It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Trump Bucks’ promise wealth for MAGA loyalty. Some lose thousands.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: stevieray
The story the op brought states trump nor his campaign are in any way involved.
The facts mean nothing to those who wore the pink crocheted hats.

Lol, look at ‘em, flitting about like mosquitoes, so happy to deliver their little stories about Trump.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: Byrd

So when this con falls apart and the government has to step in to freeze the funds and investigate it all, what happens to the money?

Is the money returned to the naive people who got conned, or is the money just taken by the government to cover the costs of the investigation and the prosecution?

Poor gullible people.

Heh, there’s gonna be a big federal case about Trump trinkets, which comprise .0001 % of the internet scams.
My God, you could not stop yourself from writing this in front of hundreds of adults.
Gives me a case of the sadz, but also laffs. What a phenomenon.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
First. No one lost money. They bought an item.
Second. Who cares what a person wants to spend their money on.
Third. The only reason this is an issue is 45.

If some jackoff wants to buy 3k worth of Trump bucks that is on them. It is as bad as the people who attended 'Trump University" and sued because they did not become millionaires.

There is a sucker born every minute. I am just glad I only spent 10 bucks on my 2 Dollar Bill....

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe

Yeah, kinda like BLM, whatever happened to those scammers?

Poor gullible people...

a reply to: Mahogany

They'll be back in time for election interference.

No justiss no peese

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They better get those donations going soon....

Link

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If you'll recall, I said in the OP that Trump was not involved and that it's scammers using his image and ads about it being "valuable" and "worth something" and even "currency who are doing the deed.

And yes, I wore my pink crochet hat to the huge Women's Rally (about half a million people) in DC the day before Trump's inaugural. You can see it in one of the photos on Wikipedia. Hasn't affected my ability to care about people being hurt by scammers.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

If you'll recall, I said in the OP that Trump was not involved and that it's scammers using his image and ads about it being "valuable" and "worth something" and even "currency who are doing the deed.

And yes, I wore my pink crochet hat to the huge Women's Rally (about half a million people) in DC the day before Trump's inaugural. You can see it in one of the photos on Wikipedia. Hasn't affected my ability to care about people being hurt by scammers.

There are quite a few in this thread inventing weird ways to connect Trump to this after being told he’s not connected to it. That’s who we’re laughing at.
If it’s not you, it’s not you.
The pink poozy hat is just the best known symbol of how desperate people can get, to be part of the sweet wonderful bestest people ever.
Maybe it could be topped by a movement to wander around with an actual pile of dung on one’s head ….. but it would still be very close ….

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe

Yeah, kinda like BLM, whatever happened to those scammers?

Poor gullible people...

a reply to: Mahogany

They'll be back in time for election interference.

No justiss no peese

The original BLM supporters will still throw all their money at them and beg them not to call anybody racists. Even the ones who know what happened to the first wave of money. What a crew.
edit on 30-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
Thanks for admitting the bias.
For those who didn’t remember your documented trip, and complimented the effort at the time, it puts context on the thread title.

It’s sure not , “political donors potentially scammed by fake currency “.
Nah
It’s trump
As always

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
maybe its trump hater groups?

Trump makes millions on his digital trading cards, promising his gullible base that they're going to make them money. There are many other individuals and small companies profiting in his name, but those are all him.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This thread made me LOL. Thank you for sharing Byrd.

I hope nobody lost their trailer

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
maybe its trump hater groups?

Trump makes millions on his digital trading cards, promising his gullible base that they're going to make them money. There are many other individuals and small companies profiting in his name, but those are all him.

Yep
Trump

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LSU2018

They better get those donations going soon....

Link

Yeah there are more multimillion dollar mansions in crime free gated white communities that the caring black bLM leaders need to purchase for themselves.

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you feel the same way about signs, bumperstickers, t-shirts, hats, buttons and other political memorabilia, or just Trump memorablilia?

Come on, MSL.S.D. found some clown to claim he took one to a bank? That's what you consider news so good it needs a thread?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yeah
No one wants to see people scammed, interesting how it’s framed.

They don’t want to revisit madonnas speech……
Bet she didn’t get a visit from government authorities…..

edit on Wed May 31 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Re Ahriman -
You do realize I hope, that there are people out there
with jobs and disposable income, who buy collectibles, memorabilia, themed stuff because they like these things ?
Figures that somebody from the left would never question Hunters paintings, but has all kinds of sadz and madz about the Trump product. At least Trump does things that are identifiable as art, out in the open for all to see. The Biden scam is kindergarten crap, in total secrecy, the very definition of a scam.
edit on 31-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you feel the same way about signs, bumperstickers, t-shirts, hats, buttons and other political memorabilia, or just Trump memorablilia?

Come on, MSL.S.D. found some clown to claim he took one to a bank? That's what you consider news so good it needs a thread?

Reminds me of how it was all Trumps fault that some broad fed her husband fish tank cleaner, and the name sounded like hydrochloroquine.
This is what these people sit around thinking of, all day every day.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

ye

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
From the OP linked article.

Additionally, NBC News has found at least a dozen people like Amann who say they invested thousands of dollars after watching the pitches on Telegram and other websites that strongly suggested that Trump himself was endorsing these products.

So we are talking about less then 12 people who have been scammed? Hardly news worthy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join