It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411 The UFO Connection 2022 Documentary 02

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I had not seen the "Missing 411 UFO connection" by David Paulides and I figured others may be in the same boat. Different stories and cases I was not aware of are presented in the video. Eye witness interviews of some seriously strange happenings to both humans and animals.. Enjoy

youtu.be...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hey 727Sky

This is an excellent channel you probably know of but just in case.

Eyes On Ciema

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks for sharing mate and certainly some very intriguing UFO testimony - particularly the Idaho case (found at 34:00) involving a silent, football field size, black triangular flying object with glowing white lights on each end and a glowing red light in the middle.

Certainly not the first time that configuration has been reported.

• "Over a thirteen year period roughly I started amassing a huge collection of casefiles and material and then parsing the data to look for commonalities in the reports - common characteristics.

I worked up a working profile if you will of these triangular UFOs, put together a comprehensive timeline showing that these reports not only went back to the 1980's and 1990's but in point of fact went back to the 1970's, 1960's, 1950's and 1940's."

Researcher and archivist David Marler.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I meant to go back and edit but got wrapped up into something else... I just wanted to add about the video that, " Numerous short stories of missing people who conform the David's prerequisites for being considered in his 411 collection . The story about an old guy who was returned because he had a vasectomy and had his lungs cured of scaring from tuberculosis is interesting as there was X-rays taken before and after the encounter... Many others stories which some might find interesting.. The picture of the RCMP lady was when she was working and is interviewed many years later after retirement when she felt she could speak more freely."

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. I’m off to watch it now.
edit on 29-5-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've wrote about Paulides before and if anyone wants my thoughts on it I'll type it out again. I did not extrapolate on his clustering of cases, he makes it seem very strange whereas it might have a more easy answer. I shall explain. Imagine that you've never been to a country before, you know nothing about any area and you've just got a map. Now someone keeps reporting to you a cluster of people dying by giving you the map co-ordinates. Very strange all these people dying in a small area. You go there and, whoops, you find it's a hospital.

Now take a leap with me. Say it's another dimension (which I firmly believe it is) and the reason people are took is for experimentation and where the clusters are happening happens to be where the experimental labs are. So why would the "experimenters" travel far for their subjects?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

My favorite subject of all! It is connected to Aliens, and they are showing up more because the threat of nuclear war is upon us.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My grandson was abducted on MT shasta, 12 yrs ago. This is real. It is happening. I think we are a seed planet for some species. I think they have lived here, before man. Those who lived in the ocean and underground, didn't loose their technology like the dirt dwellers during the last catastrophic event. Type in abduction or imagination on search, , to read his story.
edit on 29-5-2023 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Interesting the connections of men with German descent in the video. It is quite vague, though. I’m curious what percentage of German descent they had.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

My grandson was abducted on MT shasta, 12 yrs ago. This is real. It is happening. I think we are a seed planet for some species. I think they have lived here, before man. Those who lived in the ocean and underground, didn't loose their technology like the dirt dwellers during the last catastrophic event. Type in abduction or imagination on search, , to read his story.

Oh wow when you said "type in abduction or imagination on search" , I thought you were talking about search engine like Google to read a newspaper article or something, I found it on Google though it's a thread on here

Edit- OH WOW what a small world!!! It's the INFAMOUS Grammy Robot taking the boy into the cave & trying to make his go poo on a stick!! This case has always stuck in my mind, I've seen the story several times in different places, I think Dave Paulides even told the story 8n one of his books or in one of his movies or maybe even both, I dunno though.

So that's your Grandson eh? That's pretty amazing. Does he remember anything from that day now that he's a teenager? I wouldn't expect him too but you never know.
edit on 30-5-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: It's a small...small... world

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

Very interesting thread.

For what it's worth there are also curious analogues in Fae lore involving neatly folded 'inside out' clothes, shoe stealing, boulder fields, berry bushes, weather change etc.

When it comes to contemporary research then Joshua Cutchin's book 'A Trojan Feast'' also contains some intriguing info on 'food taboos' and non-human encounters.

Now and again, a book is published that is destined to become a classic. Granted, it doesn’t happen too often nowadays in Ufology, but when it does, it’s well worth the wait.. Jacques Vallee’s Passport to Magonia did a fine job of noting the parallels between today’s alien encounters and centuries-old interaction with the faeries, the “wee folk” of times long gone. Cutchin, however, takes things to a whole new level as he notes the incredible similarities that exist between food offerings then and now – and provided to us by entities that many might assume have no connection, but which so obviously do.

Link

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

THANK YOU FOR THOSE LINKS, KARL!

I’ve spent the entire day down incomprehensible rabbit holes…….

Damnit I needed to get sh!t done - but I learned soo many different personal encounters instead!

I especially love the threads form a decade+ ago. It’s like an imprint of the catastrophic change in society. Looking back into time on perspective.🍻

edit on 30-5-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join