It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students demand education professor be fired after saying there are only two biological sexes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

University of Southern Maine graduate students walked out of class this month and are demanding officials replace their professor over her remarks. Christy Hammer, a professor of education, allegedly said only two biological sexes exist during a 'Creating a Positive Learning Environment' class. The discussion began during a September 7 class but was revisited on the 14th It saw 21 out of 22 students walk out and the professor refusing to backtrack.The university has now suggested that an 'alternative' section for the class be created but is not planning on removing its professor.

Christy Hammer allegedly made the statement during a heated debate about gender identity in her 'Creating a Positive Learning Environment' class, causing an uproar among the graduate students.Only one student agreed with the educator. The rest maintained both biological sexes and social genders are on a spectrum.

I can't see what is wrong with what the professor said and the vast majority of people know there are only two biological sexes apart from those who deny this basic fact for ideological reasons. I am happy the university didn't replace the professor and didn't decide to satisfy the demands of the woke students who need lessons in biology and genetics first before attending any other course. It's very concerning to see 21 out of 22 students believing there are more than two biological sexes-classical failure of the educational system. Out of curiosity, what are the additional biological sexes?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would say this is peak Kaliyuga indoctrinated nonsense confusion, but we are nowhere near the peak of insanity yet. Hold on, these nut jobs will only coalesce more power over this reality.

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just remember one thing. Those "graduate students" will soon be teaching in and administering your children's schools.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

....21 out of 22 students walk out...

I fear for the future of our nation.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How is it the students can’t see that 99% of them having an emotional reaction like that only happens when you have been brainwashed and are being used to fuel someone’s political agenda? If that were me I would think, “ok, now this can’t be happening organically…what is it telling me to act in such a way at this claim?”

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

It’s astonishing that there are so many people living in an alternate reality.
The question of how many biological sexes there are was unheard of 20 years ago.

What was it that drove them into this fantasy?
What was the trigger that made them deny the obvious, factual reality?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The question of how many biological sexes there are was unheard of 20 years ago.

I am starting to believe that CERN is really responsible after all.

I don’t blame the kids though.

How do you expect them to follow the science when the science changes more frequently than a grandfather’s clock chimes in a day.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It that professor gets fired, and I was paying for any of those students tuition, I would cancel payment immediately and if the student wanted to continue, it would be on their own dime.

The key word in the statement the professor made was "Biological". In the context of "sexes" science says there are only 2, male and female. She is absolutely correct in stating "only two biological sexes exist." She said nothing about gender and identity, just the hard scientific fact, as expected from a college professor.

It is the same as saying that no fractional number can be an integer. There is no argument here, as there is no argument that there are only 2 biological sexes. Period.

The university is there to teach these kids reality and they had better stand up to the task and protect that professor.

Additionally, every one that walked out should be docked a full letter grade for failing to understand the context as well as poor judgement.
This is how you get control of your educational facility back.

edit on 31-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'd say challenge the students to prove their theories, but that's science and unless we are using it to browbeat anti-vaxers, it's as useful as bloodletting with leeches.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Curriculum changed from teaching to think, to being told what to think....and most importantly, what to FEEL.

The schools are the key and it took less than 20 years.

"A lie becomes truth if told over and over again? Something, something...idk

I just know for 13 years before college, if sought, our kids spend 8 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week, 9~ months a year in classrooms without oversight, cameras or balanced topics. That's evident by the behavior and intolerance of these SJWs; the cancel folks.

There's NOTHING organic about the outrage and hyper concern. It's just programming and brainwashing, with grooming being the newest flavor. Saddest part is they don't realize they're just pawns. This isn't just one generation being disgruntled over the next.

This is a very driven, insidious agenda well above a lot of people's pay grades.
edit on 5/31/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yeah, but those two genders can come in different combinations. Sometimes people, or animals, have both genders. Fully developed. They're called hermaphrodites. Sometimes they're not fully developed, or one is full, one is partial. Sometimes they are just born with the wrong set of tools. Sometimes they have the genes for both genders.

Sometimes people get born with two heads, or four arms. Nature is weird and gets its wiring crossed sometimes.

It's ok to accept that. It doesn't cause you any injury. And it's not offensive, it's just nature.

If someone is offended by something that simply occurs in nature, the problem is with them.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Yeah, but those two genders can come in different combinations. Sometimes people, or animals, have both genders. Fully developed. They're called hermaphrodites. Sometimes they're not fully developed, or one is full, one is partial. Sometimes they are just born with the wrong set of tools. Sometimes they have the genes for both genders.

Sometimes people get born with two heads, or four arms. Nature is weird and gets its wiring crossed sometimes.

It's ok to accept that. It doesn't cause you any injury. And it's not offensive, it's just nature.

If someone is offended by something that simply occurs in nature, the problem is with them.

Nah, pretty sure the problem lies with the brainwashed students who can't face reality. There are always extremely rare outliers, using them as a crux for your inane argument is both disingenuous and a lazy cop-out.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Those are called mutations because they fall outside of biological norms.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Nature is weird and gets its wiring crossed sometimes.

Careful, you’re gonna get cancelled.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

See? If you want to piss liberals off, tell them the truth.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Because this is what happened in our education system.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am starting to believe that CERN is really responsible after all.

I don’t blame the kids though.

How do you expect them to follow the science when the science changes more frequently than a grandfather’s clock chimes in a day.

You would think parents would step in (before we were labeled as terrorists for being concerned about our own children). My 4 oldest boys are fully aware of the propaganda and lies brought about by the public school education system. My 5th and youngest boy goes to a private Christian school.

Nobody is going to brainwash my kids.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

We have been over this. When this happens it is a developmental disorder. You are trying to say something like when someone is born with Down's it creates a second neurological state that is necessary for the survival of the human race. Well, people Down's aren't and neither are the vanishing rare people you speak if, might as well point to unicorns honestly. But we wouldn't grasp at straws pr anything for the Alphabet Mafia.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

And are nowhere near in number to the claims of transgender being made. Social contagion is the best explanation.

If they want to say that the current population of self-identifing traans are the mutation real numbers, it would be an alarming and sudden increase in human sexual mutation and research to determine and correct the cause would be essential to our survival as a species should the troubling trend continue.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So what sex is a hermaphrodite?
Both?
That's definitely a 3rd

right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join