It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

But there is thought. Once again, if he had returned them like everyone else does, no issue at all. Well, I mean the whole handling issue needs to be revamped in general, but if we are using the standards that have been in place it wouldn't be an issue.

What kind of thought would you like? We didn't make him hide them. We didn't make his attorney sign a false attestation. We aren't on video moving the docs before the subpoena, we didn't just put classified docs in his office unsecured and we are not on audio discussing classified info to people without clearance and admitting we know we can't declassify them.

The rest of the "thoughts" are what? Trying to justify obstruction and potentially espionage charges for sharing classified info?

you don't have to do it, LOL. But to think that all he had to do is just turn them over, but instead he chose to hold them, and risk going to jail. All while knowing the DOJ would put him in Rikers Island for jaywalking. Does that seem odd in any way?

With Trump? Not at all. Mr. "Grab em by the *****"? The guy who constantly fired anyone who told him things he didn't like? Who can't keep a lawyer because he won't listen to their legal knowledge and warnings? Yeah not odd at all for that guy. He knows best according to himself no matter what anyone says.
edit on 1-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

So not electing someone mean silencing?

Like I said, all you do is whine whine whine like a little crybaby. Jesus H Christ.

We all know who you voted for and will vote for again, that much is obvious.

And sorry, if my words offended you, why don't you ask to speak to the manager.

Karen Marsh:

youtu.be...

edit on 1-6-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare
You're new here, obviously. It'll take you some time to adjust...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

But there is thought. Once again, if he had returned them like everyone else does, no issue at all. Well, I mean the whole handling issue needs to be revamped in general, but if we are using the standards that have been in place it wouldn't be an issue.

What kind of thought would you like? We didn't make him hide them. We didn't make his attorney sign a false attestation. We aren't on video moving the docs before the subpoena, we didn't just put classified docs in his office unsecured and we are not on audio discussing classified info to people without clearance and admitting we know we can't declassify them.

The rest of the "thoughts" are what? Trying to justify obstruction and potentially espionage charges for sharing classified info?

you don't have to do it, LOL. But to think that all he had to do is just turn them over, but instead he chose to hold them, and risk going to jail. All while knowing the DOJ would put him in Rikers Island for jaywalking. Does that seem odd in any way?

With Trump? Not at all. Mr. "Grab em by the *****"? The guy who constantly fired anyone who told him things he didn't like? Who can't keep a lawyer because he won't listen to their legal knowledge and warnings? Yeah not odd at all for that guy. He knows best according to himself no matter what anyone says.

Welcome to ATS, MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

As I said, thinking is optional. Lol.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Months of distrust inside Trump legal team led to top lawyer’s departure

It's like Game of Thrones over there.

I'm more convinced than ever that Hugo Lowell is being fed information by one of Trump's lawyers and my money is on Trusty.
edit on 1-6-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That’s your opinion, buddy.

If you’re uber wealthy and got a huge tax break, or you’re a corporation who got a huge tax break, I could see you believing that. Somehow, I doubt you’re either, you’re a chump more like.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: knoxie

If they get Trump this time, fry his ass but I wouldn’t count on it if I were you clowns.

But what you slow witted, low info anti-Trumpers are too stupid to understand is…..

Trump was a better president by light years over any goddamn Democrat you guys can pull from your asses.

The country was in better shape during his presidency despite all you America hating Leftists crying about him 24/7/365.

Yet us "slow witted" "low info" people have been trying to explain to the apparently "super genius" Trump cult for months is that the excuses that have been given by you that "Trump can declassify anything, even out of office", that he "didn't do anything wrong" that "he must have had the docs to save America" or whatever were very likely false as more and more evidence came to light. The man has shown you time and time again, overriding everyone to get his family security clearances they could not get to install them in WH positions they had no qualifications for. His close associates facing jail for grifting from hard working people and not using the funds to Build The Wall, or giving his friends (Meadows and others) millions from his supposed Election Defense Fund. Him telling you there was massive election fraud when he knew there wasn't. Everything he does is for his benefit and power. It's what a narcissist does.

I hate to break your heart. He doesn't really care about you or the country. He will turn on you in an instant. Ask the long list of people. This week it's Kayleigh Mcneny. The woman who stood there for him time and time again, but because she actually reported poll numbers he didn't like, he turned on her.
edit on 1-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I bet you bought one of those digital photos of trump wearing superhero costumes.

😂😘

I wish!

They resold for ten times the purchase amount!

But back on topic.

You leftists think Trump is terrible, yet the anti-Trump (Biden) has made things better how?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden is being investigated for having classified documents as well. But, you just liked to whine.

lol

Who's leading the investigation? Hunter?

No. It's Robert Hur, registered Republican, former U.S. Attorney for Maryland, and nominated for that post by President Trump.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It's simple. He's a megalomaniacal narcissist. He believed he legitimately owned these documents even though they were classified and he had lawyers on both sides telling him he was wrong.

maybe it really is that simple. But maybe it's not.

arrest him and jail him if he's guilty of a crime. That's why we have laws. And NOBODY is above them.

I just think people should put some thought into all this, rather than just rooting for the home team.

I agree 1000%

It would seem however it's more important and effective for TPTB to drag the multiple Trump legal issues slowly and methodically through the news cycle one by one.

The worst thing for TPTB would be to resolve it all once and for all quickly. Once Trump isn't being talked about 24/7, the focus switches to what they have done these past 4 years.

Besides nothing enflames, incites, or excites the Democrat voter base like OMB.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The number one thing about classified documents is to keep them stored safely. Leaving them laying around, like on a car, is an ineptness that should be more concerning than people realize.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The number one thing about classified documents is to keep them stored safely. Leaving them laying around, like on a car, is an ineptness that should be more concerning than people realize.

but once they have been copied and forwarded to a Ukrainian oil company, they loose some of their sparkle.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Months of distrust inside Trump legal team led to top lawyer’s departure

It's like Game of Thrones over there.

I'm more convinced than ever that Hugo Lowell is being fed information by one of Trump's lawyers and my money is on Trusty.

From what I've read it's less Game of Thrones and more Keystone Cops. With fewer pies though.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ok I am just going to point this out to you.
Almost every post you make is a direct attack on your own countrymen. Like really almost everyone and has been for some time now.
And you wonder why people don't respect nor really like people that act like you.
If you actually could take a step back this entire situation would actually make sense.
But nah you just get all butt hurt at even the slightest criticism and then just start slinging insults and attacks.....on your own countryman mind you.
The reason for the investigation is clearly laid out and if any other former potus had done this in the manner that Trump has they would also be under a microscope.
And he has not helped himself in any way throughout this investigation.
I find you amusingly odd that you refuse to look at things without your blinders.

Dude I really gotta question your self awareness thinking that you are pointing something out that I don’t already know.

Have you seen the attacks on Conservatives by Liberals the last 8 years?
Let me give you a list…..
We are racists, xenophobic, misogynists, Nazis etc….the list could go on and on.
We are the countrymen of the Liberals that are actual citizens of this country, we have faced the wrath of the Liberal’s hate since day one of Trump’s candidacy and presidency.

I have no respect for Liberals and I couldn’t care less if they have respect for me or not
IMO, Liberals respect no one at all.

I’ll say it again for the hard of reading….if Trump is guilty, FRY HIM, I don’t care.
But don’t sit there and constantly bash him for everything while the country is getting the shaft from the Democrats you guys support and say absolutely nothing about the terrible job they are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join