It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked RAF Emails Complain of "Useless White Male Pilots" Because - Diversity Targets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The other sad thing is this isn't lifting anyone up. Instead it's tearing things down, making them worse. It's going in the wrong direction.

It's going in exactly the direction that the perpetrators intend.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I warned you of this type of #e happening before I bailed and said eff you all but you refused to listen!

As I said in the OP I wrote a thread about the "positive discrimination" in the RAF and the head of RAF recruitment resining because of it last year , I've seen the wokery being pushed and written other threads about said wokery , don't think I need your warning but thanks for the concern.

a reply to: Notabot12345666

Oooh I get it:

Nope , I don't think you do.

All you White supremacy Trumpists are the same

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A bit of rain for Air Chief Marshal Wigston's retirement parade tomorrow , an MOD survey shows a large fall in aviators confidence in their senior leaders over the last 2 years.

The Ministry of Defence's continuous attitude survey of military personnel across the three armed services - a key benchmark of morale - found a mere 18% of aviators had confidence in the senior leadership of the RAF in 2023, sharply down from 36% in 2021.

Barely a quarter (26%) of those surveyed felt the senior leadership team - led by Air Chief Marshal Wigston - was keen to listen to feedback, while a feeble 15% felt their top bosses understood the impact of changes in the RAF on personnel.

"While attitudes towards RAF senior leaders rose in 2021, they have fallen markedly in the last two years to their lowest reported levels," the survey said.
news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You must be a very “special” person to come up with crap like this. It boggles the mind that there seems to be a majority that agrees and/or goes along with this (destructive) course. Nothing makes sense anymore, common sense, logic and rationality are no longer required. What’s also apparent, intact (mom, dad child) families are becoming a rarity, because if it were people from, or part of, traditional functional (2,5 child) families, they wouldn’t want a world like this for their children.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
An official inquiry into the claim the RAF discriminated against white male candidates has found the Royal Air Force did illegally discriminated against white male recruits in bid to boost diversity.

So what of former head of the RAF Mike Wigston under who's leadership this travesty was operated ?

Despite the damning findings, the chief of the air staff said that none of the RAF's senior leadership, including his predecessor Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston, on whose watch this happened, would face any kind of sanction.

Well who's to blame then ?

Instead, he blamed the debacle on legal advice that incorrectly said a push in 2020 and 2021 to fast-track ethnic minority and female recruits into training slots was positive action - which is a legal way to improve diversity - when it was actually positive discrimination, which is illegal.
[url]https://news.sky.com/story/royal-air-force-illegally-discriminated-against-white-male-recruits-in-bid-to-boost-diversity-inquiry-finds-12911888[/ url]

So another establishment stitch up and just more evidence that Illegal is only bad if you're a Pleb.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think the hiring should be done blind, not based on diversity targets, leaning towards competence and meritocracy.
edit on 10-7-2023 by wlavallee1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Completely agree.

Similar to the Affirmative Action programs in many facets of the US society, programs designed to encourage progression actually have the effect of marginalizing effort. No different to our Welfare programs. Instead of offering a helping hand until one "gets on their feet" ,they've succeeded in rewarding laziness, entitlement and lack of motivation

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join