I’m just the messenger…..

Btw “private” companies can be contracted by the government…..hence the government maintains a piece of the action

👽

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Didn't Springer have documents that highlighted this information before? I mean the cube from the 1950s or was it the 1940s, either way if all we have is something from 70 years ago and we haven't done anything meaningful with, why hide it?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They want.
Those materials are in the possession of military.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wait what?

The same Chris Mellon who was on the TTSA Board of Directors who oversaw the turning over of materials to the army in a CRADA agreement? Since which there has been no public development.

Or perhaps we should turn to an acquaintance of his and another US National Security Asset....

Robert Bigelow, a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid, received most of the money allocated for the Pentagon program. On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.....

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Or did we all forget?

edit on 3/6/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Most people, even a lot of folks right here on ATS can't seem to see the big picture. This saga isn't about finding something like an advanced Russian/Chines fighter jet, it isn't about hardware and never was. Hardware is a strong factor, however because it physically shows, unmistakably just how advance our visitors are beyond our capabilities.

Acknowledging that the aliens are indeed here is the crux of the matter beyond any other aspect. Most people simply refuse to do that. They will look for anyother way to explain the situation and/or their lack of dealing with that gigantic bit of logical knowledge because of the all-consuming fear that is immediate alive beyond that recognition.

Even when the government says, "Hey, look at what we have, A UFO motor!" That would solve nothing, only induce into the public the legitimacy of the so-far disallowed threat. Proving that the boggy man really is real under our beds is a ticket for planet-wide pandemonium.

Pandora's Box will have been opened and the world's peoples and governments will not be as one dealing with the situation no matter how civil you imagine yourself will handle the situation. The situation is already in the process of being "managed." according to what the ETs want FOR us. And our governments will demand compliance FROM us so they can maintain themselves. Actually, that aspect is already well underway by some signs.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If Mellon or anyone else knows of a "secret" U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft, then it really isn't a secret now is it. So where are the whistleblowers?

Maybe die on the vine, as usual with this sort of thing.

I am keeping an eye on the government's involvement with Prof. Avi Loeb/Harvard Univ. "The Galileo Project"/Copernicus Space Corporation/AARO looking for alien artifacts in the way of unmanned probes.

The other government program is the newly formed NASA panel to combine fragmented data from many other sources and study UAPs - or rather figure out how to study UAPs.

This is a big step in actual transparency and action.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I’m somewhat surprised Avi wasn’t a speaker at the NASA meeting…….or even at a minimum Garry Nolan……both representative of Academia and in collaboration with NASA or so I thought.

👽

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: quintessentone

I’m somewhat surprised Avi wasn’t a speaker at the NASA meeting…….or even at a minimum Garry Nolan……both representative of Academia and in collaboration with NASA or so I thought.

👽

I believe he is very busy with the Galileo Project, you know getting on that ship - the one with the grappling hooks /tongue in cheek / - and scouring the ocean floor for the off-world probe named Oumuamua. Who knows maybe he is involved in some way but I don't know if he is or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Wait what?

The same Chris Mellon who was on the TTSA Board of Directors who oversaw the turning over of materials to the army in a CRADA agreement?

Since which there has been no public development.

Or did we all forget?

You do of course remember……that according to the TTSA and Army CRADA……the CRADA schedule ends in late September 2023……

So the jury is still out on any type of results report either way.

👽

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The problem is, this can't be revealed for quite a number of reasons. One of the main problems is we haven't evolved very little from poo throwing monkeys. We look at everything as how can we use this against our enemies? You can be in Moscow in seconds, throw something out, and be in North America in seconds. This is too dangerous to be revealed. It will take very strong fortitude to not use it. It will take extraordinary measures to protect it from the wrong hands. Maybe the aliens want us to annihilate each other so they can abscond with our DNA and not look back.

All the countries on earth need to be at peace with each other for this to be revealed. We have to be in a new place, mentally, where we are not competing for resources. Maybe this is why they keep pointing to nuclear sites, we need to find peace amongst ourselves for the next step.

But if we acknowledge the craft exist, the next question is who was inside them? What do we know about them? If that is talked about, the pivot is to are the alien abduction stories also true? To which the answer is, they can make you do anything (even if it's against your will) and we can't protect you. That is not a conversation they want to have.
edit on 3-6-2023 by inert because: more thoughts...,

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

No the problem is, we have not discovered ANY kind of life off of planet earth, intellectual or dumb as a rock. You are way out ahead of yourself. To the OP, I don't trust Mr. Mellon at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If Mellon or anyone else knows of a "secret" U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft, then it really isn't a secret now is it. So where are the whistleblowers?

Here ya go:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

The premise is they have discovered us, not the other way around. There simply is too much evidence to support this. I've even seen a UFO 3 week ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Here ya go:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Your Daily Mail source above, Published April 2023, deserves the title to be shown……

EXCLUSIVE: Six whistleblowers who claim they worked on military UFO programs retrieving and analyzing crash material have come forward to spill their secrets to senior members of congress

👽

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Until the ufo is found on another body other than earth, it would only show we are not alone on earth. The existence of ufos does not prove the existence of aliens. What’s a ufo again?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

The only thing different in this long 70+ year UFO saga since Roswell……is that NASA is now congressionally mandated to participate in UAP studies…and reporting from a Science based effort.

Some say they won’t do crap …..some say they will do crap……some say they better not do crap if they know what’s good for them… or else.

Time will tell…

Next reporting period should be July+……

👽
edit on 4-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Here ya go:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thanks, but it says the six whistleblowers were working on Roswell-style UFO so they could be reverse engineering some other country's advanced technology, could the not?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: ITSALIVE

The only thing different in this long 70+ year UFO saga since Roswell……is that NASA is now congressionally mandated to participate in UAP studies…and reporting from a Science based effort.

Some say they won’t do crap …..some say they will do crap……some say they better not do crap if they know what’s good for them… or else.

Time will tell…

Next reporting period should be July+……

👽
That’s all nice, but how is that a response to what I’ve posted? Are you simply putting forth your faith the US government is the holder of truth and while simultaneously lying to you and denying you from said truth is also telling g you what you want to hear?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join