It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i thunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
and so what im gathering is nasa is trying to establish a public study group to scientifically figure out what ufos could be, the question is what are they going to be allowed to see? nasa has been working with dod for a long time in the surveilence of earth and outer space from suprise attack or so they say, so as you can imagine they have plenty of satellite footage which is supposedly to show "alien space craft" up close and personal, they also are probably aware of the rings of saturn possibility, the back side of the moon mining operations, the mars cydonia area, phobos the fake mars moon, etc., we only know about these potentials through leaks because more than likely its classified, they dont want to scare people i guess

i have no problem with nasa trying to publicly trying to study ufos unfortunately it comes down to what they are allowed to see and what they are allowed to share, unfortunetly i dont think they are off to a good start in regards to the "go fast" video, it sure looks fast to me, i think its going faster than 40 mph imo, why would they throw that out there without at least trying to explain what that ufo is? its some type of fast moving orb with no wings, no propellar, no obvious engine, etc., who made it? what is it? where does it come from? etc., i thought thats what nasa was going to answer? but i guess they rather continue to play games with the community, dr sean showed us another mundane video that we could care less about but he did tell us the metal balls are seen all around the world which makes sense considering the possible world wide surveilence by higher intelligences. he also said they do manuevers, im wondering and wishing theyd share those types of videos with us but i guess thats too much to ask for

as far as im concerned the 29 palms lights are not debunked at all, people try to do it all the time but if you just ask simple questions you realize they cant answer them or wont, such as were you there witnessing it? do you know the flares only stay aloft for as long as the parachute allows? did you know these lights stayed aloft in a similar position for at least 30 mins? can you tell me how long can a flare stay loft? so these are questions i would ask before i fall for a debunkers opinion, i always listen to people who were actually there before i listen to some boobs on the internet and i also ask my own questions and think for myself like a big boy, i never let people think for me, neither should yall

whose going to spill the most beans? lues book, greers press conference, or whistle blowers releasing their testimony to the public? comment below please

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I will revisit this in the morning, its a topic Im supremely interested in.

Generally sounds as if NASA is fishing for how much actual knowledge the public has, so it can pretend it knows less than it actually does.

One of the handfuls of aspects the book and movie "Contact" likely got correct, they will hide behind the "NATIONAL SECURITY" mantra as we are seeing other departments doing in real time

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I don't know if ANY of those will spill many beans, to be quite honest. So far, none of them ever have and this has been going on a very long time.

As a person who believes in a "rapture"...I have always thought that they plan to use UFO's as an explanation for who took all those people. If so, then it also plays into the "good alien, bad alien" theory of Biblical prophecy watchers. We will be told the good aliens took some of us because we have agreed to work with them, or ascended, or...take your pick. But, they will continue to tell us that we now need to put all our differences aside for the good of mankind, and work together to fight against the "bad" aliens who will be coming soon. Hence...it matches the Biblical account of many end times scenarios.

Am I weird? Off my rocker? nuts? maybe so. But...there are many people in the world who claim to be messengers of ascended beings (Jesus, our higher selves, other alien races, angels, etc.) and provide "channeled" messages. Just so happens that they are being told almost word for word what I just said! And these people are ultra new age, not Bible believing people at all. Yet, they are now telling the very things of which many of us have been saying/thinking for many years. I can't believe it's all coincidence.

So basically, I don't know if any of those people will really give full disclosure. Maybe a little more than we have gotten so far, but I think since this all has to play into future events, I don't think they will be giving out that much info really.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Am I weird? Off my rocker? nuts? maybe so. But...there are many people in the world who claim to be messengers of ascended beings (Jesus, our higher selves, other alien races, angels, etc.) and provide "channeled" messages. Just so happens that they are being told almost word for word what I just said! And these people are ultra new age, not Bible believing people at all. Yet, they are now telling the very things of which many of us have been saying/thinking for many years. I can't believe it's all coincidence.

Not at all weird. We have had some on here from time to time. Jesus his self was on ATS, as well as the devil. I tended to think they were larping or schizophrenic, but what do I know. The people who do this IMHO pull it from the Bible or somewhere else, and that’s why it sounds familiar. It’s meant to. Not hard to turn it into aliens either.

People want recognition, they want to be special, and what’s more special than a guy who speaks to aliens, ghosts, or gods. After awhile, they start believing their own BS. It’s fun to sort out tho.
edit on CDT2023p2023-06-02T02:21:59-05:00Fri, 02 Jun 2023 02:21:59 -0500amf30 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The closest star to our solar system is Proxima Centauri, at approximately 4.2 light years away.

