It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to mass shootings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Suppose disadvantaged people from high crime areas are psychically seeking out disgruntled individuals whom they can influence to be mass shooters.

I vaguely remember someone fishing around for disgruntlement and asking about guns. I suppose I could have leaped to a few conclusions.

It is easy to suppose they want us to feel their pain.

I hope all who are concerned for our children and our rights would consider praying for anyone who wishes us harm.

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him." Proverbs 26:27
edit on 29-5-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why not? Prayer cannot be any less effective than what politicians have done to try and stop it.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Hold on a minute now.

You heard from 'recruiters' looking for people who they may be able to influence to become a 'mass shooter' ??

I vaguely remember having heard from such recruiters shortly after the great recession.

So what did they say to you?
How did they get to even talking to you?
Did you report them to the police?
How do you know thats what they were looking for?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Sometimes you think you can feel where someone is coming from but that's about all I had.
edit on 29-5-2023 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If disadvantaged people had the wherewithal to hire mass shooters to express their grievances, I doubt very seriously that they would be wasting their time or resources on paying people to shoot random people, as it would not change their situation one micro of an inch.

Even if they wanted you to feel their pain, it would be of no benefit to them to make more people hurt, angry, and destructive.

The key word is disadvantaged. What you are describing would come more from those that are advantaged, than from from the disadvantaged.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
Suppose disadvantaged people from high crime areas are psychically seeking out disgruntled individuals whom they can influence to be mass shooters.

I vaguely remember someone fishing around for disgruntlement and asking about guns. I suppose I could have leaped to a few conclusions.

I hope all who are concerned for our children and our rights would consider praying for anyone who wishes us harm.

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him." Proverbs 26:27

Turn off the news. Problem solved.

Why don't you hear about the mass shootings that occur in Chicago every day? Because the shooters are black. "Mass Shooting" is a term they created to propagandize white supremacy. That's also why, once you actually hear the whole story after the investigation, you never hear another word about the mass shooting. Because it's rarely ever about white supremacy.
edit on 29-5-2023 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
If disadvantaged people had the wherewithal to hire mass shooters to express their grievances, I doubt very seriously that they would be wasting their time or resources on paying people to shoot random people, as it would not change their situation one micro of an inch.

Who said anything about hire?

You don't think you could push an unstable person over the edge if you tried?

An obvious possibility is the Highland Park shooter. He seemed to think he had a future in Hip-hop.
edit on 29-5-2023 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Who said anything about hire?

You don't think you could push an unstable person over the edge if you tried?

I am not sure what that would look like. How would the disadvantaged pull that off?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you look at the background of the random-rage mass shooter you will almost always find evidence of some kind of mental health 'treatment,' so I suspect it is the shrinks that are doing the recruiting. It's a perfect cover for mind control.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

A solution to mass shooters is to immediately kill any and all mass shooters.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A possible solution to mass shootings.

Solution? there is no solution. In fact they are so frequent, the American public has grown to expect 1 or 2 a week.
Mass shootings are so common they are now part of our culture just like "going postal" is now part of our Lexicon.

edit on 29-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Sometimes you think you can feel where someone is coming from but that's about all I had.

Oh right, so its bullsh1t then, gotcha.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How do these mass shootings help the plight of the disadvantaged?

Pushing this narrative just helps serve the demonisation of the disadvantaged and maintain the divisions within society.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
first part of a solution would be, change how schools educate to be more hands on and community oriented, maybe pay teachers better and have less students per teacher so some kids dont get neglected or isolated, have after school activities like in japan with their school clubs, have student government and rule enforcement bodies with the ability to discipline fellow students that abuse or harass other students, make our suburban wastelands more walkable and more community like, with proper mass transit, maybe have parents work less, mandate more humane working conditions, ammend second amendment so guns can be regulated properly, implement universal healthcare of some kind so mental health issues and neurological disorders are discovered earlier and treated, make healthcare focus on prevention and treatment rather than drugs and expensive surgery after things get bad, implement school and work uniforms to eliminate class discrimination and factions, quit eating so much meat because meat especially red meat makes people aggressive, legalize all drugs to eliminate all that crime that comes with prohibition, stop focusing on success so much, like do you need a big house, nice car, a boat, big yard, etc? maybe drastically increase taxes to 1950's levels, restore regulations and empower regulatory bodies, both to encourage economic growth, allow unions to protect workers to ensure wage growth, nationalize the federal reserve so government can control it instead of corporations, nationalize all banks too, anything that can make society better really.

oh just thought of another one, when shootings happen dont allow it to be on news beyond a brief mention after sentencing, censor the face, dont name the school, hide victim names, hide city and state, hide race and sexuality or gender, hide the shooters name, put bag over head while holding quiet quick trial, put in a mental ward or execute the shooter and bury in unmarked grave, dont release manifestos or suicide notes or whatever, anything that removes attention from shooters.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If there is a solution, I would think that it should start with good, responsible, interactive parenting. Strong community support, and keep public school education to reading, writing, and arithmetic.

edit on 29-5-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If there is a solution, I would think that it should start with good, responsible, interactive parenting. Strong community support, and keep education to reading, writing, and arithmetic.

For that to work, we would need an economy where both parents aren't forced to work just to have a subsistence lifestyle.
Communities are divided just like the nation and no educational system will be effective when the teacher has to babysit 35 students in a classroom.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If there is a solution, I would think that it should start with good, responsible, interactive parenting. Strong community support, and keep education to reading, writing, and arithmetic.

For that to work, we would need an economy where both parents aren't forced to work just to have a subsistence lifestyle.
Communities are divided just like the nation and no educational system will be effective when the teacher has to babysit 35 students in a classroom.

It was definitely a different time but I think it can still be done.

My parents both worked. There were 10 of us children and they did it. Everyone of us completed high school, and seven of us completed college. Oddly enough, two of the three that did not go to college did better financially than those of us that did.

My parents made sure our homework was done. They would be at the school before the principal could finish hanging up the phone, and were at every game and performance we participated in, along with neighbors, church members, and co-workers.

The community we grew up in was extremely supportive though very poor. But since both my parents worked, they kept an eye on us, a close eye, and they made sure that we were safe, stayed out of trouble. We lived in the country so meals were not a problem because food was in the ground, on the trees, or in the river or the ocean. All that we had easy access to.

Some of the old ways maybe should be brought back. Some of them truly worked, and worked well.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A solution to mass shooters is to immediately kill any and all mass shooters.

Or you could just change the definition of mass shooting. Say anything over 15 people? No problemo.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Eliminate the CIA and no more MK Ultra. Majority of these "mass shootings" are orchestrated by the government to take out certain individuals in the crowd or to throw a "look over here" for a quick news cycle distraction from something else they screwed up on needing cover for.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: SolveditHow do these mass shootings help the plight of the disadvantaged?

It's easy to speculate that they may want us to feel their pain.

They do openly blame "white men who want to play with their guns" for the plight of the inner city.

Not that it's directly connected to firearms, but it is getting harder and harder in Democrat-run cities to stop things like smash-and-grab robberies and they are taking the funding away from the police. By extension, it is at least a possibility that it has occurred to some to make it safer to commit violent crimes or take rioting out of the inner city and into the better-off sections of town whom they may feel are cold to their needs. It would enable putting more pressure on better-off people to get what they want.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join