It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Aliens have been to Earth and are Still Here - Dr. Gary Nolan - Stanford

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In an interview, Dr Nolan states that aliens have 100%visited Earth and are still here.
edit on 28-5-2023 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 28/5/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am willing to believe him but he must give us more then his word.
Claims like this should be supported with solid evidence.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That ought to increase his book sales and speaking engagements. The alien/UFO/UAP circuit just keeps getting bigger and bigger, with more and more money to be made.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

HE is wrong... they've been here before us!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This steps up the conversation.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That ought to increase his book sales and speaking engagements. The alien/UFO/UAP circuit just keeps getting bigger and bigger, with more and more money to be made.

The thing is, does he really need more cash? There are no doubts the subject is lucrative for some, but in the case of Nolan I am not sure sure it would be for the old $$$. This Nolan stuff though has got me going hmmmm .

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I noticed from what I could see in the frame of the seats, in front of the stage……just about half the seats were empty. Not a sold out performance…

👽

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Regardless of crowd size, it's impressive to see a person with his credentials and social status state something like this. I hope he does a much more in-depth interview soon. . . a TED Talk from him would be cool to see.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812

I hope he does a much more in-depth interview soon. . . a TED Talk from him would be cool to see.

👍🏼

👽

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

As we all know….The Carl Card

👽
edit on 28-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Unless you want to claim that Covid vaccines are safe and effective ...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As we all know….The Carl Card

👽

Like the claim that the cosmos farted itself into existence out of the void?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I knew that information, I would not tell; for their protection. ;The good memories would have to do.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Regardless of crowd size, it's impressive to see a person with his credentials and social status state something like this. I hope he does a much more in-depth interview soon. . . a TED Talk from him would be cool to see.

The government, after several decades of denying the existence of aliens, has suddenly decided to 'come clean' and start slowly releasing information. Is it a psyop; all part of the plan to introduce us to a new belief system? A new way to engineer and direct society? Are all of these 'credible' scientists controlled opposition?

What could they possibly be setting us up for? An alien invasion, requiring the world to come together under one rule and pool all resources into the hands of the few?

The massive number of people involved in pulling off the C19 scam leaves ALL authority figures and people with power to influence suspect in my world now. There's no way in hell TPTB would be feeding us this information without an ulterior motive. The key is to figure out who stands to benefit the most, and it isn't us peons.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The old, "He's doing it for money" schtick. Actually, Nolan is quite well off. He doesn't need money from book royalties or speaking engagements. And since you apparently do not know royalties for books on UFOs are very low--not enough to live on. Whitley Strieber got a million bucks advance for Communion, but that is rare and because he was an established writer. The idea that all these writers and speakers are getting rich of UFOs is really quite laughable. Most of them do not make the minimum wage.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: nugget1

The thing is, does he really need more cash? There are no doubts the subject is lucrative for some, but in the case of Nolan I am not sure sure it would be for the old $$$. This Nolan stuff though has got me going hmmmm .

You are right. Garry Nolan has no books on this subject. And he doesn't take payment for speaking engagements. And he's quite wealthy because of his many patents on scientific analytical instruments. He's not doing this for the money.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

In an interview, Dr Nolan states that aliens have 100%visited Earth and are still here.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
Where's the description of the video content?

Nolan cites the radar data he says goes from 14 miles high to 50 feet above the water very quickly, and implies that data proves that mst be alien. But that's not how it works. As far as I know, that data from the radar system wasn't corroborated visually. Also, Mick West interviewed Kevin Day who monitored the radar system showing the UFOs that David Fravor eventually investigated. Day said he didn't have personal access to the radar system that Nolan mentioned showed the 14 miles to 50 feet movement, but the captain of the Princeton told him he suspected it was a glitchy reading due to some kind of atmospheric phenomenon. So it seems like quite a leap to jump to a conclusion of aliens as Nolan has done when even the captain of the ship didn't believe any solid object did that according to Kevin Day, and I would expect the captain of the ship to have some familiarity with the systems on his ship.

So not only does his evidence not support an extraordinary claim, but an alternate explanation for that was suggested by the captain of the ship. I don't know if they ever figured out the cause of the radar measurement, but it's really not convincing especially without visual corroboration of that radar reading.

originally posted by: Spacespider
His evidence is very unsatisfactory. Radar data uncorroborated by visual or other confirmation method is not completely reliable. A famous example of this is the JAL case in Alaska where there was a radar return supposedly next to the JAL airplane. The air traffic controller asked a plane flying the opposite direction to look at the JAL flight, and see if any UFO was visible around it, and there was no UFO. So there's the value of radar data right there. Closer examination of the radar data in that case showed it was some kind of glitch and not real. It's hard to say if Nolan knows any of this when he cites uncorroborated radar data for evidence of aliens.

edit on 2023528 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

Nothing besides hearsay to back up his statement -- that and the government taking it more seriously. If there are actually recovered crashed alien craft or other technology, one would think the government would've already taken it more seriously.

That said, I believe some UFO/UAP/USO sightings do involve extraterrestrial phenomena, but I haven't seen conclusive proof yet. Sure, a lot of good sightings, but no solid evidence. The radar sightings are somewhat compelling, but there are ways to spoof radars. I can't say with 100% confidence that ET UFO's have been here.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I read this Nolan bio…..and I ask myself…..at what point did he jump onto the UFOLOGY bandwagon to give him almost a guru status of Ufology for some.

Where’s his Ufology bio?

Garry Nolan academia Bio

Am I missing something?

All I’m seeing is a Dr in medical sciences.

👽
edit on 28-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I read this Nolan bio…..and I ask myself…..at what point did he jump onto the UFOLOGY bandwagon to give him almost a guru status of Ufology for some.

Where’s his Ufology bio?

Garry Nolan academia Bio

Am I missing something?

All I’m seeing is a Dr in medical sciences.
I don't think anybody gives degrees in UFOlogy that aren't bogus.

But Nolan was an advisor to TTSA which some think was a psyop run by the intelligence community, in part due to the unusually large number of ex-intelligence folks participating. In this article he talks about some recovered materials which in contrast to his claims in the OP video, he said may have very conventional explanations. Even in the video he says he was about to get access to the materials but that was stopped just before he got access, so apparently he denies having personal access to them based on that story?

Garry Nolan Gives an "Alien" Metals Update and Shares His Postmodern UFO Views

First, there is a bit of news from Nolan. Banias asked him about the infamous alien “metamaterials” that have quietly disappeared from the forefront of To the Stars’ research despite dominating the company’s first year. These pieces of scrap metal had been claimed to possess properties that made them impossible to fabricate on Earth, but I discovered that previous research had concluded that at least some were pieces of industrial waste. Now Nolan concedes that the some of the unusual properties they thought indicated that the metal had fallen from flying saucers in fact have “very conventional explanations.” Nolan also cautioned the remaining UFO metamaterials researchers to tread carefully or risk being made a fool. Nolan said that he and Jacques Vallée intend to release a “simple” scientific paper that will describe the chemical properties of the metal without making claims for space aliens. “It has nothing to do with alien nothing and otherworldly anything,” he said of the paper. “Chemistry and physics have not caught up” with the isotope ratios in the samples being studied.
That's from 2019, so the tune Nolan was singing in 2019 about the metamaterial having conventional explanation is quite different from the tune he's singing today, apparently suggesting otherwise, even though in the OP video, he suggests he was thwarted from gaining personal access to said materials right before he was about to gain access.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join