It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Russia deployed thermobaric missile in Belgorod to repel an attack by insurgents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Not according to the man himself:

www.independent.co.uk...

Javelins are fairly lethal if you are sitting in a tank when one hits it.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You brought him up. I’m sorry you don’t like the reality is different than the picture you tried to paint.

As per the lethal aid-
CNBC

One of us seems upset right now, it’s not me.

The problem a lot of people have is they try and put every global event through our domestic two party lens. It’s not that simple, and most of our political theater doesn’t effect the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

U.S. officials said Friday that the Trump administration approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, in a long-awaited move that deepens America's involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia.

www.cnbc.com...

They began sending Javelins and other equipment in 2018, under the Trump administration.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't bring up Trump, you did. Another obfuscation, maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for actual facts. Actually, it's refreshing to see actual facts presented here other than the usual assertions with nothing to back them up.
My understanding was wrong I stand corrected.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Good for you.

It takes a good man to admit to being wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Although there's an uptick lately in Russia's missile strikes etc and seems like it’s escalating further to another stage in the operation. Where as there’s people that have been harping that Russia has ran out of missiles months ago.
Could that culminate in unprecedented large-scale thermobaric bombardments? I've been keeping an eye out for this development across various Russian-based news/military blogs. Can you provide some reliable sources for your observation?

Also, have you taken into consideration what Russia may do if driven to despair and backed into a corner like a fierce animal?
edit on 3-6-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe this should be it's own post but when I read anything about this city...

The name of this city demands thought in my mind for some reason. Every time I hear the word (in my head) it feels like it demands attention. I started reading in to this place. Boy did I ever...

The history of this place reads like it should be associated with Revelation. It 'feels' like it has a tremendous amount of spirituality associated with it. Occult laced Movies and Novels could be written about this place. Mostly fictional of course because there are a lot of points that could easily tie together in the mind. Real life? I'm not sure but it almost feels like it could flow right on in to a very spiritual nature about this place.

A person who's into numerology would also have a blast with just Wiki and the associated pages. For example:

Belgorod (1593 or 1596)

The White/Light - City

It was named for the White Mountain it was built upon. A limestone mountain that has since been 'completely torn down' for its use of chalk in the 1950s.

Either a wooden prison was built in or around 1566 that would become the Kremlin or it was the Kremlin in 1566 (not sure I understand this) - the most fortified part of the new, already the third Belgorod fortress.

In the 17th century Belgorod suffered repeatedly from Tatar incursions, against which Russia built an earthen wall, with twelve forts called the Belgorod line. In 1666 the Moscow Patriarchate established an archiepiscopal see in the town.

In the fall of 1766, the new governor, Andrei Fliverk, who took office, wrote in a report to the empress: "there must certainly be an architect here who is not available here, and the author of that plan, an artillery officer, cannot know architectural art." A regular street plan was developed and signed on 18 April 1767. The architect's signature is not legible. (ominous)

In the 18th century, in the centre of the modern Sobornaya Square, there was a small lake, which, according to Kvasov was supposed to "fall asleep". In cases of the implementation of the plan of Kvasov, the existing lake fell into the center of the trading square, and the stone church in the name of Elijah the Prophet, designed to play a dominant position, turned out to be outside the walls of the shops of the Gostiny dvor. (Ghost stories play out this way)

Seemingly haven fallen asleep for a century, the Belgorod province disappeared from the geographical maps and the city was for a long time a part of the first Kursk Governorate, then the Kursk province, and, finally, the Kursk region. A dragoon (Named for the weapons they carried - Dragon Blunderbuss) regiment had its base in the town until 1917.

THEN

I started to read about Feodor I of Russia and the Time of Troubles that started with his death. This guy reads like something out of Man in the Iron Mask mashed with a spiritual key to keeping this country alive. It feels very related to the Church of Elijah which it looks like he wanted to include but his puppet master thought otherwise. It's almost like this city was supposed to be blessed but was cursed instead for the purpose of evil.

Why do some Russian based stories read just like this? Like Russia is the key between good and evil and the future of the planet. Well.. one could easily say that this is indeed the case. Just look around. Another story comes to mind immediately just like this also related to Russia. Even the consecration of Russia.

It could be absolutely nothing and many coincidences but it certainly is curious to me. I didn't even touch on Bel included in the name. Yes, it's for the meaning "white or light" but it's still a word and it still has other meanings when said aloud.

Crazy crazy stuff.

I'm also getting some major FLOOD vibes related to this white mountain (I'm just deep diving into rabbit holes at this point to see if I can find anything solid on this - so many directions one could get lost easily. Too easily for me. I had to stop just to write out my notes to something half assed legible).
Apologies for being all over the place.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Considering we get very little from Russia, it's all educated speculation at best, but plenty of evidence the Kinzhal lowers its speed at the crucial end phase and can get tracked and hit
a reply to: putnam6

Churchill put it best

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join