It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns In America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I didn't call for banning guns but rather a system that tracks purchases and sales of guns much better. Along with giving some type of oversight committee the ability to audit people they think may be selling to criminals.

SO, it's not infringing on the right to bear arms.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I didn't call for banning guns but rather a system that tracks purchases and sales of guns much better.

We do. All manufactured guns in the US require a serial number. We also have FFL's and of course background checks.

Along with giving some type of oversight committee the ability to audit people they think may be selling to criminals.

So you want the government to investigate people in search of crimes? Is this an accurate description?

violated, transgressed, or encroached upon, as a regulation, restriction, or right:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie
That would require a federal gun registry which is not legal, try again.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: AntiTrump

Even if we could all come together on a "compromise", the libs will not stop there. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. Today it is "high capacity magazines",

Yep, yesterday it was gay marriage, today its pedophiles and drag queens in kindergarten.. This is a prime example of the type of compromise you can expect from the left on guns.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

PM4U

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I didn't call for banning guns but rather a system that tracks purchases and sales of guns much better. Along with giving some type of oversight committee the ability to audit people they think may be selling to criminals.

so like voting should be. I like it. You have to prove who you are, your vote has to be validated, and you have to be photographed with the ballot just for rock solid proof. I think we can make this work.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join