It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem - Official Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wow , I mean the bar was already set low but ... Wow.

Releases August 2nd

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That looks so bad, really bad design choice to make it look like oversaturated play doh, yirks.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I was excited they were going to go back to the awesome costumes again from the 90s . . . lame

At least awesome if you are a pre teen

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Every single franchise must be sacrificed on the woke altar.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I think that my favourite-est as a kid has to die first. He-man. I mean first of all, c'mon.
Shouldn't it be She-Man now?

Secondly, there were no POC in there, no I don't mean Personal Organ Carriers, ie people, but Persons of Colour. You may think that all people carry organs regardless of their colour, but no comrades, I am here to tell you the truth:
Only people with darker skin have viable organs.

Thirdly, beyond putting more POC in this most racist of children's shows, we also need to add more animal inclusion.

He-Man (sic) was riding a tiger. That's animal abuse.

We need to make the tiger ride the man-girl-thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

CGI'd claymation is a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

lol Yeah, it is sad. So much hate (lightly) disguised behind the rainbow image. To tear down culture, both art and togetherness. No more comedy, free speech, or expression. Tear it all down, apparently. And doing so naturally makes people angry, stirring up more animosity. It's a great time to be a hateful SOB or a careless opportunist (in any line of work.)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Gentlemen, this is a children's television cartoon designed for children.

Whilst I understand we all loved TMNT when we were young, we have grown old... But the franchise still caters for kids.

My boy will love this, and likely hate the original TMNT (which was actually Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles in the UK because we are far too polite to allow a ninja into our superhero academy).

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

It's fine. Eastman & Laird gotta pay their final bills somehow. SSSsssiiiggghhh...!
Hey, u 'member berries Mutants & Masterminds? And that over in Jolly Old they had to rebrand as Teenage Mutant Action Turtles despite their beautiful handcrafted deadly weaponry from ancient feudal Japan"? And when April O'Neil was a brunette, and not oIrish nor brown? Continuity, y'all.

I am however, happy to say that even as someone pummeled with pop-culture, that this is not demoralizing culture in general. It's not. It's fiction. The reality is that we have to fight the monsters on our side of the black mirror.

T - u - r - t - l - e power, t-u-r-t-l-e power...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

"Hero", not "Action"...?
I am beyond Mandela, Mengele, Methuselah Effected. Lol

At least you can play one on D&D 5e. Tortle.

new topics

top topics

join