It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking ReElection - Elderly JOE BIDEN Increasingly Slips - Trips - Falls - Crashes - Gets Lost.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thursday, June 1, 2023

More than 70% of Americans believes President Biden should stop running for a second term. Leading up to the November 5, 2024 Presidential Election, 80 year-old Joe Biden is failing in both mental and physical health.

On the physical side over the past 3 years, U.S. President Joseph R. Biden has..

1. Broken his foot getting out of the shower.

2. Unable to hold his bowels while greeting Royalty at Summit COP26.

3. TWICE missed/tripped down stairs while boarding Air-Force One.

4. Fallen Over on His Bicycle while stationary, requiring onlookers to come to his rescue.

5. TODAY, after delivering a speech to Air Force Academy Graduates, President Biden buckled from fatigue and fell flat. Here is a video of the tumble:
IRONY: In 2020, Presidential Candidate Joe Biden made fun of President Trump for walking carefully down a ramp!: www.foxnews.com...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ATS... Should America let a Deteriorating (Physically/Mentally) President Biden continue to seek re-election, and to be re-elected by American voters, no matter how debilitated he is, or becomes?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure. A physically/mentally deteriorating Joe Biden can still beat a physically/mentally deteriorating Donald Trump. Especially if Trump has to run his campaign from a jail cell.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
First, we can NOT have anyone over 80 as president, and Biden is giving a great demonstration why. If we can’t get a Constitutional amendment then we’ll have to self-enforce.

Second, both FDR and JFK were train wrecks health-wise, yet the Democrats were able to project images of strong leaders. Can’t they at least manage to have Joe not fall over?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You didn't get the memo? Joe Biden has committed far more, far worse crimes than Donald Trump. Joe had a 43 year head start!

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
First, we can NOT have anyone over 80 as president, and Biden is giving a great demonstration why. If we can’t get a Constitutional amendment then we’ll have to self-enforce.

Second, both FDR and JFK were train wrecks health-wise, yet the Democrats were able to project images of strong leaders. Can’t they at least manage to have Joe not fall over?

You don't believe that if Americans are willing to elect a quickly deteriorating President (Biden), or sick Senator (Feinstein/Fetterman), or lying Congressman (Santos), our will is what should be done?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I am not a fan of Biden, but I am a pro with a lot of experience with tripping and falling. It looks like his foot did hit the sandbag causing him to trip and fall.

I have damaged peripheral vision. I am always walking into something or tripping and falling. I have thought about getting a t-shirt that says, “ I Am Not Drunk - Just Clumsy “.

I used to be so embarrassed by my incidents until I realized how gracious my friends, co-workers, and family were about my missteps, and that they were laughing with me instead at me.

Biden is likely having missteps because old age is not kind. He should give it up. Old folk need to know when to throw in the towel. One more thing we are lousy at.

edit on 1-6-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In short, no!

link   
Just Wow -------- I really want to rant but Just wow .

link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's unfortunate that we're all experiencing some symptom of aging after age 40, but that's life. With each annual physical, Biden's doctor says that Joe Biden is getting stiffer as he ages. Maybe he should just be like royalty and let people carry and push him around everywhere?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

In short, no!

What's nuts is the CBS Evening News (Norah O'Donnell....Nasty woman!) just compared Joe Biden to Donald Trump walking down the ramp stiffly one time after giving a speech. "The previous President had trouble after addressing military graduating classes. The graduations are 4 hours long!"

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

ATS allows us to rant outside of the "Rant" forum, you know.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

ATS allows us to rant outside of the "Rant" forum, you know.

I'm just beside myself , That the majority of Americans just turn a blind eye are the IQ's here in the States just so low that they don't see blatant espionage It's crazy

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the DNC should run Hunter for President. He like his dad, only younger.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Your Trump and the current POTUS are both equally unfit for office.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If anyone else, and I mean any one of us put our parents or grandparents out there like they do President Biden, we would be charged with elder abuse. WTF. I feel bad for the old geezer. Embarrassing for him and his family. Not to mention our country. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You don't believe that if Americans are willing to elect a quickly deteriorating President (Biden), or sick Senator (Feinstein/Fetterman), or lying Congressman (Santos), our will is what should be done?

Tyranny of the masses is an ugly thing. Our will should of course be done, but that will can go off the rails. (Or be led off the rails...)

Notice how quickly we got the 22nd Amendment after FDR. Afraid we'll get a presidential age limit after it's needed as well.
edit on 1-6-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

link   
In Joe's defense, he was tripped.
By "the thing".

link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Sure. A physically/mentally deteriorating Joe Biden can still beat a physically/mentally deteriorating Donald Trump. Especially if Trump has to run his campaign from a jail cell.

Maybe you could point out all the ways things are better now than they were with Trump. Maybe that would help your case instead of nothing but kneejerk naysaying. Just don't leave out the part where jo jo actually did use federal funds as leverage for personal favors in Ukraine while dems were accusing Trump of far worse. The fool actually bragged about it on television and dems still turn a blind eye to it...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You are the perfect sea mate. You will go down with the captain and the ship as it sinks. No questions asked!!! What a guy!!! a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Heard on news radio, they blamed a sandbag he tripped on.

Authorities need to immediately arrest that treasonous sandbag for attempting to assassinate the president. Put that sob sandbag in front of a firing squad.
edit on 1-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join