It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDEA: Is it feasible to create this as a counter to the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm starting to see a lot more articles and posts around that talks about how we are getting to a point where "it's too late" to do anything about what is coming, in terms of a more centralized world government under the guise of de-centralization and stakeholder governance.

Would it be possible and at all worth the effort of trying to gather politicians that still find themselves on a moral high ground.
Politicians who genuinely act out of the interest for the majority of the people instead of serving the few in the private sector?

Would you take part in such an endeavour to try and unite the efforts of those people, in order to create a contrast to the current order and discuss things from a broader perspective?

Are you aware of any previous attempts to do so, and what strengths / weakness this attempts expressed?

The floor is open, and I'm getting to a point where I feel very obligated to act, because I honestly don't perceive that what is going on, will benefit the majority to a great enough extend.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have my boat to escape on if the darkness of evil falls upon you all.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Would it be possible and at all worth the effort of trying to gather politicians that still find themselves on a moral high ground.
Politicians who genuinely act out of the interest for the majority of the people instead of serving the few in the private sector?

This is like chasing the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. We have heard about it, read stories about it but have never seen it.
Now if you were talking about gathering them to fill space in the for profit prisons they support, yes im in.
Otherwise we should try a new world order.
Everything else has failed and at least then maybe they would stop lying to us...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yeah, the conspiracy is called "Christian Nationalism", where people choose the happy side worldwide, and the big club called the "synagogue of Satan" tremble and go to their doom of choice.

That is the working and apparently applied theory.
Lols into the afterlife.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think there were a few lawsuits against TPTB for crimes against humanity , but all is pretty silent with these now.
I'm not very optimistic, though I try to stay it and keep going for my minor son's sake, but if it were up to me I would be out.

Sorry, I think personally society/civiliazation will collapse because of their purposeful destruction of 1st worlds and bringing in the NWO. I think it will lead to a new dark age.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

There are no reports of sightings of a good or honest Politician™.

Like Sasquatch : some folks still believe in them anyways.

Maybe Manny Pacquiao, if we overlook that he made his living beating-up innocent people ?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
We send real caring humans into the Swamp every year. These either (a) have no effect, and leave after a term or two, or (b) become subsumed by the Swamp (assimilated by the Borg).

Pay particular attention to how committees work in Congress. To get on a committee, you have to have some degree of seniority (?), and BUY the position for millions of $$$. I'm unclear on specifics here, but this was in the news about a year or two ago, when a freshman congressperson spoke out about the process.

It's bad enough that it takes millions of $$$ to get elected. To amass such a war-chest, one has to incur owesies to those with capital to burn. Assuming you get elected, you then have to take more money (millions) from rich and powerful interests just to get into a position where you can have any effect, that is to say, to get on a committee.

Watch C-Span. Nothing in congress really happens on the floor. The details of each and every pork-laden bill are hashed out (800+ pages worth) in a back-room. The bill produced by a committee then moves to the floor, where 98% of the time, they don't even tally votes. "Any objections? None? Motion passed!"

I don't know how many committees there are. But basically, if we elect you as a new congressperson tomorrow, you will have basically zero opportunity to have any effect on congressional machinations. If you stay long enough, and are assimilated by the Borg, then you can "play ball", but only if you have proven yourself swamp-worthy. The Constitution says only that (paraphrase) "Congress shall set up its own rules of operation." so this system is "constitutional".

A study was done some three or four years back. Out of 1700+ bills looked at, basically ALL of them addressed issues of concern to lobby-heavy monied interests. Your chance of getting something through congress that addresses concerns held by "normal people" is effectively zero.

I would say that the system is unfixable... except that it is operating as intended.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tnxoxodka

I didnt even realise it was THIS bad... It's absurd.
I guess thats why they dont even bother dealing with us commons and our insurrection talk and ideas. They know we will always be fruitless no matter what we do 😐

top topics

join