It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Items at Groom Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Checking the base out on G-earth and noticed some weird items inserted in the satellite images , Why would they put cartoonish items in these photos ?

Also what the heck is the massive cement structure ?

If you go there there's even a fake water tower and other items , That one massive tower pointing up wonder what that is ? looks like the whole place is being reconstructed with fake renderings of the buildings and such .
edit on 3-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I think some of that, like the big concrete one is an added image to throw people off. Disguise in other words.

Everyone knows Area 51 is there, and they can only hide so much underground. They see those satellite images before you do. Looks fake to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Mostly curious what settings or version you are using, my google maps says images are 2022 or newer and i dont see these same structures.
Correction** I see the same structures just not the animated versions as you have pointed out

edit on 03pm30300000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

It's G- Earth Pro cant find a version number in properties

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OK very strange 4-18-23 , I'm glad a snapped those screen shoots I just went back and they are gone now no more rendered building weird .........

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

turn off 3D buildings in layers

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stihl

turn off 3D buildings in layers

Must have been a glitch 3d was off now it's not showing , But I just found a Pot farm next to groom lake lol dead in the middle of the desert wonder if they test for radiation ?

Elar Jenkins Farm

Massive Pot farm 300 acres wow

edit on 3-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I will say I only checked google earth because I wanted to see those four towers in your last pic.
They reminded me of tesla towers

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That makes for happy lazy Aliens, possibly a strategy?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You should find, and watch, the original cinema version of "The Andromeda Strain" ....

"...There's a fire..."

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I don't know about now but several years ago, anyone could add 3d structures to Google maps. They wanted it populated so it was open to adding anything as long as you started from something that matched in the 2d views. They even provided free SketchUp software to help with the 3d modeling.

Those ball towers are obviously fake or the wall beside them is fake. The shadows on both are in the same direction but the wall shadow is at about a 45 degree angle, similar wall height and shadow length. The shadows of the towers are much shorter but they should be about the same length on the ground as the towers are tall. Rookey mistake there.

I think someone is just adding stuff for fun.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

That is a truly awesome movie.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Piles of 10mm sockets, all those lost over the years. I am confident they are there. They are used for an engine that runs on mechanic's desperation. The 10mm sockets draw in that desperate energy.

But you didn't hear this from me.

top topics

join