It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The clocked moved forward

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Topcraft

He spends his time looking at trusted news sources. I think the information is fairly reliable. We seem to have a steady escalation.

He has made soooo many "its happening now!!" predictions over the last year....

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I have a son in law who is into zombie outbreak prepping.

His plan was to steal a bus, fit it out with steel axel spikes and stuff and drive it down to us in deepest Wiltshire.

I pointed out that the first law of zombie outbreaks is not to let potentially infected in. Even family members.

So, much as I love him, he would get shot in the face with a pump action shotgun.

He hasn't taken that personally.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LOL Truth ....... I'm just tired of the Doom and Gloom , granted something big is going down but please get it on while I'm still able to have enough health to actually survive . It's just getting old and i'm still living working and looking at every hand that's wants a part of my paycheck , I've been thinking lately man I would be much happier if I was totally off grid no anxiety no pressure just life .

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Somebody worked out a few years back, that under reasonably normal circumstances a hunter-gather worked twenty hours a week. That is providing food and shelter for his family. So it looks like things might have gone backward a bit.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe this time, it’s real
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join