It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? object appears at SkinWalker Ranch - What is it ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Allegedly at Skinwalker Ranch, an unknown object just appears and is caught on camera ...

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch | S4 E7 Preview [2023] [short]
Link - www.youtube.com...

Here's a shorter version and the part where the object appears, is repeated ...

SkinRanch object 8&2sec clip
Link - www.youtube.com...

What is it ?

Anyone know or have more info about this video ?

Thanks in advance , cheers

edit on 29-5-2023 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've been watching that show since it started. I've got a friend who's grandfather owned the ranch so it's interesting to me. If you're not up to speed, Dr. Taylor was one of leaders of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) and was reporting to them while he was doing the show. He fessed up on the first episode now that the program was shut down. They do see a lot of orbs there. As to what they are, who knows. Over the past several episodes:

Orb under the ranch helicopter, when it was under it the low altitude warning went off.

The orb in these clips were in an area where the night before a violet orb showed up while they were launching rockets so they went out and placed cameras in the area and then the orb shows up.

I keep hoping that one of them lands, a little green man gets out and says "knock it off!"

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: easynow

Pretty obviously a balloon of some type; baloon type drone doubtless. Probably operated by the "black budget" MIB type US government outfit that's been keeping the ranch activities under surveillance.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Pointing to some unknown features/elements ….

Out of curiosity….how are you seeing this episode now? It’s still Monday in the u.s. and as far as I been viewing the show….it comes on cable t.v…..on Tuesday’s.

👽
edit on 29-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Not my doing ... seen on Twitter

Link - twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: easynow
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Not my doing ... seen on Twitter

Link - twitter.com...

Ah yes….duhhh the trailer….I did see the object in the preview for this week. I thought perhaps it was playing in a Tuesday time zone somewhere on earth. 🥴

👽

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Pointing to some unknown features/elements ….

Out of curiosity….how are you seeing this episode now? It’s still Monday in the u.s. and as far as I been viewing the show….it comes on cable t.v…..on Tuesday’s.

👽

Good eye and thanks for pointing that out, I was wondering if anyone else would notice the 3 black dots around the object.

Is it just video artifacts ? .... or something else ?

Reminded me of the Robert Taylor alleged objects ...

Alien Assault in Dechmont Woods, Scotland? : Revisiting the Bob Taylor UFO Encounter
Link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

idunno

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
More garbage for more ratings. The show, like all the rest, is a fraud perpetuated to keep the dumbest of the herd from sticking sharp things in their eyes.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Possibly. There sure has been quite a bit of interest by the Government over that place. Time will tell.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
More garbage for more ratings. The show, like all the rest, is a fraud perpetuated to keep the dumbest of the herd from sticking sharp things in their eyes.

Thanks for your input but jeeze do you have anything to back up your claim "it's all a fraud" ?

(I'm not saying your wrong, just wondering why you have that opinion)

Or are you just yelling at the clouds ? lol

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

James Keenan has also been doing some work at & around the Ranch.
There's also auxiliary info from Bard, Fugal an others rolling around on YT that gets into what they've done that wasn't aired on the TV show. You get a much better sense of things by factoring in all the info instead of just what the TV people decide is good footage.

www.youtube.com...@JamesKeenangiantsandparanormal/videos

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

Thanks for your input but jeeze do you have anything to back up your claim "it's all a fraud" ?

(I'm not saying your wrong, just wondering why you have that opinion)

Or are you just yelling at the clouds ? lol

They do it to themselves with the ridiculous amount of extreme sensationalism on the show. I can’t watch it due to that. That Travis guy, whom is supposedly ex NASA — is an absolute idiot.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

One thing for certain, it’s an unusual place that interests many people.

Something is going on,What that is exactly remains to be seen. I for one have been fascinated by the subject since way before the series. High Strangeness, the whole Keel thing. There is something to it, but what?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That Travis guy, whom is supposedly ex NASA — is an absolute idiot

What else do you expect from a Redneck?

Rocket City Rednecks

👽
edit on 29-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

James Keenan has also been doing some work at & around the Ranch.
There's also auxiliary info from Bard, Fugal an others rolling around on YT that gets into what they've done that wasn't aired on the TV show. You get a much better sense of things by factoring in all the info instead of just what the TV people decide is good footage.

www.youtube.com...@JamesKeenangiantsandparanormal/videos

So your saying the Ranch area is more mysterious than what the TV show reveals ?

OR

Are you saying the TV show doesn't reveal certain things because they are hoaxing everyone ?

Also ...
If you (or someone else) could post direct links to the videos your describing, it would probably help the discussion here. Just saying

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

Possibly. There sure has been quite a bit of interest by the Government over that place. Time will tell.

What government interest?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

What government interest?

Well, who do you think owns the unmarked blackhawks without transponders that are seen flying around there? That’s been documented on the show. And the scientist guy was working for the AATIP without telling anyone until recently.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Saying way more investigation's been done than the TV crew has filmed. It was by choice the show producers didn't feel like including the information.

I did post a link to some of the investigating that didn't mke it into the show. James Keenan was a consultant on the show
but has done way more than off camera, cause frankly the film crew can't be there 27/7 365.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Context: last episode they put up motion activated trail cameras to try to catch orbs in this field.

I think that is two pictures from a trail camera, not a video. There are video trail cameras but I think they mentioned these were just cameras not video.

From experience trail cams can be very finicky and slow to go off.

Will be interesting to see the next episode. As mentioned, there’s a lot of hype and little substance in most episodes.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I keep hoping that they discover something because I believe in the scientific method as I am a technically knowledgeable person. Skinwalker ranch doesn't have a lot of convincing things, but the things I have experienced and seen over the years would make all the people at SkinWalker ranch stand on their head and question their mental health. I am talking about REAL up in your grill sightings of a physical craft a few feet from you. That type of sighting changes your world view on things. They brought Travis Taylor into all this. I trust his findings and some of his methods. However, this is a TV show. I would like to sit down and have a private chat with Travis.

With all this UAP bla bla. From what I have gathered and seen from my own experiences first hand that SOME of these craft are without any doubt in my mind are man made, or man is heavily involved with development of them. I sincerely believe that there is a rogue element at play here within our own government. I have very good reason to believe that there is a possible NASA and shuttle program coverup involvement.

Yes, UAP's are 125% real. Now the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE still remains to be discovered. Come on people the USA Government knows damn well that they have been heavily involved in this for decades most of them Senators, Generals, UAP committee are in the dark. Travis said, that the government assured him that the UAP are not theirs. I do not believe that for a second and I don't think Travis does either. He is an intelligent person. The question that they all need to ask themselves...Do they really want to find the truth? All the evidence you need is locked up in the US Gov. If the committee was serious they would audit every secret project base, military base, including NASA in person. Start cracking open those vaults.
edit on 30-5-2023 by sean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join