It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children's Hospital Award Given To Trans Democrat Pushing Child Sex Changes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
A Children Hospital had given an Award to a Trans Democrat Pushing Child Sex Changes
In the state of Minnesota they had given reward to a Democrat pushing child sex changes.

On their twitter they disabled the commenting section.

edit on 28-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Let's face it, the world has gone insane, so why wouldn't the crazies give another crazy and award for being crazy? All this transgender crap makes me sick, it really does. It tells me as a society, we are over.

Kind of to be expected though, we are at the end of the age. Solar activity and magnetic fields are playing hell with people right now, it appears anyway. I kind of think humanity as a collective has a gut feeling sh!t is about to get real, so they just don't care anymore, apathy and depravity are today's calling cards. Maybe a long duration X Class flare during the magnetic pole weakening to knock out the electrical grids worldwide. Clean up the gene pool, only the strong will survive and prepare for what's next eh? Then the full on nebula interface, distort the Sun's surface followed by a micro-nova. Half the world freezes and half bakes, yehaw! Only the strongest will survive, let's hope the psychopaths are purged from their bunkers before hand ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/28.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Interesting, so what if only those that are trans survive?
Would that mean they are the strongest?
But yes I agree that all of humanity has a gut feeling.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Another example of why REAL LGB people are wanting to distance themselves from anything Trans.

I wouldn't want this representing me either, would you?

This is sheer wickedness.

edit on 5/28/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
A Children Hospital had given an Award to a Trans Democrat Pushing Child Sex Changes
In the state of Minnesota they had given reward to a Democrat pushing child sex changes.

On their twitter they disabled the commenting section.

A children's hospital has taken a stand to save children's lives, that's what they are there for. Who knows better, you or them?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

If only trans survive, then no one survives. Trans pretty much neuter themselves. Only trans = no kids. Why do you think they are working so hard to access everyone else's kids?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

They're saving kids' lives the same way Canada is offering health care - No. We can't get your handicap access ramp installed, but would you be interested in MAID?

That's about the size of it because even with medical transition, the attempted suicide rate remains about 41%. In other words, medical transition saves kids the same way that lobotomy cures mental illness and thalidomide takes away morning sickness.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Note: Children's hospital given an award...did you all miss that?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Sure, if trans were the strongest lol, but that won't happen because they need their meds and they are generally incontinent. The gender mutilations create a severe impact on bodily urinary tract and other functions, plus hormone treatment plays hell.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They're saving kids' lives the same way Canada is offering health care - No. We can't get your handicap access ramp installed, but would you be interested in MAID?

That's about the size of it because even with medical transition, the attempted suicide rate remains about 41%. In other words, medical transition saves kids the same way that lobotomy cures mental illness and thalidomide takes away morning sickness.

You, Ketsuko, are without compassion of humanity. You win no awards.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

This is what they do here in Canada. "You have a splinter and I'll have to dig it out, or would you prefer MAID?" or "Here, well give you this safe methodone so you can trade it on the street for something more fentanyl laced and kill yourself that way."

What needs to go are these politicians.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hospitals are run by GREEDY / SELFISH /WEALTHY people who always give their annual award to someone who has the greatest potential for increasing Hospital revenues.

Sex Changes Cost an Average $135,000 up-front: www.cnn.com...

I bet 2 years ago, the inventor of a Covid-19 "vaccine" won many Hospital awards. That person/team gave birth to a GOLDEN GOOSE that will keep delivering PROFITABLE chronic sickness and illnesses, for many years to come.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Deciphering Minnesota's legal structure is new to me but here is the bill in question:
Minnesota H.F. 146-1

wdoc.house.leg.state.mn.us...

I was going to break it down for everyone but it really makes my stomach curdle to actually read that this # passed into law.
Basically it gives the states jurisdiction over any child in the state under certain conditions. So if your kid runs away to Minnesota they will help them get a sex change, and can take custody of said child...and protects individuals in the state from being prosecuted by any other state...

The arrest of a person may be lawfully made also by any peace officer or a private person,
without a warrant upon reasonable information that the accused stands charged in the courts
of a state with a crime punishable by death or imprisonment for a term exceeding one year,
except that no person shall be arrested if the accused stands charged in the courts of any
other state for acts committed in this state or services received in this state involving
gender-affirming health care as defined in section 543.23, paragraph (b)

in the long run, it protects the doctors and nurse from being charged in violation of other state laws, but it gives lots of control over the children to the state, which should be a red flag even before they start talking about "gender-affirmation"

so yeah if you care about your kids, watch what these psychos are doing. Its already too late in Minnesota, if you try to stop them, they will take your kids away and send you to jail.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ummmm NO
That is NOT what is stated

The hospital gave this groomer an award for protecting them from the fall out of giving children, sex changes...CHILDREN
do I need to type it larger?
The same group that cant vote, or buy alcohol, or have consensual sex because they are CHILDREN!

How daft are you? did you read and understand the law? Do you support the sexual exploitation of children?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This is what they do here in Canada. "You have a splinter and I'll have to dig it out, or would you prefer MAID?" or "Here, well give you this safe methodone so you can trade it on the street for something more fentanyl laced and kill yourself that way."

What needs to go are these politicians.

Cheers - Dave

No cheers Dave, we need to dig deeper.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hospitals are run by GREEDY / SELFISH /WEALTHY people who always give their annual award to someone who has the greatest potential for increasing Hospital revenues.

Sex Changes Cost an Average $135,000 up-front: www.cnn.com...

I bet 2 years ago, the inventor of a Covid-19 "vaccine" won many Hospital awards. That person/team gave birth to a GOLDEN GOOSE that will keep delivering PROFITABLE chronic sickness and illnesses, for many years to come.

[/quote

The usual script Care we not, just check yourself at least once a year, please.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I have plenty of compassion, and I am looking at a current fad to treat people in a way that doesn't deliver lasting relief for a sizable portion of those who undergo treatment.

This is the same trend that occurred with both lobotomy and thalidomide.

History will not judge this current push kindly. It makes the body sicker, and if there is one thing that goes hand in hand with chronic illness *which transgender treatment creates by its nature* it's more mental illness. People who are chronically ill tend to battle depression and other, similar mental problems as a result of being constantly sick and in pain.

But, hey, let's just take people who are already in mental distress and then put them in a state of constant physical illness and pain. That'll really help them! Even worse, let's do it to kids too young to really understand and comprehend what they're letting themselves in for FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

I don't think I'm the one who needs to check my compassion.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are in your own reality or non reality. Don't research, don't ask actual people and families going through this, just don't, because you can keep on giving ATS this BS. It's what you do best.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Ummmm NO
That is NOT what is stated

The hospital gave this groomer an award for protecting them from the fall out of giving children, sex changes...CHILDREN
do I need to type it larger?
The same group that cant vote, or buy alcohol, or have consensual sex because they are CHILDREN!

How daft are you? did you read and understand the law? Do you support the sexual exploitation of children?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Get real man. Don't use children as a weapon against a minority group. I know it's all you have as a weapon, but it's lame and so are you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join