It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Newspaper: Dark Time in US History Rearing its Head Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is an article that appeared on the world news page on China Daily dot com. Correct, a internet paper for Chinese in China. It is not written as an opinion piece but view it as means to possibly understand as to what's ongoing over here in the USA. Apparently it was written by two native Chinese born nationals who emigrated to the USA and both women became Judges in the USA . They were judges in California and are quoted in many articles. Based on what they wrote they seem to ignore those other races in China who are being subjected to the same "abuse" as to those here in the USA. I think the FBI should look them up. Here's a Twitter link:

San Francisco Chronicle

We are retired Chinese American judges with roots in China. We have spent most of our lives working in the legal system of the United States, rendering justice and fairness to those who appear before us as we adhere to the US and state constitutions, the rule of law, and state and local legal processes in our work.

We understand the importance of good US-China relations, as they affect our lives here in the US. We believe that unless the US resets its current hostile agenda against China, Chinese Americans will continue to have tough times ahead.

Dark Time in US Histor Rearing its Head Again

As they are apparently activists here in the USA much of what they write is factually correct however to me as a white guy it appears to me that our race, history and connection to our European roots is collectively under attack by everyone else including Transgender nation. So why I posted this is can you formulate a comment to what they wrote on China Daily dot com and as we sit here watching our country disintegrate is it fair to place barriers so as to protect our species.

In my opinion, yes I think we as US citizens have a right to protect our freedom as in if you come here to live here I highly recommend that you learn American history, culture and value a natural born at birth as husband and wife.

You can transgender or become gay or bi but by us allowing those to gain parity has now unleashed an attack on natural American women of all colors .

These women don't get it along with the Bud Lite crowd as we have allowed all to have parity and freedom but they want it all along with destroying a straight male and female household.

What say you!

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is the same country that is busy ethnically cleansing one of its own minorities as we speak, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Most of the asians we have around here are very nice people. I suppose in some areas of the country there are some bad ones, but they tend to not come around here very much. I am sure there are a few bad ones here, but I never see them around. It is like anything, birds of a feather flock together...they will stay where more like them live. I am sure the nice asians around here do not want those overpowering asians around here either because they get along with most of the locals, get a few bad eggs in the area and the locals will start to alienate themselves from all the asians and mistakenly judge them as a problem.

I am not judgemental against the Chinese, their country is their country, they have a lot of people and their government kind of needs to be stricter with rules...just think how much chaos would evolve in China if everyone got like they are in the USA. Their society would turn to chaos quickly and the good people there would get cranky and not be nice anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What ethnic cleansing of a minority are you referring to? It seems like most other races are on the increase other than ethnic Europeans in the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
Planned Parenthood. You know, the organization built to stop black people from reproducing

edit on 2-6-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't think national identity means very much in real terms.

The concept of 'freedom' means nothing if you and everyone around you is a debt slave.

Getting all excited about national identity is pointless if your quality of life, and that of those around you, is poor.

You don't improve yourself by trying to stop others from improving themselves. You just bring everyone down to your level of misery.

edit on 2/6/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So why I posted this is can you formulate a comment to what they wrote on China Daily dot com

How do we know these anonymous retired Chinese American judges are real ? , given the source.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I don’t care what land that an American citizen buys. What I object to is Chinese nationals buying land next to a military base, or any strategic areas, like large amounts of farmland or mines of any type. If they want our stuff, buy it from the American farmer or mine owner. Water is a big issue also.

Chinese Nationals = CCP as far as I’m concerned. I like Asian people, but I don’t like communist’s. You can’t even trust them when you have your eyes on them, and you better never take them off or you will regret it. This is not prejudice, this is truth.

edit on CDT2023p2023-06-03T01:07:04-05:00Sat, 03 Jun 2023 01:07:04 -0500amf30 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

There are some mostly atheists who are kind of also racist but they are extreme but well-connected quasi-liberals. I find their racial purity ideas nonsense. Some of the most beautiful and intelligent people I have ever met are of mixed-race parentage. I am of the opinion that Margaret Sanger was deeply racist.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How do we know these anonymous retired Chinese American judges are real ? , given the source.

That's what I thought so before I launched the Thread I checked. There are many internet articles about them from various media sources along with pictures. They are named and they are referenced as retired judges. I got their names from the China Daily web page.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Agree.

Try Googling a "handfull of flies" and see what pops. Probably nothing.

My parents went tp China in the 2000's. They had 55 gallon steel drums loaded with spent cooking oil and grease on the sidewalk outside of many businesses. Flies love oil and drown. For a nickel people reach in the barrel with their hand and eat a handful of the files.

top topics

join