It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF Dems Block New Group Over the Word "Family"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anyone who is anyone knows that San Francisco has some deep, deep problems, and so does Cyn Wang. She decided to get politically active again and try to do something about it with a neighborhood reform group. There was just one problem: her group's name.

Westside Family Democratic Club

OH. MY. GAWD.

I mean this all seems just fine, right? Wang, her wife, and the other families in the group just want:

Wang’s club aims to push for several advocacies, including public school improvements, better public transportation, increased housing availability and cleaner streets.

This is all needed in San Fran where there is rampant homelessness and poop and needles on the street, and kids are likely having issues finding safe places to be and having trouble getting to and from school, and then there are the schools themselves which also need upgrades. There is just one problem. The group is obviously a Republican dog whistle front. It's right there in their hateful name. They used the word ... FAMILY ... duh! These aren't democrats; they're dirty Republicans.

During the committee meeting, the club's supporters were questioned about their income levels, racial backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and voting patterns, particularly with regard to the school board recall. Wang's club was also accused of being racist and secretly funded by Republican groups.

So this is just incredibly insane. Wang is a former Obama staffer. She's LGBTQ + BBQ. She's married (and has been married) to a Latina who *just* get her green card a few months ago. She checks progressive check box after progressive check box. She's Asian herself.

But the

…DCCC reportedly banned the club due to the inclusion of the word “family” in its name and Wang’s support for a recall of a school board that some saw as being overly “woke.”

Here you can see them weighing on the group.

Here's some more on the one yelling "F___ You!"

Jordan Davis

And Cyn Wang would seem to be a poster child for everything the left adores ...

San Francisco Democrats have been called ‘mean girls’ after they banned a lesbian Asian from setting up a liberal club in the city.

Cyn Wang, who worked for the Obama Administration, attempted to set up a group called the Westside Family Democratic Club, but was stopped because the title contained the word ‘family’ and for backing a recall of a woke school board.

The Chinese immigrant has long been a Democrat, and on paper looks like the perfect candidate to represent a liberal group. Wang voted for Biden in 2020, labeled herself an intersectional feminist, and denounced the Republican Party as ‘the biggest threat to our democracy.’

She also married a Mexican immigrant, who got her green card this month; runs a small family business and sends her daughter to a public school.

Wang was sure her club would be approved by the Democratic County Central Committee (DCCC) without incident, but when she and her other club members logged onto the Zoom meeting, they were sorely mistaken.

I mean this lady has her bona fides.

The DCCC faced some internal backlash over this from above them in the party, and they narrowly approved the group, but they weren't happy about it. The levied parting shots:

“The Republicans have their Moms for Liberty, and now San Francisco will have its Westside Family Democratic Club,” Anabel Ibanez, a top party official, said in a statement presented by a proxy. Ibanez, who couldn’t attend, opposed the club’s charter.

I mean, they tell you they do it all "for the children" until a group forms that actually *does* want to do it for the children, and then suddenly, this group is terrible. It makes you wonder what the rest of them are really all about. There was also the point made during the discussion of approving this group that most of the Democrats are childless, so it made this group hateful or something. So why are the Democrats constantly "doing it for the children"? They mostly don't have them.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Oh my ketsuko, I thought you were going on about something else bothering them. IE. I hope you know what a Wang is in the UK?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Great find; I love it when the Democrats eat their own.

Seriously though I have to wonder if there's not something of a "racist" thing going on here. The typical white/Lesbian/LGTBBQ female or Latinx, in California may finally be feeling the heat of an rapidly growing Chinese minority group that may one day be the majority. The white/Latinx intersectionilist Karens may well find themselves no longer in control of the "woke" narrative.

Me.......I'm all for the Chinese take-over (I also like Chinese take-away), of the West Coast. It's going to be fun to watch. For one thing, you cant help but notice that Chinese Marxists take no hostages; if opposition isn't rounded up and summarily dispatched to a mass grave, it's deported to a Gulag type re-education camp. I would pay to watch that unfold in California.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

In order to fool the Marxists (who are not very bright too begin with) I have created a new group that the Marxist Left can embrace.

It's called Diversified Equity Racial Persons.

Or

DERP.

Yes, the Marxists can now officially embrace the DERP.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't think Asians check the diversity and minority boxes anymore. They don't let themselves be oppressed and tend to excel at most things; the democrat party doesn't like to see people succeed, much less at a higher rate than white people. Throw the word family around too much, they start looking like bonafide klan members in the eyes of the woke.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Don't Know what that +BBQ is never seen that one before.
Where i live +BBQ is Extra Ribs on the Grill lol.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

It covers all the extra letters that get added beyond the first 4. I could just Alphabet People or Mafia and it would be appropriate too.

My point on this is that this woman is politically about 180 degrees opposed to a lot of us here,but she still wants what everyone wants for her family: safe neighborhood,clean streets, reliable transportation, good schools. Those are things that the people in charge of the SF DCCC seem to no longer be interested in which begs the question of what they are after.

edit on 29-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

San Fransisco is nothing but trains with homeless people, vacant commercial high-rises with homeless people out front, shuttered retail establishments with homeless people out front, and occupied million dollar real estate with homeless out front people included in sale price.

Freaking city needs NARCAN. All our cities, but SF the most. San Fransisco's problem is not enough military or conservative people to balance out the liberal California craziness at the city level. There is not enough of that constituency to have a representative government.

Not all California cities are entirely the same. Even with homeless.

We (San Diego) have a gay mayor that purposely keeps it a non-issue. No real sign of LGBT agenda. Speaks out against politicians using LGBT for their agenda, actually. Wants it "beside the point".

His misteps are all normal city-running poltical ones. The biggest of which thus far is not addressing the homeless problem well enough and coming up with ridiculous democrat solutions, like paying 400k per hotel room renovation to house a few of them. Difference between here and SF is we have enough people to tell him to stop being a retarded liberal. 3 of the last 6 elected mayors* were republican. And he knows if he screws up the city may go 4 of 7.

So his ridiculous plan gets tossed out upon scathing feedback. 3rd or 4th idea so far. Just keeps trying to do democrat things and getting pushback.

San Fransisco doesn't have enough of the necessary conservative law and order pushback to keep itself from spiraling in to THE EPITOME of class separation and progressive utopias gone wrong. 320 people in a building with average income of $325,000 and several dozen homeless people on the sidewalk outside with an average income of drugs.

The SF democrat people see it as their duty to board humane ship of liberal mercy and find the most hippie progressive-minded solutions at the expense of the conservative solutions with a better track-record.

Nothing restrains SF from believing they can coddle away insufferable laziness and life mismanagement. Nothing restrains the belief they are the highest most European types of Americans. And the overall smugness really will see "San Fransisco dissappear completely up it's own ass".
edit on 29-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
She’s a communist spy and should be Guantanamoed.

top topics

join