It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many lives were actually saved by Covid vaccines?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
double post.

edit on 1-6-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No one was "saved" but a lot of people have died from them. Hospital protocols are what killed the vast majority of covid 19 victims. Strip them away and it has relatively the same IFR as the flu. Which means the "vaccines" were never needed and were never going to save anyone. In fact they knew they could never design a mRNA vaccine for a coronavirus because it mutates so rapidly. Dr David Martin has explained this when he discussed the history of coronaviruses. But what they can do is lie about the vaccine and then sell more and more boosters.

It's strange how the virus just disappeared as fast as it appeared. It still exists, the difference is how the media frames it.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

I think it was possibly pointing to immune fatigue.

I have a coworker who is a poster child for this with her family. Despite otherwise being fit people, they are the sickest folks I know. They have had every dose.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Does anyone actually know a single person that has died of COVID-19, that was NOT vaccinated? I do not. But, I do know some that were vaccinated and died of COVID-19. I also know SEVERAL (too many) people who are suffering long-term damage from COVID-19, all are vaccinated.

I'm the opposite, I know lots of people that died from Covid (during the first round) but don't know anyone that has died from the vaccine.
I do know people having vaccine injury though.

A good chunk of the people that died from Covid had kidney issues.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There was a study that found that if you were vaccinated for it you were more likely to get it.

So all we have to do is change the reasoning for getting the shot? What happens to the people who weren't vaccinated for it but vax'd for various other reasons? How would that influence COVID's crusades? Is this some of that New Age philosophy where everything is one, man, we're out in nature or is nature in us, dudes? Just looking for my rug, man... type jive?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

is zilch an acceptable reply

i'm caught up with spelling-bee hype at the moment
edit on st30168565185201372023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How many were on the flight logs ??

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

is zilch an acceptable reply

i'm caught up with spelling-bee hype at the moment

Sure is. That's the conclusion reached in the article. Though in reality, if it's tallied properly (if someone is considered "vaccinated" as soon as they are injected) it probably wipes out the "efficacy" claims and then it's likely that more people died (of covid) due to the vaccines themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

None .

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

There are nearly a hundred studies showing efficacy of ivermectin

asymptomatic

How many rh- asymptomatic people died from the jab?

I'm now 72 and 5 months, I did not get the jab, have been on Ivermectin since the beginning of this fiasco and have, to this date, not had covid.

And have been smoking since the age of 18.
edit on 1-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well if you asked Jaime Foxx… You might get an honest answer. I’ll wait. a reply to: Quintilian

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I never wore the mask. I never got vaccinated. It seems that I had it, recovered, and am doing just fine. I cannot say the same for several of my friends who got vaccinated twice. One friend who quit speaking to me had a stroke. I do not need nor want a vaccination, and if that becomes a sticking point of any negotiation, they can keep their poison. I’ve got more to live for than money. a reply to: Quintilian

top topics

<< 1   >>

join