It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It looks like dems fear everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sweetness, just because you don’t participate in the thread means zilch, you do get that?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Projections much?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

lol yes. I'm secretly frightened to death over the choices we have on the right. So many qualified people to choose from, I don't know who I like best. BTW, how's the bench on the left shaping up? Let's see, you have Biden-Harris, and........the DNC says nobody else. Yep, things are looking bright for you and yours. Best get some shades.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Sweetness, just because you don’t participate in the thread means zilch, you do get that?

this is lefty logic. Because .01% of Jan 6th attendees were violent, all on the right were violent, and because Q exists, all on the right are Q followers. It's just what you do when you are sofaking stupid you can't think for yourself. Thanks for the perfect example.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The best we can hope for is the Present Pres and V.P get removed from office and the speaker of the house serves out the remaining time until the next election. Biden could be carried in a casket to a polling station and under this corrupt banana republic system and he would still win.

Damn right! Democracy is horrible. Rabble-rabble!

Yes, winning both the popular vote and the electoral college is completely wrong and un-American. We should make it so people don't get the person they vote for. Hey! Maybe we can just copy Russia, seems to be working out for them!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: 727Sky

The best we can hope for is the Present Pres and V.P get removed from office and the speaker of the house serves out the remaining time until the next election. Biden could be carried in a casket to a polling station and under this corrupt banana republic system and he would still win.

Yes, winning both the popular vote and the electoral college is completely wrong and un-American. We should make it so people don't get the person they vote for. Hey! Maybe we can just copy Russia, seems to be working out for them!

can you show me the posts you did about Trump when he was being impeached for asking about Biden doing what we now have proof he was doing? Or is this just another zero integrity post?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It probably isn’t the dress that is scary but the mentally unhinged ideology in the head of the nutcase wearing it.

a reply to: knoxie

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: knoxie

And, we’re tired of the right and the crazies destroying the country.

Simple as that, sweetness.

Is JFK gonna be Trumps running mate? Lots of folks are hoping, so…

🤪

Exactly how is the right trying to destroy the country?
Let’s hear your version of it.

They’re not toeing any of the lines. ANY of them!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And in the face of some serious gerrymandering (as ruled by the courts) in conjunction with the even more outrageous shutting down of small polling places.

Some of the parking lot shenanegans that I've seen as both judge and volunteer reminded me of the Jim Crow era.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

And in the face of some serious gerrymandering (as ruled by the courts) in conjunction with the even more outrageous shutting down of small polling places.

Some of the parking lot shenanegans that I've seen as both judge and volunteer reminded me of the Jim Crow era.
mail in ballots to all, is what I consider "shenanegans" and coupled with relaxed or disregarded signature matching is the ticket to fraud, and is something the most basic of mouth breathers can comprehend, yet, academics have made claims of how secure the election was.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join