If an alien species from there were to set out to travel to Earth, it would take at least 4.2 years, assuming they had figured out how to travel, consistent with the physical constraints of the universe, at the speed of light. That's a direct flight, point to point, with no stops or detours for supplies, fuel, or exploration.

Even at twice the speed of light, it's a journey of about two years, non-stop.

And this is assuming that these mythical aliens already knew where Earth was (and would be 2-4 years hence), and that it worth the trip. Remember, their very existence, especially as an advanced civilization capable of interstellar flight, would prove that intelligent life was statistically "common" throughout the galaxy, making such life on Earth rather unremarkable.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Everything you said is true, but doesn't that just dismiss interstellar aliens from the equation?

All this NASA stuff is clear psyops... but I don't think you can dismiss the possibility of visitors so easily.
edit on 2-6-2023 by MauriceFoe because: editing is fun

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Am I weird? Off my rocker? nuts? maybe so. But...there are many people in the world who claim to be messengers of ascended beings (Jesus, our higher selves, other alien races, angels, etc.) and provide "channeled" messages.

PLEASE READ THIS
I was given a message for two people alive today.
Im an atheist, i didn't ask for this.
Im just your ordinary Irishman who enjoys life. I didn't put anything 'out there' if you like.

Its very real

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It is factual and true. I was minding my own business, just trying to get through the day when yet again, I experience something past mundane, meet someone past normal, and another and another. I am a freaking nobody who lost eloquence in communication. So what? There is a Supreme Intelligence, and they know how to reach whomever They need. And every intelligence has the innate need to know. Right, Above Top Secret?? Hahahaha!

The thing about information is responsibility.
Let the mockers laugh the siege of their souls to scorn. We're busy delivering messages.
Might as well be angels to our charges. It's important.
Someone cares.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

"Who's going to spill the most beans?" Really? How much evidence equals proof, for cryin' out loud? Lol

This reminds me of the saying, "You could be the ripest, juiciest, most perfect peach in the world, and there will be somebody who hates peaches."

We're all pieces of the puzzle. Onward to adventure!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here's the way I see it regarding the NASA panel....

[my opinion]

Let's imagine that you have have concrete proof that bigfoot exists, whether it be video, physical evidence or copies of documented data.

The public starts inquiring, repeatedly "does bigfoot exist???" and looks to YOU to provide an answer. Now, you really don't want them to know and in fact, you wish they'd simply go away but you NEED to respond in some way, shape or form. How do you do it?

option 1 - Bring in a circle of friends, social media influencers, fringe-journalists and tabloid reporters to disseminate the narrative that "Bigfoot MIGHT exist" based in limited evidence you provide.

option 2 - Surround yourself with some of the best accredited folks you can find. Scientists, biologists, PhDs and data engineers. You give them enough data to form INCONCLUSIVE results to present to the public.

Which option would be best suited to provide the general public? Which would be most believed?

I think we're seeing option 2 at play here.

[/my opinion]
edit on 2-6-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Of course Bigfoot exists …….

From the show Expedition Bigfoot…….the scene is from a drone using black white infrared camera scanning the tree line along the shore of a lake at the dead of night.

No crew members or cast members were in that secluded and monitored area of where the cast was conducting surveillance.

Makes one….go hmmmmm.

Screenshots….

👽

edit on 2-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauriceFoe
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Everything you said is true, but doesn't that just dismiss interstellar aliens from the equation?

All this NASA stuff is clear psyops... but I don't think you can dismiss the possibility of visitors so easily.

Using the term "Visitors" inherently implies that "they" are from "somewhere not 'here'".

So the question(s) is/are:

Where could they be "from"?

And, more importantly, How did they get here?
edit on 2-6-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

It is factual and true. I was minding my own business, just trying to get through the day when yet again, I experience something past mundane, meet someone past normal, and another and another. I am a freaking nobody who lost eloquence in communication. So what? There is a Supreme Intelligence, and they know how to reach whomever They need. And every intelligence has the innate need to know. Right, Above Top Secret?? Hahahaha!

The thing about information is responsibility.
Let the mockers laugh the siege of their souls to scorn. We're busy delivering messages.
Might as well be angels to our charges. It's important.
Someone cares.

Great post.

Yes we are but mere mortals who for some unknown reason have been chosen to pass on messages to living people.

Took me 2 weeks to find a person and when i did, elation.

Im not bothered in the slightest whether im believed or not, but im having a great time being me.

Deny Ignorance, right lol.?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Plausible deniability? Possible denial of abilities? Probability derailing?

Don't keel the messenger.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting.

Question the Answers.
Denying probability of derailing very plausible

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She lived with an ET?

First I thought this will be fun to scoff at.

But about halfway through the narrative, I wasn't so sure it's a joke at all.

edit on 5-6-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join