It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paramotor Pilot Observes UFO - Decent Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

I was thinking it looked like Winnie the Pooh. LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Where's Mick West's biggest fan when you need him?
West has a lot of fans, whio is the biggest fan?

Anyway, why would you need West or any of his fans in such an obvious balloon case?

The US spent nearly a million dollars on two nearly half-million dollar missiles to shoot down a $15 balloon (the first one missed), and Congress just had to raise the debt limit so it's not like the US can keep spending millions of dollars on missiles to shoot down these $15 balloons when US debt is too high already.

The UAP task force still hasn't identified the "UFO" or "UAP" that looks just like a batman balloon to everyone else, so they have a hard time identifying balloons for some reason. It was a balloon vendor who identified that one, not Mick West, as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Garden Ridge is about 4 miles from Randolph Air Force Base, 8 miles from San Antonio International Airport, 15 miles from Lackland and Kelly Air Force bases....so that might be something to consider.
edit on 1-6-2023 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You are ya big Mick West lovin' fan-person you.

Relax im just having a laugh. Im Irish its what we do.

Its obviously a balloon its why i called for you. I was originally being sarcastic, im sorry if its gone down the wrong way

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hotspace

Most here have agreed it is a balloon. There is no consensus though on what cartoon character that balloon is.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You are ya big Mick West lovin' fan-person you.

Relax im just having a laugh. Im Irish its what we do.

Its obviously a balloon its why i called for you. I was originally being sarcastic, im sorry if its gone down the wrong way
Well, you know on a conspiracy site, some people actually want to be taken seriously when they post about flat earth, so it's not always easy to tell when people are joking on such sites. My suggestion would be to add some kind of emoticon like smiley or wink to suggest the post is not to be taken seriously where the post is joking.

But you explained that so no worries. And yes I'm a fan of West, but I still think for myself. He's usually right, but wrong once in a while, nobody's perfect. To his credit, he's admitted when he's been wrong before, another reason I respect him. I can't be his biggest fan though, since I never even became a member at his metabunk website...he's got some bigger fans there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join