It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly hilarious to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
People believe they work for us. This is a hilarious insight into our leaders.

I mean seriously....can anyone take these guys seriously?

MOD NOTE
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Jun 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They don't even try to hide it anymore. They'll just throw it in our faces, because they know as long as people are still comfortable- they still have their TVs, food, and jobs, nobody will do anything.

Nobody with a brain takes them seriously anymore. I think corruption all across the board has gotten so bad that the system can't even function without it.

Nothing will change until there is a BIG change. Once people can't feed their kids, that's when it'll get nasty.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They don't even try to hide it anymore. They'll just throw it in our faces, because they know as long as people are still comfortable- they still have their TVs, food, and jobs, nobody will do anything.

Nobody with a brain takes them seriously anymore. I think corruption all across the board has gotten so bad that the system can't even function without it.

Nothing will change until there is a BIG change. Once people can't feed their kids, that's when it'll get nasty.

History doesn’t say that to be true. By the time they cannot feed their children, they will be so broken and hopeless that they will more likely sell their children than anything else.

The only place the destitute fight back is in the movies.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just... eww. That is all.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I really can't fathom selling my children before I fought for them. People who would lay down like that don't deserve their kids anyway. Hell, if it ever got to that point, if people don't want to rally and do something, that leaves little choice but to become a monster.

I hate to sound harsh, but to me, once I (helped) bring a life into this world, my sole reason for existence is to provide for and protect them. I really try not to judge people unless I've been in their shoes, but I think I can make an exception when it comes to selling my kids for food.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I really can't fathom selling my children before I fought for them. People who would lay down like that don't deserve their kids anyway. Hell, if it ever got to that point, if people don't want to rally and do something, that leaves little choice but to become a monster.

I hate to sound harsh, but to me, once I (helped) bring a life into this world, my sole reason for existence is to provide for and protect them. I really try not to judge people unless I've been in their shoes, but I think I can make an exception when it comes to selling my kids for food.

You may be a bit surprised at how strong the desire for survival is in many people. There are many areas on this planet were children are valued for reasons that would turn your stomach. Unfortunately this has been going on since the beginning of time.

Even the Bible speaks of it.

2 Kings 6:27-29

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Welcome to the real world and history as facts. Happened all the time, happens now in many countries. They may hide behind the title of "child brides", forced labor etc but it is happening. Afghanistan for one has been doing this for some time. There was even a television program on it.

Very sad. But NightSkye called it correct. Just look at the 1930's and other times where the people were destitute because of war and drought. When you've reached destitution you've pretty much lost all hope and are trying to survive at almost any cost. I refer to the 30's because it is very close in time and easy to study.

top topics

join